Jewish anti-Test propaganda?!

Guys
why is there huge lobby against whole milk, cholesterol in meats and eggs, and now even latest meme,onions.

Cholesterol is extremely important for hormones for males, whole milk is a staple for people wanting to gain muscle, raising your recovery to new level. If onions/garlic compounds of allicin etc are really supposed to increase your testosterone levels (or just better your immune system in general) Why are there people who want you to stop you from eating on them if its cheap, available everywhere, and doesnt harm anyone?

Friendly reminder that people were drinking raw milk, feeding on red meats and eggs, and eating garlic and onions, and each one of those was seen as best, most valuable products of farm lands?

I have nothing against vegans / vegetarians, but slowly im coming to assumption theres some people that want you to stop growing and be weak, because vegan diet, when not done properly (lacking certain aminoacids and fatty acids) can fuck you over long term.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036671/Vegan-couple-serve-life-sentences-starving-baby-death-extreme-diet.html

Stop trying to reverse engineer food, and eat like our ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

anth.ucsb.edu/faculty/gurven/papers/GurvenKaplan2007pdr.pdf
youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/dzavCL2c3zE
youtu.be/85BKDj_1vVU
youtu.be/VRPykxc82HU
youtu.be/jRb5hpwiF4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_(meal_replacement)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at the science that comes from outside of the west honestly regarding this subject honestly.

Testosterone makes you active, independent, and resistant to authority. Estrogen makes you emotional, moody, and submissive.

You figure the rest out.

"Our ancestors" naturally died around 35-45 years old. Look up the average lifespan in America, of all fucking countries, just 100 years ago. Even with infant mortality factored out, humans naturally do not live that long. I completely lose faith in anyone's argument when they say stupid shit like "do what our ancestors did". Our ancestors would fall into a panic induced coma if they saw a fucking cell phone. Who the fuck cares what they did?

Science and technology lead to better understanding of our world. I eat meat, I love meat, but I am not naive enough to dispute the evidence. Meat is not good for you. It's like pot - has benefits but too many drawbacks to be "healthy". Just take what beneficial thing you need from the resource and use only that.

The top 10 oldest people in recorded history are all vegan or vegetarian. I do not think this is a coincidence. That's too many repeat occurences for such a specific subject. If you pushed a button 10 times and the same thing happened every time, then that thing is probably likely to happen when you push that button.

As for jews, who knows, maybe? You really think people aren't stupid, lazy, weak minded and impressionable enough that they need to do this now? Whatever. Even if you followed their exact advice you could still take what you need for test from other resources that have been proven healthy -- none of which your scary jews have denounced.

any links brah?

Eating all of it. Never been better before.

There is so much bullshit in this post

>Cholesterol is extremely important for hormones for males, whole milk is a staple for people wanting to gain muscle, raising your recovery to new level.

kek, enjoy dying young and breasts

/thread

>The top 10 oldest people in recorded history are all vegan or vegetarian.
That lie alone should tell you everything about this post and poster

Go die in a fire you fucking shill.

If we can grow food in labs it would mean we can end world hunger

We can never end world hunger because of the r-selected subhumans inhabiting this planet by the billions that just breed until their descendants end up starving again.

>Our ancestors" naturally died around 35-45 years old. Look up the average lifespan in America, of all fucking countries, just 100 years ago.
Stopped reading here. You are one of those shithead who never studied anything barely scientific in his life.
The average lifespan includes children, who were the most vulnerable.
Countless died at birth.
When people didn't die before puberty they usually reached 70-80 years of age

first
they died from diseases that we understand now and can cure easily or at least lessen the symptoms, took first pic off internet
second
by ancestors i dont mean 20 000 years ago, but more like 2-3 generations ago
My grandma (and many other elderly people back from my village) is 80, by todays "nutrition science" she ate extremely unhealthy. Yet shes still kickin and asking me when im getting married because she wants to go for a wedding before dying.

That’s racist but whatever I’ll continue what I’m say
If we can produce food at minimal cost with no need of land to grow it, then we can practically make infinite food. We aren’t at this stage yet but soon we will be

There's a lot of misinformation in this post.
>"Our ancestors" naturally died around 35-45 years old. Look up the average lifespan in America, of all fucking countries, just 100 years ago.
This number is repeated a lot but it's clear you're being dishonest, the rate of which children died at birth and disease while young was immense compared to the modern day, this is why life spans were shorter. It's not like the median person just died at 40 100 years ago.
> Even with infant mortality factored out, humans naturally do not live that long
Wrong, anth.ucsb.edu/faculty/gurven/papers/GurvenKaplan2007pdr.pdf
Groups could have had the average life span of 37 years WITH a mortality rate of 43% before the age of 15
>Science and technology lead to better understanding of our world
big lol
>The top 10 oldest people in recorded history are all vegan or vegetarian.
That's not even true,
>Kamato Hongo, 116; She was often asked about her diet, which consisted primarily of fish, rice, pork, green tea and rice wine, with occasional snacks of unrefined brown sugar.
>Jeanne Reached 122 Years old: She said one of her tricks to longevity was eating a lot of pork. With regards to her diet, the three researchers' interviews revealed that in the care home she said she always had a sweet (dessert) with every meal. She complained about the blandness of the food in the care home and, given a choice, would wish to order fried and spicy foods.
can't find any record of the oldest people alive being vegan or vegetarian, please inform me of why you would make this claim.

Import tariffs on onions will go up by 500%, onion sales tax by 300% and you will be required to get a doctor's prescription to buy onions soon.

oh yeah what we need is more people man, for sure great idea.

Well if we have free land we can have more people

Wanna know why?
youtu.be/hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/dzavCL2c3zE (jewish singer)
youtu.be/85BKDj_1vVU
youtu.be/VRPykxc82HU (explanation of an ex-jew who is know hated in the jewish community because he dared to say horrible things such as "the jews aren't superior to other races and should try to coexist in peace")
youtu.be/jRb5hpwiF4c

to add to this

When my grandma was young, there was almost no sweets, barely any processed food, everything was raised and slaughtered by themselves, without antibiotics and shit.

Chase after maximum production of meat is what made it toxic for people, not meat itself was toxic to begin with

I for one would like to have self sustaining farm/household in future. Its a honest life

I don't drink milk, but I do eat Yellow/Cottage Cheese with my Sandwiches on a daily basis, occasionally Yogurt.

Are you fucking retarded? He writes a fucking paragraph using scientific evidence and you reply with, "fuck off shill"? Goes to show that you are all worthless fucking sheep.

Wonder why

hello newfriend
enjoy your stay
hint: it wasnt op replying to post you think about

>Well if we have free land we can have more people

Think about it
We have more room to house them, and food to feed them

Cholesterol is good, and there is no evidence of dietary cholesterol being linked to heart disease.
MODERN milk is dogshit. You say "our ancestors drank raw milk" but that was RAW milk. Even "organic" milk nowadays is pumped full of hormones. It also fucks your gut bacteria, which is of paramount importance these days.

>"Our ancestors" naturally died around 35-45 years old.

Horseshit. That's the factoid which factors infant mortality into the average. Once you factor out infant mortality, humans still lived well into their 70s.

Fuck off with your inane vegan propaganda.

Hahaha sorry. Am definitely newfag :0

wrong

it wouldnt fuck your gut bacteria if it wasnt homogenized and pasteurized aka RAW

Milk has bacteria that actually regulates your gut bacteria

>not having a cow in your backyard for maximum gains
Do you even want to make it?

> leftists start criticizing objectivity and begin to censor and fake publications and wider news
> now people don't trust any modern science or research

How on earth did they not see this coming, it's a travesty. I work in medical research and i know we just do honest work but i honestly cannot blame people for just writing it all off now.

>Friendly reminder that people were drinking raw milk, feeding on red meats and eggs, and eating garlic and onions, and each one of those was seen as best, most valuable products of farm lands?

Life expectancy was much lower in those days.

Sounds like communism

Meh
Communism only works if there is nothing to gain, basically the abolishment of currency
And the only scenario that would work in is if robots did all the jobs, then we would never need to pay anyone

>That’s racist
It's observable reality, that's what it is.

>if we have free land
But we don't. The "f" word you're looking for is "finite".

I've noticed a lot of adverts in the UK have interracial couples. Like noticeably so, for a country that is over 80% white.
I wonder if this is connected.

No it fucking isn’t
There’s no such thing as subhumans
But me arguing against you about it would be me yelling at a wall so here’s a (You)

because there wasn't cures or vaccines for diseases.
If it wasn't for infant mortality the rates the average life span would be much higher

Well there’s now more finite land if we eliminate the need for farms

>There’s no such thing as subhumans

>taking one part of a reply out as if it debunks the entire argument
Back to plebbit

>There’s no such thing as subhumans
How else would you call "people" that breed beyond their means like animals because they lack enough sentience to plan ahead?

Something that's finite isn't free, even if you have "more" of it. You sound like a very stupid person, user. No wonder you associate with

That’s why I continued my point you fucking idiot
I just mentioned it’s racist and continued with the original argument

I’m not saying we give land for free, it just means we can build more housing or stores on the land now
> I’m not going to talk about the subhuman as it would be for naught

>it’s racist

>it just means we can build more housing or stores on the land now
Yes, but why? That land ought to be nature instead of being turned into breeding facilities and cages for bipedal apes.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead.
Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that.
You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here.
It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat.
None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with.
You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways.
Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here.
Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

This guy knows whats up
Get primal

Cholesterol is needed to produce testosterone, dummy

It's backed by recent studies, or recently found studies

Give it a month and you'll have articles about how back it is for your heart.

We have national parks already for nature, you want to look at a bunch of fucking cornfields all the time?
No one will use it for anything if we can grow food in labs

I’m a dairy farmer with a modern dairy.

Go fuck yourself.

>No one will use it for anything if we can grow food in labs
Just let it be then, there are plenty of animals and plants that are going to use it - the ones we use as livestock currently that would become redundant with that technology for example.

raw milk cannot be drank idiot, it has to be boiled and stuff before it can be safe to drink

>t. brainlet
Why would you assume he meant to continue growing crops? He meant to allow nature to reclaim the land such as allowing trees and shit to grow. You realize farmers don’t just plant seeds and leave it there right? They need to tend the crops and lay down pesticides etc

*leans into mic*
wrong

HEY GUYS LET’S DESTROY EVERY LAST SQUARE INCH OF NATURE SO WE CAN FEED AND HOUSE MORE NIGGERS! IT’S OKAY BECAUSE WE CAN FEED THEM FROM A LAB.

Fuck your stupid idea.

Modernists need to be hanged 2bh

>food needs to be grown in labs
Where do you expect all the energy to grow food in labs will come from that will be equivalent to what 120 acres of corn can produce in an open field with sunlight?

Like seriously, it doesn’t take a degree to realize you’re missing an enormous part of this equation.

>we’ll make food in labs!
Okay. Where does that energy come from to make the food?
>millions of people can be fed with a lab
Okay so at least 2 billion calories need to come out of that lab. And you have to somehow input an excess of 2 billion calories, or some energy equivalent to get that. Literally where the fuck is that going to come from?

Who do you sell your milk to? What hormones do you feed the cows? Do you add anything to the milk before sellling it? How much money do you make a year?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>Who do you sell your milk to? What hormones do you feed the cows? Do you add anything to the milk before sellling it? How much money do you make a year?

Jesus.

>Who do you sell your milk to?
A farm cooperative.
>What hormones do you feed the cows?
None. This is literally a meme that came from beef industry practices that spilled over to the dairy industry. Some dairies inject rBST to increase milk production, but they have to report that they do or the FDA will fuck them up. So nobody does that.
>Do you add anything to the milk before sellling it?
No
>How much money do you make a year?
Depends on markets. Make a lot or lose a lot. Average trend is a middle to middle upper class income.

That’s fucking stupid to just let good, flat land be taken like that
Oh please, tell me what you have in mind then
You know nuclear power is a thing right?

He doesn’t mean energy such as electricity but biomass. Jesus Christ, I knew Veeky Forums was flooded with underage but I never expected them to be younger than 9th graders. Don’t worry you’ll learn about it once you take biology kiddo

>That’s fucking stupid to just let good, flat land be taken like that
Why do you hate nature so much? Are you a jew?

He asked how do we get energy to make the food only, where the fuck did you get biomass from?
I don’t hate nature, but it’s pretty retarded to not recycle land that’s already been tamed

All his points where quickly and easily debunked (with sources)

>but it’s pretty retarded to not recycle land that’s already been tamed
Whats retarded is stopping to use it the way it's used already, as a means of production, to switch to a less efficient alternative - just because for some inexplicable reason you want more low-quality people on this planet.

>Friendly reminder that people were drinking raw milk, feeding on red meats and eggs, and eating garlic and onions, and each one of those was seen as best, most valuable products of farm lands?

>wheat, beans, barley, peas and oats. Most farmers had a spring and a fall crop. The spring crop often produced barley and beans while the fall crop produced wheat and rye. The wheat and rye were used for bread or sold to make money
you dipshit

they had significantly higher test levels. i agree with what you're saying to a degree - they weren't perfect, but they were doing a lot of things right.

Hello user, I noticed you are unironically promoting conspiracy theories. Please fuck off back to /pol/.
(Yes there's a jew behind this post)

and?

Eh, I guess. He only really made one point about the age of cavemen though, which is pretty worthless. There are many more arguments for Veganism that include general health, the potency of animal estrogens, etc.

Thanks for answering, I’m genuinely interested. A lot of people don’t take time to think about where there food comes from and don’t respect farmers. How many cows do you have producing milk at a time? Do your cows graze or do you feed them hay? Do you impregnate the cows by hand or do you use a bull?

white faggots are doomed either way
just end your pathetic selves

i fucking hate white people
t. white male

And just because you live a long life doesent necessarily mean you are a healthy person. Don't conflate the two, although there is obvious correlation causation.

(((New study may suggest)))

You're completely wrong on the infant mortality part.

Also medicine wasn't as developed back in the day. People died of all kinds of stupid shit totally unrelated to food. Cut your arm off in the middle of the woods while chopping some firewood? Tough luck with no cellphones and ambulances with blood transfusion equipment etc.

Biomass = energy you fucking brainlet. A cow consumes biomass which is used as energy to create more biomass. A human consumes biomass from a cow to create more biomass. It’s a simple fucking concept. Even if food is grown in a Lab, it has to get that energy from somewhere.

It's almost like different races have genetic dispositions to different health problems
No no it can't be we all know the only differences between races is skin tone

t. heart disease victim

And arguments against it. Like omega 3 dha, vitamin A(in some people), zinc, vitamin D and vitamin b6 and 12 deficiencies

You have to be an actual child

I don’t know the fucking formula to make lab food, how am I supposed to know?

I've started eating desserts as well. Hell, why not? Being happy increases your lifespan and if it doesn't then at least I wasn't miserable. Also desserts and sweet stuff taste a whole lot better in moderation.

>study of 80 people that doesnt take into account types of excercises (for example, we know marathons are unhealthy)
>legit

And why do you think that?

>will die by 60

then stop talking about shit you have no clue about

No one's saying it's bad to eat onions. We're just saying it's going to make you smell like a Turk. If you think it's worth it, then go for it. Just don't be surprised when your scare away white pussy. Turk smell is a def turnoff for anyone.

Look
I’m just saying that OP is being dumb about disregard reverse engineering food
> if you want an example look at soylent I guess, it’s artificial made

>garlic as always been a weakness of vampires
>vampires are portrayed as soulless bloodsucking monsters. They were meant to represent jews

Wait a minute...

>Main ingredients Water, maltodextrin, soy protein isolate, high-oleic algal oil, isomaltulose, canola oil, rice starch, oat fiber
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_(meal_replacement)
Where the fuck do you think they get that from, buddy?

Isn't the AHA in nuts and seeds converted to DHA or whatever? Vitamin A is found in the form of beta carotene, and vitamin A found in meat can have toxic effect given that your body cannot regulate it. Zinc is found in hemp seeds. I prefer hemp protein powder. Go outside or take a supplement for vitamin D. Not sure about b6 but even livestock are supplemented with b12.

>"Our ancestors" naturally died around 35-45 years old