Vegeta thread

Vetega really did deserved to be stronger than goku but goku got mad plotroidgainz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JI6A9CL9HLw
youtube.com/watch?v=3yQV_wmTQl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> deserved
Vegeta only fought for himself at the start of the series whereas Goku fought for others. Vegeta is basically on par with Goku when they're both Super Saiyan Blue as of now, with Goku only just pulling ahead probably because he's died more and has had more Zenkai boosts.

Vegeta going HAM on Beerus when he slaps Bulma was great.

Vegeta trains only when theres a threat greater than him or if he knows Goku is pursuing the next level.

Other than that he stands with his arms folded 90% of the time pissed off that he's a manlet.

>that hairline
Vegeta is the one on roids

Get back in the fucking pit

Where's the episode of Goku stumbling in on Vegeta in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber whispering 'Grow, grow, grow' to try and make himself taller?

Tien is the one everyone should be looking up to. No hax saiyan genes, only training.

My sides

And loses almost every fight he's in from the start of Dragonball Z onwards. Truly the epitome of 'training doesn't matter, genetics matters'

to be fair humans are complete shit in dragon ball

Remember when Piccolo became a 'Super Namek' for like three episodes and Freiza literally went up to barely 75% power and completely stomped him?

Yet he still fought off cell and got 2 knock outs in the TOP.

dont see your point, neither of them are humans

> fought off Cell
Do you mean: killed himself while stalling cell by spamming the one move that used his life force? That's not fighting. That's assisted suicide.

My point is that I was agreeing with you. Like Piccolo hyped himself up by fusing with Nail and being like "I...HAVE BECOME A SUPER NAMEK" and Krillin and Gohan were like 'WOW, FUCK YEAH, PICCOLO'S SO COOL', and in like under an episode Piccolo was flat on his back full of holes.

ah, gotcha
yeah, a lot of characters just stop mattering because the plot forgets to or just doesnt scale them with new villains

vegeta doesn't deserve anything he is a mass murderer

In any given arc, anyone who isn't Goku, Vegeta, or [new introduced character] is irrelevant. The only change to this is when another secondary or tertiary character gets a power up - Gohan hitting Super Saiyan 2, for example.

he a goodboi he dindu nuffin

In super when he's been training with whis he becomes stronger than goku then goku out of nowhere is on par with him
Goku probably eats more onions

Or bad writing.

>Vegeta trains only when theres a threat greater than him

Wrong

Vegeta did nothing wrong

>Goku fought for others
dubfags

Goku is actually a selfish fuck that loves fighting more than people. He's put lives in danger so he can't fight stronger people

Plz

>Make way for the best former enemy turned friend in the show

Reminder that if Vegeta is your favorite character you are probably a pathetic manlet with anger issues and an inferiority complex just like Vegeta.

The virgin vegeta
The chad goku

>OG

Mah nigga

confirmed dubbie

Goku is the genetic master race while vegeta is the weak babby that needs to roid for mediocre results.

Prove me wrong.

>Vegeta is basically on par with Goku when they're both Super Saiyan Blue

>Goku has Kaioken
>ultimate instinct
>Genkidama
>instant teleportation

He's not even close.
And whenever he ckises the gap ever so slightly, Goku gets another boost out of plot reasons.

vegeta's going to get ultra instinct too

This this this this this.

Is there a "DO IT FOR HIM" with vegetas stapled around? I'd love that

/vegeta/ would be a really good name for manlet generals.

Vegeta is a fucking faggot and the biggest bitch I ever had the displeasure of watching on TV

>kill your team mate
>nearly get murdered by Krillin LOL
>get saved by Goku
>Thinks he's badass because he beat up Cui and Dodoria
>Gets beaten up by Recoome
>Gets saved by Goku AGAIN
>Kills downed opponents (what a fag)
>Gets beaten up by Freiza
>CRIES LIKE A STUPID BITCH
>Gets murdered like the stupid bitch he is
>Thinks he's the GOAT because he beat up Fatdroid
>Gets beaten up by some blonde woman starts crying in pain lol
>Fight which he could have taken to somewhere else but instead let innocent people die for no reason
>Let's Trunk get shot by Cell because of MUH PRIDE

He got less annoying as his personality became more bland, but Tien trains all of the time and I don't see any of you anime faggots suck his dick.

People just like Vegeta because they share the same cowardly selfish personality traits which they can easily relate to.

>YAMCHAS SLOPPY SECONDS

I forgot

>No life, just obessed with Goku
>let him self get turned into a literal slave of some manlet wizard so he would have enough strength to fight Goku
>Goku let him nearly win like when someone ""fights"" their younger brother

thanks doc

I cut Piccolo out because he is definitely not Chad, he doesn't even have a dick, he lays eggs out of his hole lol

How do I make sick height gains like /ourguy/ broly?

This. Goku trains constantly because he is a gymaholic

Thx doc

Saiyanlets, when will they ever learn?

>Vegeta is basically on par with Goku

Nope. Goku will always have Kaioken and now whenever he’s getting his ass kicked he can pull out some asspull technique that makes him literally untouchable. Not to mention that in the manga he can erase things from existence because plot.

Sounds like the ideal way to produce children to me.

Who?

Is Saitama Human?
This is the Question here!

>he doesn't even have a dick
But all this hentais...

piccolo may not be the strongest one but hes definitely the coolest

Vegeta has always been stronger than Goku in their base forms (except for on Namek). Goku only gets ahead via plot armor, we all know who the real king is.

I don’t see the problem here

He still will be! The new arc will give him a leg up at some point.

How did Kefla end up stronger than him after all that plot build up

Yeah probably within the next 5 episodes, Ay?

Why are girls so into Vegeta?

>in their base forms
Don't make me say it

sluts love the idea of having the bad boy, but turning him into a doormat while maintaining the charm

Is this possible natty?

>in their base forms

Don't make me say it

Whoops wrong graph, meant to post this dbz power lv one with "hyperbolic no GF chamber"

Vegeta is pathetic. Goku just eats like a pig and thanks to his godly chad genetics he surpasses him without even trying.

hhmmmmmmmm

Who was stronger when
Before DBZ= Vegeta
Sayian Saga= Vegeta
Namek = Goku
Cell Saga = Technically Vegeta
Buu Saga = Goku
BoG = Goku
RoF = Vegeta
Universe 6 = Goku
Black Saga = Vegeta
Tournament of Power = Vegeta

hmm

5x50 believings in justice and mid air spins a day

Vegeta never surpassed goku once since the saiyan saga

>Cell Saga = Technically Vegeta
youtube.com/watch?v=JI6A9CL9HLw

The sagas also follow the formula where for awhile Goku gets incapacitated or Vegeta out trains him and is stronger for a bit. Then Vegeta gets hubris and taunts the big bad guy, allowing them to power up, only to lose and need saving from Goku or the new character.

Happens with Frieza, Androids, and Cell.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yQV_wmTQl8

will pump you up

I caught the most recent episode of DBZ Abridged (Vegeta, Tien and Piccolo’s voices have replaced the originals in my mind) and discovered I’d completely forgotten about Goku giving Perfect Cell the last Senzu Bean.
Fuck that guy.