>1 small onion
>1 clove of garlic
>ice

THE SOYBOY FEARS THE ONION MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KSS693haask
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds fucking disgusting.

How much milk do you out in to have 50g oatz in too?

I have 100g pb and whole milk in my post workout shake

This is a madman's strategy. Go for it.

Keep us updated opie. Also, why the garlic?

Fucking salad protein shake lmao

RIP in peace.

Nope. With you smelling that bad, chicks will pick even soyboys over you.

I used water but milk could work too, it might even mask the taste better.

Garlic increases test too

Anyway I downed it extremely fast and towards the end it was starting to overpower my tastebuds but I powered through and got it all down in about 5 seconds. I had an awful taste in my mouth for 10 minutes and my stomach felt funny but it's been 15 minutes now and it has more or less subsided. The trick here is to chug it so quickly that it's not in contact with your tongue for too long; the longer it is the more you'll suffer. If you're one of those people who can open their gullet and pour a pint of liquid down in a second then I recommend this.

Keep us up to date on the severity of the shits mate.

you do realize how spicy garlic is right

your asshole is going to bleed

Why? Garlic is fine, i routinely have a clove in my stir fries.

Or is it because it was raw?

raw garlic is way spicier, almost 100% it's what caused the stomach ache after. first time i downed raw garlic i had to take a cold shower to keep it down

I've been supplementing with garlic for a year now. I chop up a big clove into a sort of mini-tablet form and take it with water after my last big meal of the day. The only "side-effect" is the smell of your shits and farts (which I've actually grown to appreciate). I think if you had it on an empty stomach you would get severe breath problems but taking it after a big meal seems to negate that.

This trend is turning boys into a stinker bomb

that's the best way i've heard of doing it, chopping too small is pain and unnecessary but too large won't break down enough

post clit

hows your back injury

Good job eating onions and garlic in the most soycuck-esque manner possible. Bonus point for making a gay little thread because it is the first time in your life you have eaten a raw vegetable.

Are you really so filthy you don't even know what a toothbrush is or does?

I love this place desu senpai

I'm not going to make myself suffer unnecessarily by munching it down. Are you some kind of masochist?

i wonder will his eyes water if it's blended #boto

>Eating a raw onion is the same as eating a raw carrot or pepper
Are you functionally retarded?

Onions taste good, are you fucking american or something?

My clit is sacred
My back is way better since seeing Chiro. I'm happy that it's recovering smoothly now, I was impatient and screwed it up multiple times. It's still kinda sore but not achy anymore. Haven't deadlifted for 4 month now but I can squat now.

I do also cook with onions, I like to fry them with salt pepper and turmeric, infact it's probably my favourite vegetable, but cooking destroys some of the compounds which raise test. In this instance I'm doing it purely for gains: maximum efficiency with no regard for taste. Blending will also mean it digests quicker so won't give you smelly breath. I drank it almost an hour ago, rinsed with mouthwash and my breath is fine.

not wanting to shill but get .pdf of Stuart Mcgill back mechanic and Gift of Injury

i had disc herniation once and since i started following those advices and cleaning up my squat and DL form (closed scissor bracing, shit that Chris Duffin preaches) all is well, no achy joins or back problems.

Stay safe baby gurl

Mine ended up being a back strain which was a relief, but I will definitely take a look at the book since slipped disk is always a possibility and It's good to know how to treat it. If it recommends stretches that also targets lower back then it will help my lower back strain for sure. Thank u user

I have a ruptured disc. Is it possible to make it go back in or will I have it forever? I get virtually no symptoms now and am stronger than I've ever been but I'm curious about this.

>Garlic
>Spicy

Fucking soyboy.

Nice. Need to add cabbage to block out the estrogen

!AVOID LOWER BACK STRETCHING!
Its literally opposite in the book, he wants you to make the spine more rigid, not more flexible, this isnt yoga! Stretch will help only momentarily but in reality its fucking you over due to discs lining and deforming which can lead to herniation / bulging!

spine is meant to heal itself, it just needs the right environment and you not picking the scab again.

Brian Carroll had literall split vertebrae and he healed back up

>spicy garlic
Fucking white pepo

Got the quick rundown on spinal decompression?

man up

McGill says that spinal decompression varies from patient to patient.
meaning it can
a) help
b) do nothing
c) make you more hurt more

so its a hit or miss

more here
youtu.be/KSS693haask

Have you ever sat beside a Turk? Shit's in their sweat.

>sitting next to a turkroach ever
>ISHYGDDT

Well with all these onionfags around, it's just going to be like sitting next to a roach. Hopefully this meme doesn't reach normies. They suck, but at least they don't smell like roaches.

> spicy garlic

Do you live near chernobyl?

You should indeed become a normie. Fuck these nazis. I promise you my special gift.

You should try Chinese garlic.