We have about 550 to 750 Gbps and are gathering more to takedown bithumb again should you try it a second time...

We have about 550 to 750 Gbps and are gathering more to takedown bithumb again should you try it a second time. bcash dies tonight.

4034499c30a6aa41a9f2c863a82e0a73c1fd12e3455ce7c2af23a8463bf4a30c

oh look another core cuck thread

when will you centralized network shills ever learn?

the free market is truly a paradise
for criminals lel

I would usually be mad at people trying to manipulate the markets.

But BCH guys tried so hard to manipulate everybody that I'll close my eyes and think it's probably well deserved.

Fucking asshole youre lucky no one will do anything about this but in the future you will get in jail for this crap
Saged

Have you guise tried spending all this time and energy to fix Bitcoins shit?

Oh look. Another plebbitor who was retarded enough to buy fake Bitcoin at 0.5.

>We have about 550 to 750 Gbps
no you don't
>takedown bithumb again
you didn't the first time
>try it a second time.
you will fail
>bcash dies tonight
this will never be the result of one exchange going down, even permanently, and certainly not tonight.

Why would you support ddosing? He's affecting a lot of honest traders that are in now way involved with this "manipulation" thing you're talking about.
This is beyond retarded. Don't get me wrong I hate bcash, made lose way too much money this week but still. What's next? Doxing?
Cmon guys don't be bitches. If btc core is so good and has such a strong community they shouldn't do shit like this. They think bitcoin crashed because of bch and that's 100% wrong.

Too bad i have about 900ish Gbps i'll be using on those who try to take it down.

core dies tonight.

>Why would you support ddosing

I don't.
I'm just closing my eyes this time and spend my energy on other things.
People that manipulates the market like the BCH shills did will not be defended by me if they run into that kind of shit.

BCH didnt manipulate the market.
Seriosuly how fucking stupid do you have to be to not see that BCH is literally going to save Bitcoin.
NORMIES DONT WANT TO USE SOMETHING THAT DOESNT WORK YOU FUCKING KIKE.

Have fun losing your money in Core.

Jihan fishface spent $100m in his latest failed attempt to crash real Bitcoin. Good luck trying the same with your mom's Macbook.

I've made 2.5x profit off BCH.
I'm sure your low IQ neckbeard faggot of a self and your attraction to boys cant say the same.

>stay poor faggot.

I don't think you understand the concept of market manipulation.
Some people buying a coin and getting hyped and posting in a forum is NOT manipulation.
If you think shitposting on biz has any affect on the market you're incredibly wrong.
DDOSinf is illegal, "shilling" is not. Wtf.

ITT: triggered cash cucks

And now it’s crashing haha

The only poor faggots are those who own counterfeit Bitcoin. Just like Jihan Slanteyes and his gaijin fuckbuddy Roger.

so you take down things you dont like?
awesome dude, this is exactly Satoshi's vision

Cool blog

that was a start. now the other. hint:

7fe09b3412b68700f7d64c2ea5e0713e1e3118416e89b8af8456f50dbe118902
b38fef99945a640c94cd9dc679358dc48757180793e873df3f803161ab03da2e

Bcash is the very definition of centralized.

How do you end up a BCH shill? Nobody gets into BCH without first buying some BTC.
Conclusion: BCH shills sold all their BTC at around 4000-5500 thinking that was the top missed the ride to 7500. They feel like idiots now that they can't get in without paying 6500. So they want to destroy BTC instead. Its pathetic.

This is also means they are telling the truth when they say they sold all their BTC for BCH. They're just not admitting they sold it at 4000.

lol, this guy. I honestly cannot tell if troll or serious.

>the transactions in the mempool were empty spam txns

Did you even try looking at any of them you mongoloid?

Less than 10% were under 1 mil sat

Yeah but in your case, Gbps stands for good boy points, and you're just going to use them for the mother of all chicken tendie binges.

It’s serious! The state of you deluded core coiners - honestly.

I lol'd

Kek

Do you fucking brainlet retards realise that DDOSing an exchange is bad for all cryptos? Normies don't like this shit. Let it kill itself naturally and stop worrying if you really think Core is so invincible.

>Cmon guys don't be bitches
I imagined you almost crying while typing this.