ONION JUICE - would you buy?

I'm legit thinking of starting a company to sell onion juice. It will be a manly supplement type drink, with minerals like zinc and magnesium to further aid in boosting testosterone.

I'll try and get the flavor better with some other good fruit and veges, but essentially I'm going for Robitussin:

"It tastes awful. And it works."

Would you lads be interested in such a product if you saw in the grocery store?

Yes.
Blending my onions did not turn them into a liquid. I had to chug the chunks down with milk.
Very painful.

Can you guys suggest some good names?

Something better than "Xtreme Onion" ya know.

I may actually raise money and start a business to sell this shit.

Why not OGRE EXCREMENT "It tastes awful, and it works!"

Layer Liquid
Soy-b-gone
MANION

SWAMP APPLE CIDER

Bronion's supplements

roidnion

Trenbolonion

MAN-POWER

It's edgy enough to market to the monster dude-breh market, yet masculine enough to both attract "soyboy" numales and repel feminists.

I'm pretty high right now

Which kind of onion are you going to use? I would argue that red onions is the best as it contains less isoflavonids.

Bronion Juice

Onion juice

Care to elaborate more on why this would be a good idea?
Right now I'm thinking white onions as in the study on rats.
With my first bit of funding I'm going to do trials in humans. Basically just pay some bros to drink onion juice for a month, and compare T levels before and after.

Fucking rolling for this even though there is no roll

I don't know if normies would get it lol.

lmao why hold back
>man juice
rolling one up right now

Your slogan needs to be: "The days of low-T are ogre"

Onion Dad: "He really cares about you, son"

Holy shit I love this.
Need a non-trademarked pic of an ogre (not Shrek) to use as my company mascot.

That just means you have a shit blender, mate.

Stank Jooce

Hulk The Chug

Lord of the Onion Rings

sploosh

>He thinks 'test boosters' of any kind whatsoever do ANYTHING other than suck money out of the wallets of idiots, LOL

Lads, I'm going to share with you the ONE STUPID TRICK that is GUARANTEED to boost your testosterone levels! Know what it is? Wait for it..

REGULAR VIGOROUS EXERCISE!

Please be sure to deposit all your shekels on the way out and thanks for coming (or however you reacted to it).

/thread

> fell for the onion meme
Tastes like shit

Papa Onionz

Sweet onions, grilled until they are caramelized, taste great on a burger.

Some people like purple onions, raw, on their burgers, too, or in a salad, as are green onions.

Stir-fry with onions in it is pretty good.

Eating raw onions like it's an apple or something, though? Retarded as fuck.
>when are you people going to learn: STOP FALLING FOR STUPID TROLL-MEMES!

Please continue your "VIGOROUS EXERCISE" without any of the following:
vit D, vit C, zinc, magnesium, b-complex.

Tell me what your testosterone is like after a month.

Fucking brainlet.

I bought a sandwich with purple onions, tasted bad. I wasted ten dollars for that sandwich

90% of people here already do that you idiot. It's about maximizing results

I would apply at your company, honestly. That would be fun.

Ripped and Teary

What if I sexually harass you?

You'd need a regular white onion for sale and then a special blend of 8 different onions, shallots, garlic, leeks, and turnip for the premium blend.

I'd call it Tuberal!

Sounds medical and it's made of tubers.

Trollolol

TAKE THEM OFF AND EAT THE REST OF IT, FOOL.

>missing the point entirely
-- or ---
>trollololol

Test benefits only come from raw onions

I'll buy it if you name it fight milk

>test boosting tricks actually work, no really they do, totally legit!
>trollololol

Be sure to sell this troll-meme along with 'no fap' and 'cold showers', user; they synergistically amplify each other, producing a higher level of suffering in the target than adding them all up separately! Then sell them on not using soap or shampoo, and you're at 10/10 life-ruining! They might even become An Hero, LOL!

>buying a fucking sandwich

nigga
bake your own bread and put the shit on that you want and need

So what's the deal with sudden onion memes?

Do I look like chef boyardi?

Some faggot somewhere discovered some study that says raw onions raise testosterone in men by 0.1% or somesuch shit, so of course the trolls of Veeky Forums jumped on it, amplified the fuck out of it, and are commencing to convince everyone that they need to chow down on entire bags of raw onions.

They are my children. Let them go and play.

So you made a super long parody that was just a troll? Pathetic, then again cant expect much from/fit/

He's talking about making a goddamned sandwich, not shitty tasteless ravioli in a can, you faggot.

>0.1%
Shill detected. The study showed an increase of 300%. Read the study for yourself.

>"It tastes awful. And it works."

That's Buckley's, you cretin

>post more than 140 characters (aka Twitter post)
>get told it's 'super long'
Fucking Millennial NEETs, KYS

>he doesn't know what the word 'shill' means, uses it backwards
300% of nothing is still nothing. Who cares if some skinnyfat weaklings with shit nutrition 'benefitted' from chowing down on raw onions all day every day? It's still retarded as fuck. Just take a goddamned multivitamin and lift at least 3 days a week, your 'test' will be fine, faggot.

>300% of nothing is still nothing
And how much should multivitamins help someone out with this shit then?
>Retarded as fuck
BB (((fellow)))

A chefs a chef, how the fuck do you expect me to bake bread

Kek

>don't buy this cheap food which you can use with every dish and can cultivate yourself
>just chug down this 20 dollars multivitamin
Is this the so called "American way of life"? Why the fuck people eating more veggies makes you angry?

FUCK VEGGIES WE LIVE ON BURGERS.
BURGER + SUPPS = THE AMERICAN WAY.

>doesn't know when someone is exaggerating

>some shitty 'study' comes out claiming some outrageous increase in testosterone for some skinny weak fools
>Veeky Forums goes apeshit over it.
>Veeky Forums trolls blow it completely out of proportion
>convince everyone they need to eat entire bags of onions to 'get swole'
Do you have ZERO ability to think critically about anything at all?
On what planet do you think it makes ANY SENSE AT ALL to eat entire raw onions?

Here, let me help you out on this, since you seem to be too retarded to work through it yourself:
>If it were as easy as eating huge amounts of onions, a cheap and ubiquitos food, don't you think everyone would have been doing it for CENTURIES by now, thus becoming COMMON KNOWLEDGE?

Beware 'miracle cures', user.
ESPECIALLY when it becomes a meme.
>t. 'snake oil'.

>how the fuck do you expect me to bake bread

The absolute state of "men" today. Like upended turtles, incapable of the most basic life skills.
Look it up, dumbass, and learn some fucking self-suffiency. Baking bread is the easiest thing in the world.

OH GOD PLEASE I'M LAUGHING SO FUCKING MUCH

First of all, our ancestors have always encouraged eating onions and garlic 'for men'.

Secondly. They did not have juicers allowing them to easily injest 1g/kg bodyweight. Very few people probably tried eating whole onions every day. And of those who did - who's to say they didn't get great testosterone boosts? Maybe not 300%, but something.

We need HUMAN IN VIVO testing of this.

Anecdotally, I'm getting some fantastic erections and good energy from just a few days of juicing.

>On what planet do you think it makes ANY SENSE AT ALL to eat entire raw onions?

Why the fuck not? I don't even know what this logical fallacy is called because it's such a stupid fucking statement.

This is I know you're a shill.
You don't know the situation and you're making shit up.
>convince everyone they need to eat entire bags of onions to 'get swole'
Veeky Forums said you should add 1 (ONE) onion into your diet. You will never find suggestion of doing more. You are lying on purpose.

>Do you have ZERO ability to think critically about anything at all?
On what planet do you think it makes ANY SENSE AT ALL to eat entire raw onions?

It's a fucking onion, not a piece of shit. It's something done for decadea in slav countries. What the fuck is wrong with you? Does it really amazes you that people eat their goddamn veggies?

>>If it were as easy as eating huge amounts of onions, a cheap and ubiquitos food, don't you think everyone would have been doing it for CENTURIES by now, thus becoming COMMON KNOWLEDGE?
Because it is common knowledge. Charlemagne used to eat 1 onion or one garlic every day, just chewing it, because he believed it was "tonic".
Onions has been a staple of western cuisine for centuries. The working and the farmer class literally ate onions every day
That onion raises testosterone is also common knowledge since decades.
Is not something new.
It's not a "miracle cure". They said "add onion to your diet, it's helpful for your fitness goals"
The more you guys will screech, the more people will hop on the onion train

The shill didn't reply. Expect more bullshit to come. They won't stop.

Get a bread maker if you can't figure it out you retard

>Nobody can disprove the ONION PILL

Get some actual peer reviewed research on human testosterone levels after like 3 weeks of daily onion juice consumption, obviously need a fair sample size and a control group.

best one so far

Not just a staple of western culture. Onions have been eatern raw and cooked everywhere. Why are the shills so anti onions?

you literally mix flower with water, let it sit for a day, then put it in the oven for 30m at 200c, what the fuck they teaching you in school

Something involving the word Allium, since that's the Latin word for the genus that onions come from. Allium-T, and use a picture of an onion for your logo.

This is a good idea. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to set up a study like this. Anyone go to a research university? You can just post flyers around campus and offer to pay broke-ass college gymbros 10 bucks apiece as compensation or whatever.

Thanks senpai appreciate the support. Allium-T sounds like a good name for my custom "onion juice + vitamins + minerals" compound, not sure if it's marketable enough. Looking for something that appeals to brainlets a little more, like "Ogre Strength" or something.

Yeah it shouldn't cost much to get some decent trials going. My concern is figuring out blood testing for these people (I can't administer and test it obviously), and as a workaround I was considering doing the salivatory hormone testing kits. These aren't regulated and I don't need a cuck doctor to order a test, but it'll cost more.

Great idea user!! Making my own onion juice is such a hassle.

SWAMP OGRE SUPPLEMENTS

Turkish drinks co.

If it's not monster milk you're missing a trick. Add in some milk and rubarb and shit and pair it with whey.

Infinite Scoops

>no yeast
lol u dint eben got skol

>he doesn't bake sourdough bread

I've found mixing banana in neutralizes the rough taste
But seriously why are people drinking onion juice instead of just eating them?

shrek gains

Gets into your bloodstream faster

Nah man, you need peaches to make Sploosh.

Warrior Juice

Why, you’d sell it at a huge markup when we can make it for next to nothing.

That’s the whole idea, numbnuts.

Ogre Juice

That sounds disgusting. Wouldn't want to be in the vicinity of anyone drinking that.

t. Soyboy

Better soy than onion, faggot.

Secret's in the Swamp

Ogres have Layers

Ogre Tears

Root Juice

Don't you have a Buzzfeed article to read? "How to prep your wife's bull while respecting his culture".
Make sure you serve him halal you soyboy faggot.

>"How to prep your wife's bull while respecting his culture".
Its inevitable that one day this article is actually written.

Swamp Cider

S T A N L EY

nice