QTDDTOT

hey Veeky Forums

so, me and the girl have been feeling adventurous lately, trying to spice things up in the bedroom. for the longest time, we'd do whippets while she rode me, sometimes poppers when we'd do anal. my girl has never been into inhalants as much as me, so im kinda nervous about bringing up the idea of jenk in the bedroom. she doesnt know about my lab down in the basement, and im scared she might be kinda grossed out about it.

should i bring it up to her? i love her almost as i love jenk, but i dont wanna lose either one.

Also does jenkem have any negative effects on my gains and is it vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aXfOdvd-sJ0
jcdfitness.com/2009/01/lyle-mcdonalds-bulking-routine/
youtube.com/watch?v=eGo4IYlbE5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this really true? Most days I walk 15-20km at a 5km/h rate. I'm in disbelief that walking can burn so much calories. I do some jogging and skip rope too but only burn a measly sub 50 calories. And those wreck me physically.

>Jenkem is a supposed inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste
>fermented human waste
>human
>Waste

Are you posting everywhere dude?

Walking and running the same distance burns the same calories. Your cardio is just shit.

Bait, i'm pretty sure you don't make Jenkem in a basement

also no relationship is that perfect

I have heat lamps so it works. And yes relationships can be this perfect.

>a 100m sprint burns the same calories as walking

You smell yourself everyday why would you need to grow it in the basement?

Been on a 500 kcal deficit for 4 weeks, still eating adaquate carbs. Lost 2.5kg in this timeframe. Pigged out like a motherfucker over the weekend (lots of beer and sweets like cake) and didnt count calories. Went back up 2.5kg. Dropped 1kg again, but is it possible for me to have gained 1.5kg in 3 days or am i still holding water or something? I find it hard to believe i overate nearly 9000kcal. Been lowering carbs but the scale wont budge yet.

Any toe scientists here? How to fix toes?

Worked out last night and only got max 4 hours of sleep. Do I go to sleep after work to catch up and skip leg day? Or would taking a 3/4 hour nap not benefit my gains from yesterday because it's too long ago?

Is PHUL with plenty of heavy compounds a good routine if I'm gonna bulk?

How do I calculate/decide what weight to use for 3x12 sets? I've only been doing 3x5 so far, but I'm gonna switch to PHUL fairly soon, and need to know what weight/conversions to use.

I'd just skip the nap, and aim to catch up at the end of the day. Just sleep for 10 hours. Getting 3 hours of sleep isn't going to do anything for you, aside from perhaps a bit of mental wakefulness. Try not to screw up your sleep too much. Lifting is pointless without proper recovery.

Are excersises that ask for a "neutral spine" simply asking for keeping your core tight and back straight, or am I missing some strange knowledge on how to go about this?

>I walk 15-20km at a 5km/h rate
Do you arrive everywhere sweating and with your heart rate in the aerobic range? Then yes, you're onto something, otherwise I wouldn't even consider it exercise.

I'm pretty sure I'd read about it somewhere in the sticky. You just base it off your 1 rep max.

3x3=85-90%
3x5=80-85%
3x10=70-75%
3x12=65-70%

I'm pretty sure this is what's generally recommended.

thanks a lot m8

I can't straighten my back for deadlifts
What type of flexibility exercises are good for fixing this?

Tfw me and my buddy love walking will easily walk for at least a couple hours each day, but it burns a fuckload of calories

youtu.be/aXfOdvd-sJ0

What intermediate routine should i do after greyskull? Will any routine do?

BBBBRRRRAAAAPPP??????

it is vegan if you follow a vegan diet, it won't affect your gains if you do high protein low carb jenks

bump
Also, until when should you bulk? I don't want to end up looking too fat, just want to get huge

I randomly pulled a muscle in my leg today that's still been lingering/tight (less so than before) for the last 8 hours. Usually I don't feel a pulled muscle after a few minutes so I'm wondering if it's ok to do squats today or should I just do my routine without them until my leg feels normal?

used to do 180 kg for reps on DL, got a cold a month ago and was out of the gym for a couple of weeks.
Did 160kg for reps today, and felt like puking so I didnt go to 180...

Question is... Could it be that my system is still recovering?
I also smoke... so im worried that has something to do with it.. but I got to 180 while smoking, so I dont see how, unless I got cancered

The ultimate for brap lovers

pretty much.

avoid rounding and don't allow the back to go into hyper extension.

Why are you so angry? I'm just posing an ernest question. No need to bite my fucking head off. If it's not true, then why does it appear here on this calorie calculator?

Sup guys!
Silly question. How often do you wash your gym clothes? And How do let them dry so that your place doesn't smell sweat?
Thanks!

Today was/is pull day. I had set myself the target of 7 sets of 10 pullups, plus three sets of 12 rows. My gains goblin come home early this morning and I had to stop after 5 sets of pullups. Should I just start again tonight if I have a chance? Should I continue with the last few sets? Should I just leave it for 48 hours?

Best otter mode routine?

I'm at weights where finishing my diddly set takes a lot out of me. Should i still be sqyatting the same days as i dl?

Swimming and dam building.

Thanks

Yes, but not heavy.

About 60%?

np

Serious answer, it's probably achievable with nothing more than pull ups, push ups, and some planks.

It certainly is, but not really fast so not really rewarding. Just do some strength, BB training, and stop once you're ottermode (going light on the legs is you only want upper body dev).
A beginner routine like GSLP, doing a lot of chins and push ups everyday, adding 2 ou 3 sets of arm every workout and 3 sets of abs. For 12 weeks. Then maybe a more BB oriented routine if strength has increased enough.
And obviously, for ottermode the most important part is 10~12% BF, and for most it might be the hardest part to get because you need to cut and really count calories

Cutting and counting calories isn't hard for me. Do you have any resources for a set routine? I just like having something in front of me to work, with.

Here is GSLP.
To the routine, add 3 sets of biceps curls and 3 sets of triceps rope push down on workout A, and 3 sets of biceps hammer curl and 3 sets of dumbbell over head triceps extension on workout B. Every workout, do 3 sets of 3 abs exercise. I like Swiss ball crunch, bicycle crunches and leg or knee hanging raises.
Also, every day (but keep one total rest day in the week), do weighted push ups and chin ups. Do sets of 50% your max rep, and start with 6 sets. Each week, add either a rep or a set. And if you add a rep remove a set. The idea is to do a ton of volume per week.
To clarify, if you can do 12 chin ups, your progression might be
6x6
5x7
6x7
5x8
6x8
then if you can even 7x8 and so on...
Re try your max rep something like 10 weeks after if you're adding reps too much and get close to your max.

another bump

Why would you not go nearer your max?

I can do 12 pullups but I do 10 every set. Am I missing out on gainz™ by doing more reps?

Du the classic PHUL, or the kinda similar Lyle McDonald’s Bulking Routine
jcdfitness.com/2009/01/lyle-mcdonalds-bulking-routine/
Don't add too much compound, keep the routine how it is.

How long? Depends on you. Best thing is to calculate your target weight and BF. When you're at 3 or 3 pound of lean mass above the lean mass you want, start cutting. BUT in any case, don't go over 18% BF 'cuz it's a bitch to cut afterward. An other way to look at it is to bulk no more than what a 3 to 4 month medium cut can shred. This way, worst case scenario you just have a medium 4 month cut to endure.

Not if you're doing like 3 sets in your workout. But here, the idea is to do a freaking lot of volume (like this week I do 88 chins and 165 push ups every day). If you go too close to your max when doing those sets, you'll just fry your muscles and CNS in 2 weeks.

I do 70 pull ups (7x10) three times a week. I add an extra set every week. I'm very pleased with the strength gains but my muscles haven't grown a whole lot.

Back growth isn't the more visible though. But for otter mode, try chin ups, as they engage the biceps more (or, at least, mix the various grips).
Plus, muscle growth is slow anyway !

I use a fucking door because I have no money for gym and landlord won't allow the bar to be installed. So I can only do pull ups, but I throw in a set of narrow grip now and then.

I'm not the otter mode guy btw, I'm

> me and my buddy
> walk couple of hours each day

Faggots

Is a push/pull program good for beginners?

It is still caloric expenditure. The body doesn't become a magic perpetual motion machine just because you didn't reach 70% of your heart rate max or whatever.

Is it bad to run a non-strength routine for some months after SS, and then do TM or Madcow? Is it better to do TM/Madcow immediately after?

your and idiot

honestly that one paragraph just screams at me that you're never gonna make it.

worry less about the number on the scale and get your fucking life together.

>tfw walk 3km to work and back, whilst being on my feet at work.

What's a good distance to run in a jogging session 3 or 4 times a week?

It's probably mostly water.

I've been having a rest week due to plateauing and will bench DBs again today. Last time I managed 7 reps on 38kg dbs, should I try 38 again or go for 36s?

Tips for keeping my back straight while deadlifting? I can do 235lbs easily enough, but my back starts to round and I'm afraid of snap city.

Facepulls or Side Lateral Raises to compliment the OHP? I can only choose one. I'd prefer the more aesthetic of the two

My frame is getting broader and broader but I don't really get the thickness. My arms for instance remain pretty dyel.

How do I change this? I don't like the fridge mode

"push/pull" actually doesn't say anything about what the actual routine looks like, only how it's split up.

It's fine. In fact a higher volume phase can set you up for better progress once you make the switch. However, depending on how you set it up you can lose maximal strength.

Your fitness level dictates the fitness. Shoot for 60-70% intensity for as long as you can comfortably manage. See how far it takes you.

Ramp up gradually and see how you feel. Don't go anywhere near failure on your first sets until you reach the 38s. Or 36s if you decide you're not feeling up for it.

Google how to "hip hinge".
Also, learn to use your lats. Imagine you're squeezing a couple of oranges in your armpits.

Just do one for a while, then switch to the other. Then switch again.

Are you talking about your arms or your back?

>However, depending on how you set it up you can lose maximal strength.
It's gonna be PHUL, and I'm planning to do heavy 3x5 sets on the compounds (1x5 on DL) once a week to ensure minimal strength loss. Would this be OK?

bumping this

I don't see why the hell not. I mean, the worst thing that can happen is that a month passes and you realize it's not working. Then just do something else. No big deal.

thanks a lot m8

Are white beans Veeky Forums food? I love eating these, just warm them up in a microwave

Yes they are, great plant based protein source. Though probably not the baked beans from heinz, try to eat them without the tomato sauce.

This shits making my fucking head spin, I started going to the gym about six months ago and have had good results with my current split, But I've moved recently and talking with people at my new gym and everyone around me seems to think splits are a meme and that I am over-training blah blah blah and should be doing full body or hitting muscles twice a week/lower volume or whatever. Why does this shit seem so overly complicated? Obviously I want the best results and want to make the most out of my time at the gym, I just don't know, what have you guys found to be the best?

Anyone tried mutant whey before? A store near me is having discounts on me and it's already pretty cheap so I'm tempted to get it.

Also, okay to replace incline bench with flat bench? My goal is to build strength so I'm staying in the 5 rep range.

Any good skin care and teeth care guides you guys would recommend?

Can't decide on a chest exercise to do on GreySkull for OHP days

What are the pros and cons of an arnold press v a standard dumbbell OHP? Is there any reason to do the standard dumbbell OHP over an arnold press?

I'm at ~15% bf and my stomach is 90cm.

Should I get a belt that's 76-97cm, or 86-107cm?

Testosterone results came through: 375ng/DL. I'm convinced it's because of my massive varicocele.

This is low right? Any worm-sack bros tell me how much their levels raised after surgery?

How much of myproteins impact whey protein can I eat per day? Taking the 4,5g of bcaa in one portion into account.

You shouldn't even be asking that question. Eat real food, use supplements for supplementation.

I eat real food, tons of meat and such, but I sprinkle some in my oats, baking, yoghurt, post workout shake etc. Of course I don't eat all that everyday, but about ~50g. I don't always have access to meat, or cheese, or w/e.

2 scoops is not a problem.

It's supposed to be a pretty good source, so it should be okay. I hope. 'cuz I eat about 70g of whey from myprotein (isopro)

>Lifts going up
>Went from first belt loop to second then third
>Weight staying the same

What is wrong with my body? If waist size going down, why isn't weight?

What is a Veeky Forums approved cookbook?

Cause you're putting on muscle. Muscle is heavier than fat

>Walking and running the same distance burns the same calories.
Please never post again until you finish high school

>I'm in disbelief that walking can burn so much calories
that's not a lot lol that's like an hour of cardio you need to burn a tiny ass bagel with cream cheese

How should I warm up for the main lifts?
For example with squat I start
bar x5
25% of what I'm going for x5
50% x 5

and then 4x6 of that days "max" for example

Anabolic Cooking, by Dave Ruel

Is there much of a difference between (weighted) pushups and bench press? Is bench "better" than pushups or is it just easier to add weight and progress?

Low-to-high cable crossover or pec dec if vain faggot, different grip width binch (for higher reps) if not

Go closer to your day's max with fewer reps.

Does lack or lower soreness the day after indicate a not so good workout?

>tried to poop again
>didnt
lads

so maybe 2 reps each but 25%, 50%, 75%?

Nah, DOMS gradually go away

Something like 10, 5, 2-3

how do I get better back/lat activation on pull ups? I always feel like my biceps/shoulders are too sore after compared to my back.

good bit of sugar in those I thought

make sure form is perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=eGo4IYlbE5g

aah, okay, thank you!