I want her back, Veeky Forums

I want her back, Veeky Forums

I want what we had back

This is not why i signed up for the gym

Should've played regular guitar instead of acoustic bass, that's your problem m8

But i do play guitar

Get yourself someone who appreciates acoustic basses.

Since this is a useless tfw no gf thread and I don't want to create another one, there was this perfect girl I was stalking on facebook for a few years, she would even like some normie shit I shared (5 times in 3 years to be exact) even tho I liked one of her posts only once, been going to the gym for last few months to gain confidence to talk to her, problem is, since last month I can't fucking find her profile anymore, could she have blocked me? I searched my old posts and her likes were still "counted", but when I clicked to see who liked it was blank

Fuck off this is no tfw no gf thread

No you don't, user. You might love her but you needed things to end so you could achieve your next level. It will hurt. Probably for a long time. You may never stop loving her. But having her back is not what's good for you. Stay strong bro.

How do you know

Do you remember her name?

Do you remember a mutual friend?

Grow some balls and approach from the side.

can I join in?

mfw no gf

You will meet a better woman. There are always new women. Love yourself and your family first. Improve yourself to attract better women. Don't you care about yourself? Don't you worry about yourself? Then fix yourself. Who do people find attractive? People who are excellent in many aspects of life. Thus aim for and achieve for excellence.

In the meanwhile do things to take your focus off her. You are a human like she is, so don't spend your time living for her, or even her memory.

Keep going to the gym.

>lol just forget her bro
I equate people like you to nihilistic heathens.

>relationship of 7 years ended
>Devastated
>Feel super shitty
>Start to improve myself
>Get better job, get new car, dope gainz
>Work on social gainz as well
>Few months after break up feel alright
>Call Uber to go out drinking with the boys
>Uber driver is a qt
>Chat her up
>Get number
>Take her for a drive
>She's actually pretty dope so continue date
>End up at her place
>Fuck like a motherfucker
>Find out she's 33 and I'm 25
>She keeps hitting me up. I think she wants to properly date
>Just trying to keep her on the back burner
>Shits pretty dope tho. I thought after my relationship fell through that my ex would be the only chick to ever like me

But do i want a better woman?

She probably deactivated or deleted her profile.

Should start eating onions, Will fix it

You're just a weak loser who enjoys wasting his time thinking of people who don't care about you.

You don't feel like it now because you are too emotional about the current woman you like. You'll eventually meet women who are better or absolutely body her in terms of attractiveness.

Why do I know this? I've hovered between middle and working class along with having lived in two different countries. I currently live in a rather odd city where demographics shift wildly between suburbs. This means the level of attractiveness in people between some suburbs are completely different. Some suburbs legit have no attractive people. You can compare this between countries too. Take a trip to New Zealand and then a trip to the Czech Republic. The difference in attractiveness between the women is astounding. NZ has no attractive women btw, I literally saw two good looking ones in my whole month there.

>absolutely body her in terms of attractiveness.
I heavily doubt that user, i really, really do in term of attractiveness.

Don't doubt. Be positive. It'll minimize the emotional damage she does to you and cut your losses.

I have a reverse problem where I can fall hard for women really fast even though I'm well aware they're not perfect. Usually I either lose all attraction for them in a single date or I think about them for a solid 2 months. Then I meet new women which make me forget them.

I'll try as hard as i can user, although she was the pinnacle of attractiveness if i might say so, literally.

Two of the most beautiful blondes I ever met irl were two German waitresses on student visas at a bar, I didn't feel any pain in not approaching them though I should have.

The woman who attracted me on a primal level (one of those chicks who make your heart jump just being next to her) caused me oneitis to no end for over a year but I got over her as I met more women and fell for them.

Also take a look at some anons' ideas of what a 10/10 is in the threads here. Many of those women were considered ugly as tits by other anons so it's all a matter of experience and perspective. I know people with really low standards because they haven't seen the wild potential that women have for beauty as they've stayed in their shithole suburb all their life. On another scale, my best mate is a Chad, but always fucked ugly chicks because he just likes women who are easy to get. He still thought they were freaking hot but those women noticed it and tricked him into putting them on a pedestal. The instant a chick shows him some affection his attraction for them triples, even though he's super fit and most of those chicks were flabby, skinny fat or had these weird weak fridge bodies.

Well for one, the whole "the one" concept doesn'T really resonate with me and there is no 10/10 perfect woman, or person, out there.
I have standards, which might've risen now a lot.
I'll try user

That's a good mentality to have. That means you can definitely move on. You are right, there is no 10/10 because every person lacks the benefits of those who are different from them. The closest one can get is 9/10. You already have the mindset to move on. You made me think you were stuck on one chick and had a 'the one' concept.

Nah, got over my oneitis with the current girl actually. I'm certain i can get over her, but, it's hard nevertheless.

good for u mang

Let love nor lust guide your actions.
Also, eat some onions.