Does anyone here diddly 4+ times in a week?

Does anyone here diddly 4+ times in a week?

Eric?

>Locking out just above knees

Fucking deadlift monkeys.

>locking out under the ceiling

fucking bench t-rexes

More like 4 times per quarter

I deadlift instead of squat

Of course, is this a problem?

I used to do it 6x a week, dropped it to 4x then 3x because it was just too much over time, got me some good gains tho

yep. light weights though (2RM 130kg looking to 1RM 140kg within a week) and plenty of warmup

great. it's usually easy to lift more often when you get newb gains

Deadlifting 4 times a week is overkill, unsustainable, and probably detrimental to gains.

Deadlifting 2x a week with a volume day and a heavy day would be plenty for a beginner/early intermediate lifter. You could probably get away with 1 day a week if you treat your warm ups as volume and then lift heavier at lower reps.

i do during some periods, usually goes like this

>diddle twice a week, loads of volume, for a month
>then diddle every 2 days, two triples each day, increse weight every time until i start failing (usually a couple weeks)

I seem to have no problems so far with fullbody compound workouts every second day as a beginner. I diddlys everytime by trying to get 5x3clean and then put weights on.
What are signs of overkilling?

you will feel it automaticly. As you progress and get stronger, it will be harder to recover from your workouts.

Do you do diddlys on lower or upper day? I know the top half of the rep uses a lot of the muscles on the back of your upper body. I always feel like I need to have a rest day after doing diddlys where if I skip them I can do upper+lower consecutively.

I do.

I done it 3x a week 1x5 heavy as I could,3x5-8 medium weight then rack pulls with a higher rep set range.

I had a biggish back for my size and was also pulling 160kg

But if I remember right about 4-5 weeks later I was super fatigued..and I also don't k ow of them gains came from that or not.

I deadlifted 3 times a week 1x5 with 140kg and after 4 weeks I was super fatigued, never injured myself, my whole body ached.

Can either of you help with this ?

What do you do on the day after deadlift day?

Throw them in at the end of any session that doesn't use too much lower back, unless you're squatting the next day

OP here, so what I'm hearing is do it til I'm pulling around 315. Sounds good

Did a Justa inspired routine for about a year. DLed every day.
Hurt my squat for a couple of months until I got used to the volume. Each day was easy, but once into it I had great gains because I only had to worry about squat recovery.
Will do it again if the rest of what I want to work on lines up with that

i work full body twice a week and isolations like curls, cable pushdowns and lateral raises twice a week too and feel it hard on my second day doing it like ABxABxx imagine doing full body three times a week

Did this a couple of years ago doing heavy singles ramping along with weighted pull-ups

Went from 300 to 435 in around a month at a bw of 145 at 5ft 11

Was it smart? No. Did I injure myself or feel like shit? Also no.

In what way was it not smart, those are some fantastic results

There is no way you increased your deadlift by >100lbs in a month.

no, that would be stupid

I'll take what is bulgarian light for tree fiddy