How do I become swolethicc?

How do I become swolethicc?

Thats not really thicc anymore.

You just need to eat and workout alot.

Lower, faggot.

Wat?

She's not thicc at all.

She's like 10 iPhones long. You don't even need to lift to look swole at that height

Pretty easy:
> be 4'10
> have no female shape whatsoever
> squat to eternity because some instagram celeb said it would give you an ass
> it doesn't but you are left with huge quads
> contort yourself like you need a shit and take a selfie

ll be there in no time,swoleplank.

Well if she gained like 10 pounds, she would be. Just help meee
What should I do then?

Not likely, there's a chance she's underweight and her body wants to place fat on her chest and ass but if that were the case i highly doubt she'd have turned herself into what she is - naturally busty and hourglass women dont bother bodybuilding. There's also the fact that heavy lifting and increasing muscle mass increases testosterone which directly reduced oestrogenic fat placement, hence why you never see any fitness models with natural breasts.

As for what can you do to become """swolethicc""" - the two don't go together and im guessing you aren't naturally curvy so really your option is surgery. Fat injections are the best but you need to put on fat for that as opposed to get swole and working out all the time will massively decrease how long it lasts. So probably regular implants. Then just lift as you want. I personally would give up the swole part and just get fat injections for your chest and ass.

Where the fuck have you been? Drink onion juice

litteraly female t-rex mode

squat and deadlift and dont skip meals

I'm already an hourglass

that's the best mode for females.

What is your breast size? Because i can tell you hourglass does not mean wide back like some people believe. If you have very large breasts then your dream might actually come true, you may be able to lift a lot and still be thick as your breasts won't shrink down to nothing.

34G

If that's the case i really do not see why you would want to change your body, it's pretty much the ideal for overwhelming majority of men and women. If it's because you have a slim ass then the best i can recommend is to not try and lose any weight, to make sure you eat more than you normally do and do deadlifts, hip bridges and squats to improve down there. Your overriding concern should be keeping your chest though.

Ass > tits in my opinion and I just want to look like I lift, idk.

>Ass > tits
Not unless you want to seduce rappers and degenerates who listen to them

No, ....*

Low test detected.

Squatting does build your glutes and my ass has 100% gotten bigger through squatting.

Go to proper depth and utilise all the muscles you're supposed to.

It really, really isn't. You just have inaccurate ideas on attraction because you will have received endless attention from all men without realizing that it isnt normal.

Ass is great, but huge breasts are very rare and if you embark on losing them for something else you will be hit like a wall with how the way men bend over for you and cater to you makes a hard stop.

newfag

that is so cute ... like a mini fit doll ...

post tits and ass ... for a closer scrutiny with a more detailed swolethicc how-to

Well can't I keep my tits AND build a bigger butt

If you eat to GAIN weight the loss on your chest should be minimal at most. However despite the memes you won't build a markedly bigger ass anyway, female asses are genetic: hip structure, oestrogenic fat placement and waist. If you search up olympic female deadlifters they aren't carrying around kim kardashian asses nor are men on gear who build muscle far more than women. The substantial size of a female ass is fat. If you are below normal weight then gaining that can resolve it if your genes determine so.

You can build it a small amount with deadlifts and hip bridges but mostly it will just push out what you have a small amount and hold it better. Women can build big quads like the OP girl and if all else big quads can give the illusion of an hourglass figure and big hips, so squats are good for that.

So essentially: deadlift with a weight that you can do to 8-15 reps with, then accessory hip bridges, hip abductors/adductors and squats, all whilst eating enough to actually be gaining in weight. However remember men are far and away more attracted to large breasts.