Veeky Forums feels

>Stressed out with school + hip injury which means I can't workout, so I wanted to fuck
>Called up a guy
>Cums 30 seconds in
>So then I called up another guy
>Makes me bleed because foreplay sucked
>Now I'm in bed feeling worse

post feels

Whore

>fuck some that
>cum really quick
>now I'm at home feeling guilty I didn't tell her about my herpes

Nobody loves me or has ever loved me in my 19 years of living on this planet.
It's my fault completely and I deserve this.

If dubs post feet

Stop posting this old greentext.

>TFW decently attractive
>TFW no way to talk to women
>TFW sperg out everytime

Atleast I'm not a virgin r-right?

Begone, thot!

Those are some shitty dick calls you keep op

>work in a warehouse 5 days a week, 13 hours a day
>no time for art or proper exercise
>things will stay this way until spring

kill me

i used to work in a factory but i only worked 8 hour days and even that made me miserable, 13 would make me kill myself. good luck bro

Hey, I was like you. I got a gf at 19 years old.
Only downside is I fucked it up in a week, and haven't had a gf since (24 now)

thank you kind user

My bf prefers larger titty girls so I want to become thicc but it isn't in my genetic cards. So I'm trying to get fit in hopes that something might change even though it won't, and I'll forever be worried that he'll cheat on me because I know his preference isn't me.

i come to this very same board in the hopes of reading something from her

it's my personal hell

My situation except im ugly and am a virgin.

Copypasta

Kill youseff

Bummer
Used to stack heavy shit in the warehouse for 10 hours every week for almost two years, save up enough and find a better job. Only benefit from it was that I was lean all year.
If he did leave you for that reason then let him leave, he doesn't deserve you. Do it for yourself, not for anyone.

>Started running back in May to finally get Veeky Forums
>First did C25K, then 5kTo10k
>Everything went great, no injuries, lost tons of weight
>Registered myself for my first half-marathon on new year's and started training three weeks ago
>Had to end my training today because of severe shin splints
>About two weeks of no running
This will kill my dream of participating. Why now, legs, why?!

op u gay

Wow boohoo. Try to develop a personality and stop with the self pity.

i want my wheyfu back

>Bought a NordicTrack C1750
>Gonna sell my stereo to make rent
>Am waiting for a call from the shipper for installation, should be any day (probably next Monday)

Public gyms are a meme. At least the Y I've been a member of is. I doubt they spent $1907 on any of their treadmills. I get that 4ch says you should leave the house and build friendships-- I find this to be a meme as well. People are disappointments every time.

>Not allowed to do the one thing I love because depression
>Alienated by everyone I go to school with
>Feel guilty for existing

>gf dumped me when it was her turn to help me
>blames me for doing terrible stuff but never bothered to help me
>I helped her all the way through her crippling depression
>terrible sex, made me insecure about myself
One month in, the best thing is that even when thinking of her, I don't feel the same love that I had.
Now I'm totally invested in becoming a better person, Veeky Forums and follow all my dreams.
Fuck her I hope she still continues to take all her fucking meds and meet worse people because I'm sure she will never find anyone who gave more fucks about her than me.
For me? I'm fine with being alone for now and I have no depression and take no meds at all.

Those are my feels. They are good ones except for the sex part, but I'm sure that I'll beat that.

Is that The End?

L O U G H T O N
O
U
G
H
T
O
N

>only 19
>sad about this
faggot

>thought I had this last midterm before finals in the bag.
>I
>did
>not
>bombed that test hard

I won’t find out the grade until next week. I’m sweating bullets because I think I did really fucking bad. I don’t know how I could fuck up so bad but boy did I fuck up bad. I’m literally hoping I got a 50.

Stupid fucking thot

How much longer till the half marathon? Also remember to keep cardio up in other ways like swimming or if you have to walking

>Working for boys
>2017
>Making it

Your fine if your other grades (if any idk your class) are high

I got a 64 on my midterm and I still have a B in the class as of now

thats very good to hear m8
keep your mind in peace and don't let such thots drain your happiness
you'll find a good gf faster than you think just dont hesitate
keep it up my man, very proud

Are happy feels allowed?

>Helping gf get over family issues regarding dad dying
>Going well
>Picking her up from train station from being home today
>Gonna go to Thanksgiving with my family

Were all gonna make it

> having one of my recurrent nightmares
> woke up gf
> she yells at me for scaring her and says that the next time I wake up screaming, I will be sent to sleep on the couch

>shit at foreplay
>still go for it

lol

hmm every few weeks this thread seems to be pasted i wonder whats the agenda hmm

too many hoes at the gym

>lifting for boys

>broke up with gf
>want her back
>don't know if she wants me back or if it will even work
>know why we broke up and why it will still be a problem

>still want her back more than anything

>he didn't deserveee youu xDDD
No one deserves anyone you fucking retard. You're not the center of the universe, neither is that girl.

whats the issue that led to your desicion

she still has feelings for her ex and doesn't know what she really wants. i know its dumb as fuck that i let it go on for so long, and i know its dumb to still want her.

but i just want to hold her and for everything to be ok. but if she doesn't want that then i guess this feeling will pass.

lolz I can't even count how many girls I've heard this from.

I'm 6" length and girth and never actually had proper sex with my ex because it hurt too much to go in. And she wasn't a virgin. So technically I'm not but I haven't really done it. And now I've a date on saturday with a girl who is and I'm worried af I'll not know what to do in the bedroom and that it won't fit in :/

>been lifting for 3 months
>went to a club recently
>world beneath my feet
>shredded guy gave me his number
>been texting/sexting since sunday
>don't want to meet up cause it will lead to sex and he will see me for the dyel that I am
feels bad

its normal to feel that way
you have to know that this won't change so try to not destroy yourself with those feels m8
when shes with another guy together she'll cry over you

I’m 6 points above passing right now. (76) But it’s not looking good. I mean I’m worried I got like a 30.

i know you're gay, but, this stuff might just happen to my ex and it's devestating..

thanks user, ill try

>tfw feeling a depressive period coming on
>birthday coming up too, which makes me feel even worse

Gonna be a rough week. At least my lifts are improving.

>Haven't had any friends/gf for three years
>Gym is the only place where I feel good
>Find out I pretty much have shit genetics for it as well

I guess some people just aren't meant to succeed.

she says but leaves yo ass 6 months after

>Shamed by family consistently for surviving abortion and not being my older brother
>Ditched family as they suck
>Wife's family shames me for not being wife's Super Chad Thundercock, wealthy millionaire brother
>Wife has multiple disabilities from childhood injuries (her Dad crash the car - she succumbing to them now): she had a seizure this morning, I had to change her diaper (incontinence problems), kids are depressed - want a disney vacation. I'm hoping to do some lifting, but it looks like we may head to hospital today. Staff there are beyond awesome: sometimes let me use their lift equipment for free.

Stress is high, depression/anxiety is high, I wish I could get high.

Is your wife gonna die user ? If so I'm so sorry.

I'm a shitty person, if a girl loves me for who I am she has issues
I'd rather she love my for my looks

Bruh are you me ? It literally happened 2 days ago.

I hope things get better for you user, I now see how petty my problems are compared to yours.

guess so

>will be homeless in 2 weeks
Tried everything to not lose my house. Oh well. I have a car at least so I've been practicing sleeping in it to get used to it.

This thought just occurred to me today:

Rich Piana *literally* died of a broken heart.

Stop and let that sink in for a moment, brehs. What the fuck are we doing here?

mfw rich piana died the second my relationship died

like pottery...

>great body that gets mired a lot
>most supportive family ever
>gf who loves me and treats me well
>great lifelong friends
It's all good shit that I'm very thankful for but I have no GOAL. The one thing a man needs to not feel apathetic towards life...
I guess my goal is to get an income stream that is not dependent on the number of hours I put in per day (i.e a business of some sort). I feel like I don't have the personality/brain type that a successul entrepreneur requires. I've read countless texts on the topic yet can't even begin to take steps towards the goal.. the kind of faggot who needs exact instructions and structure to get anything done god damn it I am jealous of those motherfuckers who can just grab life by the balls

for me having a girl and building that relationship is my goal, the whole have kids some day

>NordicTrack C1750

Jesus fuck, have you not heard of this thing called "the outside"? Just go out your goddamned door, you fucking sperg, you just bought a two thousand bucks machine used FOR WALKING AND RUNNING. How does that thought not make you go "fuck, I'm a retard", I just don't know! Fuck, you make me angry.

>lifting for boys
>making it
when will they learn?

Helping girls out with their shit is generally a waste of time and effort, unless the sex you're getting in return right now is worth it. Because the moment, and do mean the moment, she no longer needs you, she will stop feeling any sort of gratitude. Doesn't mean she'll leave you instantly, just that you helping her in the past will have no bearing whatsoever on what she feels towards you in the moment.

So either don't help women, or help them with the understanding that you'll get no gratitude, no reciprocation whatsoever. The bonus to that is that if you help her to become a better, more attractive person, she WILL leave you as soon as a better option comes along.

Sadly true, she will associate you with a worse state of being and strive to improve herself by getting "an upgrade" as status is directly linked to self-worth with women.

>still not over my ex after almost half a year
>seeing her almost everyday dosent help
>just end my shit senpai
well atl i hit a strength spurt and finally almost out of lifting in the dyel weight range

>tfw you'll never be able to ask her for her name, or anything past that.

>he bonus to that is that if you help her to become a better, more attractive person, she WILL leave you as soon as a better option comes along.
this is truer than true sadly

Then realise how much you meant and how you were actually the best thing to happen to here. We broke up 2 months ago. Pic related came through 2 days ago. I have my first date since her on saturday night with an amazing girl.

>miss you as a friend
ffs what a shitty way

is that you, london user from yesterday?

Wow, this shitty meme unironically brought a tear to my eye

not london user but this guy? >as a friend
cheating whore haha, like i'd even go near her as a friend again

I used to do 6 10s. The satisfaction after you leave is immense. Good luck in the mean time, brother.

> Lifting for some faggot
We liberated women so you wouldn't be like this

I admire people like you, brother. You're a much better man than me. Stay Strong, but I know nobody has to tell you that.

Lol, hi Brendan

I'm handsome but I have a small dick. I try not to think about it but seeing guys with their bigger dicks in the gym everyday keeps it in my mind. No matter how big my gains are, physical and mental, my dick will always be small.
It led to me turning really shy and bitter. I had shitty parents who abandoned me and didn't care if I was feeding myself properly or not, sometimes I wonder if that didn't impact my growth and it makes me hate them. It feels awful having something so important about you that you can't change, no matter how much I work out or how much I study or how much I earn. It just feels bad man

i just want her back Veeky Forums or at least be back in contact with her

oh god, the only difference with me is it was it lasted 1 month

This pasta again. Same picture also.

>t. beta

you don't know pain until you are a single, decent-looking, non spergy 25 year old with real actual diagnosed erectile dysfunction from stupid decisions you made as a teenager

i should be fucking sloots left and right but instead i talk to tinder chicks, go on one date, maybe make out a bit, go home, jerk off and ghost on em

Maybe you shouldn't have made those stupid mistakes user.

Sounds a lot like what I went through except I spent 3 years with her.

Go do you, user

once i posted that pic on facebook, fucking cringe

Why would you do that user jesus

what stupid mistaked are we talking about

How can you jerk off with ed?

normalfag

What mistakes did you make?

>erectile dysfunction
that's JUST-tier

You too, brah!

It's really comforting to see that I'm not the only bastard that goes through the same thing. Not that I'm happy that other people go through it, but it's good to not feel alone.
What drives me mad right now is that she didn't move a muscle to help with my problems even knowing they were hurting the relationship. Same thing with her depression but at least I never gave up and was always there.

How are you holding up ?

I work in a factory too

how do you not kill yourself?