Serious question Veeky Forums

Serious question Veeky Forums.

My girlfriend was on her period recently and we had sex. She’s not on the pill and I blew my load inside her (twice). Can she get pregnant from this?

RIP OP

YES

YES

use a condom you dumbass

>You are most fertile at the time of ovulation, (when an egg is released from your ovaries) which usually occurs 12-14 days before your next period starts. This is the time of the month when you are most likely to get pregnant. It is unlikely that you will get pregnant just after your period, although it can happen.

You are so goddamn stupid, you are all the same!!!

Theres actually a higher chance that she will RIP homie

Start using something like Clue and learn about calendar based contraception you fucking downy.

No don't worry brah

It's technically possible, but unlikely.

She told me it’s impossible to get pregnant on her period. I’m kind of worried she’s been trying to lock me down, though.

I’m scared Veeky Forums

tits or gtfo

burger education.

Kek
>this guy actually uses a condom
Enjoy tfw no feel

Heterosexual sexual activity can lead to pregnancy, yes.

I heard stuffing her with an onion will abort the kid, but watch out, her clit might get huge.

this is fitness related.... how`?

Should I get her to take the morning after pill? It was a few days ago.
I thought being on your period prevented the actual process

first of all it's not legit period when she's on the pill

second get a copper IUD

kill ur gf

Babynames.com

Morning after pull is a good shout. They're effective up to 5 days but I think they slowly get less effective each day, from when you originally nutted in her axe wound

Daily reminder that if you aren’t willing to raise a kid with her, you shouldn’t be sleeping with her.

Fucking degenerates.

This.

What's actually far more likely to happen is that the egg will be fertilized on its way out of her uterus, which she will then unknowingly deposit in the toilet. There, in the sewer system, your new child will gestate into a horrifying sewer mutant, and will spend years growing a deep hatred for the life you have given it. One day, when you least expect it, 20 to 30 years from now, it will emerge from its lair beneath your city, track you down and murder you, most likely by devouring you alive. It's a really, really awful way to go, and it happens more often than you'd think.

Choose wisely
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

kek

My gf has the copper implant. It's super convenient, but it gives her pretty gnarly cramps sometimes, and it sometimes pricks the end of my dick when I really plunge deep (it hurts like a motherfucker)

Yes, but the chances are infinitesimal. You're good man. Blast away.

let her shorten the cord, no more dick prickling
exgf had it but didn't have gnarly cramps
upside is, no shitty pseudo period and no shit in her body that makes her go all shit mode aka the pill

but not a lot of girls have it sadly

Theres no chance she is pregnant you fucking moron. How do you know so little about the menstrual cycle and why the fuck didn't you just google it if you don't understand basic biology?

You're a great guy user.

> health & fitness

Actually I'm surprised this board isn't used more for things related to health, but just as /gym/

Are you talking about hapas?

If blood is coming out of her vagina, it's impossible to get get pregnant as her womb is shedding all of its walls after another failed cycle. She's at her most fertile a week or two before this happens.