/fraud/

/fraud/ - stop making shit ops you mouthbreathers, copypasting isn't that hard

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on he who shall not be named about to get rebanned when mods wake up:

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

steroids are for manlet faggots

Vanilla and Chocola are a package deal. Can't have one without the other.

Have you watched Mirai Nikki? Did you cry at the end? I fucking did. I related to Yuno so much and I just wanted her to be happy.

He should post his face before you start talking shit.

I'm meeting her in about 3 hours. I'm worried about what's going to happen when I get alcohol into me. I'm going to say some very regrettable shit.

Remind why you're here again?

Because I like attention.

(last thread died so repost)
long time natty here. just coming off the biking season and got myself a relationship. I need to get big. I'm built but I need to get joocy. Im not looking to pin anything, *note: I'm a pussy and not looking to inject amounts that will kill me but open to the experience* Anyone got any suggestions? cheers

the op is 5 posts above yours, maybe try reading it

ooohhh burn XD

Man thanksgiving part 1 was too many calories. Oh well, few more days and back to business. Actually tomorrow will cancel out today I guess. Atleast I didn't drink

Yeah, so you leave them on the other side to sit in the dark.

No I havent, I have good taste.

I mean test is best, and injectable is best of that
Could do dbol only maybe but you shouldn't

>so you leave them on the other side to sit in the dark.
>No I havent, I have good taste.

You have no soul.

Bodyweight and type: 155 lbs 6'0 otter
Training: 5 days a week at best
Diet: Meat heavy, type 0 blood
BMI: havent gotten an estimate, will ask doc

Welcome back !

you didn't read the wiki though

did you recently was future diary

No he meant read the part that says oral only cycles are for retards.

Good morning Crusader (or night).
How are you? Getting big yet?

I'm not kidding, I actually thought of you during comic con.

SOMEONES HAPPY TO SEE ME

Yes. I cried a lot.

Good. That means Im closer to her~

thanks

Getting this tattoo'd this week to cover up some stupid burn mark i got, obviously not this same text

It is 4:07pm where I am.

>How are you? Getting big yet?
Well...
I read your comic con experience.
>tfw never going to get felt up by bashful anime qts

I have another 5 days before my next injection

No TEST right now for another 5 days
Probably going to be tired/sluggish towards the last few days of this week

thanks for the update, where do I subscribe to your blog?

Grief over losing your girlfriend or what grief do you mean?
Anyway maybe low dose antipsychotics aren't such a bad idea for a short time to calm down a little.

i thought it was alright, you should watch no game no life

Bro if ur 155 at 6 foot you can gain a ton natty, esp being 21 years old. Im not saying to wait to ur genetic max im just saying thats the weight i started lifting at. I got to 195 pretty easily before i hopped on.

Why not get a cover that has your waifu on both sides? One casual presentable and one a bit lewd side.

>19
>2700 cals a day rn
>130-140 pounds in a month having trouble gaining more

is there any hope? Will test help increase my appetite? cause I'm about to order test p (maybe some dbol) for my first cycle and run for 10 weeks with pct while I start mma just for something better to build off.

Live a fucked life steroid side effects are least of my concerns rn

have you considered eating food and lifting weights?

Eat more jeez. The way you are training and eating now test wont help much. Keep pushing

>tfw just bought 2 anime shirts
no going back now.

Ik I should eat more seems like smoking might be fucking me over. Anyone here smoke?

That's hurtful user ;( you know I'm trying why would you say something like that

To be fair, you do look better than crusader (lol)

Smoker here. Stop fucking smoking.

That's the only advice I've got.

fuck off frog poster

I just quit meth after 3 years and have lost lots of weight only been working out for a month so far. Wouldn't test help bump me up a little while I do mma I need weight cause I live a fucked up life even 10-15 more pounds would be an advantage.

I'm about to do my next cycle.

Do you chaps find it better pinning less mgs more often with the same dosage per week

OR

Once per week with higher dosage.

I've been doing once per week following all the research studies I've read.

what are esters hurr durr "research studies"

yes, but it's illegal. of course you know how to hid shit if you've been doing meth, so whatever.

>I've been doing once per week following all the research studies I've read.
how are you enjoying your test u and eq blast?

I'm depressed and my nipples are sensitive
I'm on 300test/75 mast

I haven't taken an ai until just 4 days ago and it was 1mg letro and just yesterday I took .8mg letro. so why am I still having sore nipples and depressed?

You at least got somewhat bigger right?
Its how you get those cosplay qt's drawn to you.

I do it once per week for convenience, or 6 days (which is the half life of test e).

In theory, there isn't much difference, and it is down to personal preference.

However, if you can pin more often it is advantageous insofar as it affords more stable blood levels of hormone. As we know, the more stable your hormone levels, the less side effects (or the less noticeable side effects).

That said, I don't get any side effects anyway so whatever (well, aside from fucking trensonmia which is awful at times).

>6 days (which is the half life of test e).

You have to get the diet under control first. if you arent eating to grow you will just gain water.

Well oestrogenic side effects are not immediately reversible on taking an anti-e. You have to take the anti-e regularly.

Why are you taking such a harsh aromatase inhibitor for such a small amount of test? You know letro will give you deranged serum lipids if your oestrogen is too low, right?

Unless you're about to get on a bodybuilding stage, I wouldn't bother with letrozole.

Exemestane is superior, it reduces oestrogen by 70-80%, whereas letrozole will reduce oestrogen to virtually undetectable levels if taken regularly. Reducing oestrogen to zero will impact your HDL cholesterol which in turn will increase your risk of cardiovascular disease. Furthermore, although the research isn't conclusive, there is some evidence to suggest estradiol has a beneficial effect on the quality of skeletal muscle fibres and joints and ligament structure. Estradiol also a role in male sexual functioning.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/

It has been observed that in testosterone supplementation, male libido is markedly impaired when aromatisation is inhibited. Estradiol has a positive effect on areas of the brain concerned with libido, so letro can potentially kill your sex drive.

Suffice to say, there is ample cause to want at least some oestrogen.

delete this

hi brehs
is Ephedrine considered an steroids?

Drink bleach

Brb gonna delete it so I can add everything in

>Steroid users calling other steroid users retarded

Daily reminder that if you use steroids you're retarded.

Bro you are in no position to be juicing right now. Why is it that when something is difficult, people result to "shortcuts"

@43671730

Guys I'm in a bit of a pickle here. My mom wants me to come over and stay a couple days for thanksgiving but the issue is I have to pin on Friday, and staying with her would cause me to miss an injection. they already paid for my airplane ticket to fly over there. Fkn first class too, they think it would try to get me to go since they spent all their money on it. Fucking faggots trying to guilt me into going. I already told the bitch to fuck off but she just kept saying "you know me and dad dont have a lot of time left on this earth, we just want to see you again." Last time I saw and spoke to them was when they found my gear. After that I just left. I already told my gains goblin mom to fuck off multiple times but she keeps persisting. What do I do? I can't miss another injection lads

Tldr; stupid bitch mom is interfering with gains, what do??

Tbh I would just do the injection. Your parents are going to die soon anyways

Hrm lets see, you think you're smart because you don't know there's a distribution half life and a mean residence time of the active compound in the body. And you don't know that one is shorter than the other.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking of doing but I would like additional input before proceeding

Probs cause I'm going to jail. Otherwise timing wouldn't be an issue

Mail it to yourself? Leave it in your luggage?

>Mail it to yourself?
Can't. Probably would get caught and if I were to leave it in the lugauge it would probably get seen. Not worth the risk of seeing some dumb useless whore and some other fags I don't care about

Hur Hur the nsa will forsure find it in domestic mail. Fuck Americans are brain dead. Shove it up your ass pussy

I don't have an "ass pussy"....anyways Jesus Christ you're pathetic dude, youre getting mad over nothing

You can do the injection the day before, it really doesn’t matter and you’re making way too bigger deal about this.

With that said, you sound like a selfish little cunt and your physique is probably shit anyway. Why would you even make an issue about it.

Pls inject straight into a vein. Add 4cc of air.

Shove it up your ass, pussy. You sound like a whiney little bitch. First class boo hoo

Once again... Drink bleach i am telling you what the pros do in situations like this

Yeah talk shit about someone else's physique without posting yours. Put up or shut up you dyel cunt
Why? Air isn't good for veins bc It could kill you. I thought you would already know this nano...

No you actually should be adding 4cc of air a day to help prevent steroid toxicity. Keeps you leveled out. Keeps more gains

Brainlets pls go and let the real men have a discussion here

This. More oxygen is better growth. Also stops you from being bothered by your parents again.

>t.

>tfw you can't even grasp basic oxygen cycling

>tfw you can't do a quick 1 second Google search
Pathetic, and here I was, thinking you were my favorite trip...

Google also gives "wow burn fat on this carrot diet" if you want it to.

>implying I was serious

Is bulking on IF better or worse than bulking without food time restrictions? I would have thought bullking on IF would lead to less fat gain but I went on r/leangains and everyone looks like shit.

Jesus Crusader is back?

For a moment I 've lived in a hopefull dream that he finally an hero'ed.

P L U S
L
U
S

3 0

how much of a fucking butthurt retarded faggot you are to take these
seriously? what a fucking dork with no sense of humor. the only brainlet here is you so stop posting

Quit projecting lad. We already know you're a Brainlet

I know the vast majority of you don't care for me (or don't know me), so don't worry, I no longer take steroids and as a result have no reason to make a return.

As for the people who still ask about me:
If you did in any way like me (not sure what for), please stop reposting my face pictures. I know I shared them publicly on here and as a result can't stop anyone, but I'd prefer you didn't.

Probably a fruitless effort, but thanks.

Dude nobody even knows or cares about you. Lmfao if someone sees your face they wouldnt know it's you. Why did you stop roiding tho?

What do you look like? So I can look out for you and report posts that share your face.

I'm taking my trip off now, but the only reason I know my face is even still being posted is because people recognized and told me... I wouldn't really care otherwise, but I've really turned my life around and am trying to deassociate myself from some of those piss poor past life decisions. Checking in the archives after having it off handedly questioned by a new friend showed people have posted my face within the past month, and with that comes the usual "whore, druggie, miscarriage" etc.

I know the mistakes I made were mine and immortalizing them on the internet was also my choice, but since the people (person?) posting my pics usually mentions missing me, I'm kind of hopeful they like(d) me enough to consider not doing it.

Like I said, probably not going to accomplish anything, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Anyway, that's all I've got for q&a. Have fun, lads

What were your cycles when you were on it? I haven't read into women's roiding.

>I know the mistakes I made were mine and immortalizing them on the internet
Technically they are immortalized BUT I guarantee you in a year's time or less, everyone would forget about you and not even remember you (no offense). Good on you for turning your life around dude, it can only get better from here, user.

>attention whore is back
no one cares you whore
fuck off

Can you like fuck off already? Dumb stupid slut go have another miscarage

Yeah, post them here so we know what to look out for.

Whats your story?
I'm very curious.

Just fucking gorge you ninny. I eat until I feel sick every single day. I'm 19 too btw and I would highly advice against going on steroids at this age. You have barely begun filling out your frame and you might have a few inches more to grow. Not to mention your brain doesn't fully develop until you're around 25.

hey, regarding peptides, ipamorelin for example.

say I want to dose 300mcg two times a day.
is that referring to the weight of the liquid (i.e. after I've reconstituted the powder)?

to put it another way, if I'm pinning 300mcg two times a day, how long would I expect 2mg of the powder to last?

Fucking week 8 of my cut started and as of now i can't even see myself being lean enough for my own liking after another 4 weeks.

>"cutting" without dnp
lol

1mg = 1000 mcg

2000/300= 6.666667 doses

wtf. so one 2mg bottle is only going to last me 3 and a half days? :|

Im a genetic waste. Im afraid that i would die from some sort of allergic reaction before dying from overdosing.

dude I'm allergic to fucking everything and I've used DNP with no issues. only issue I have now is my old source dried up

(((She))) looks like a tranny lmfao