Veeky Forums how common are STDs?

Veeky Forums how common are STDs?

If Im trying to be Veeky Forums should I just avoid sexual contact as it would ruin my health?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extremely.
cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm

Yes, use the stds as your excuse for never having sex

>cdc.gov/std/hpv/stats.htm
>HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get the virus at some point in their lives.

You know condoms are a thing

Pretty common my dude, everyone has them, especially people that party/hook up/use tinder.

>HPV
>The virus that does literally nothing to you (Tho in rare cases will cause warts)
>Is largely invisible in males and can lie doormant for years

All HPV really does is put women who smoke at an increased risk of cervical cancer.

Might aswell not have sex with how common it is

some stds pass through condoms

Had sex with 8 women raw with no STDs whatsoever. Just don't sleep with ultraskanks

>Had sex with 8 women raw
>Just don't sleep with ultraskanks

>bang some slut
>she leaves me a crying voicemail a week later, tells me to call her asap
>all i can think is oh shit is she pregnant
>grab $ out of the bank to bring this bitch to the clinic
>call her back
>she tells me she had chlamydia and she thinks she gave it to me
>I start laughing with relief
>go get tested
>positive
>take 2 pills and don't fuck for a week
>cured

STDs are literally not a big deal. No symptoms.

You are not supossed to lend them to your gay friends

>girls hit on me on every party
>I always make up an excuse when things go down cause I'm scared of STDs

My fingers have cuts all the time, same goes for my mouth, the only "safe" approach would be to just fuck them (using rubber ofc), without anything else, would that even be acceptable?

Never had sex outside of a long-lasting relationship.

Did u use condoms?

if you sleep with enough women eventually you'll get one or several
just don't be stupid and go raw with whores and you should probably be ok
also don't shave your pubes, trim them at best, the micro cuts you get from razor shaving them make you a lot more susceptible to skin-skin transmission if she's shaved too

They're not too common and the only ones that can't be treated are AIDS, Hep C and Herpes and Herpes is such a non-issue that more than half that have it have 0 idea. AIDS and Hep C are also quite rare.
You can go raw and almost certainly get away with it. Just don't go raw on somebody with a sketch background. You can go raw on 99.9999% of college girls and never get anything serious.

No, waste of money.

Yeah until they become antibiotic resistant and your dick falls off because our society is degenerate

Dude. Just use a rubber. Say your chances of getting an STD they have is 33% (arbitrary made up number)
If you use a condom it's like 1% chance. And not to mention, most STDs aren't deadly or dangerous. HIV is extremely uncommon outside of fucking terrible gayass degenerate communities, in normal sexually active communities, it's mostly harmless herpes (It's seriously as scary as it sounds), chlamydia, and a few others.
Source: my ass and some shitty sex ed i had like 10 years ago.

>incel coping
Kek

Well, in your case OP, you won't have to worry about STDs, since you're never going to have sex anyway. Be sure to wash your left hand though.

Right, might as well abstain from sex just so i don't take the risk anymore.

Sex is casual in our modern society, people just want to get off and have the thrill of sex.

Or find a hot slut and pretend to be in a relationship until she gets too attached then you cut it.

I've been "dating" a girl for 2 months. I don't buy her shit, I don't text her unless its plans to get together, I lead her on to think she will actually be with me. We will get to the point where she realizes I'm not going to do anything but fuck her and she'll go cry to her friends or whatever, and then I move on.

If you are not trying g to fuck everything that moves, std or no, you probably should be eating more onions

Dumb nigger that's an sti

Just wait till you meet ms herps she's a cruel mistress

Unironically keep your virginity until you find a qt3.14 gf to wife someday.

You don't turn condoms inside out after using them.

Whats it like having herp?

tfw ex girlfriend called to tell to get tested for chlamydia

are you literally me?

Get a decent girl and have a long-lasting relationship. Don't be a degenerate cuck like most people nowadays.

> digusting warts is nothing
> can also cause throat and oral cancer
t. infected

I hope I don't have HPV, but I know I've had sex with a girl that had it. I don't know how safe I am if I used a condom, I heard it could transfer through blowjobs as well.
I know it doesn't really do anything to men but I don't want to spread it

God talk of shaved pubic region rubbing with a stranger is so unappealing to me. Im married to the only girl i've ever slept with. I honestly dont see how people can be that intimate with strange people.

Getting to know someone doesn't make them any less disgusting than when you first met.

>have one breakout, never have another one

my life is truly over

People who have high sex drives can understand it. Closeted gays can't. Low test beta males can't.

t. low test

>forever have herpes and cant have unprotected sex with girls without being an asshole

>God talk of shaved pubic region rubbing with a stranger is so unappealing to me.

You fucking reek of low test numale. Get some raw onion in you boy and then maybe you'll reek like a man instead.

>tfw khv that got herpes and hpv from just being born. I never had a chance.

Thats already happening. Not the dick falling off part though. In India because they are so filthy, antibiotics are prescribed for everything which is why Indian doctors are notorious for wildly prescribing them. India is a superbug timebomb. The next plague will be from there and it will flood the Earth in a tide of shit and Microsoft help desk clerks.

Just took 2 pils of Azithromycin - AMA

What does AMA mean?

Ass (to) Mouth Anytime

So you took Azithromycin to deal with your daddy issues?

it means Ask Me Anything you dumbasses

Ever heard of using protection you stupid fuck?

The thing I never understand is that they say that the majority of people have HSV1 and yet people still have oral sex, I mean are you begging for blisters on your cock?

Just play the demographics game. Only fuck wealthy, sexually selective women. Ez mode with a decent face, good body, and some money.
If this is hard for you improve your job and social circle.

while this is shocking, these stats are drastically inflated due to the inclusion of blacks. If you stay away from rawdogging blacks, your odds are much better

Waay to hard. Lets be realistic here.

Also fags

>Get Hepatitis and HPV vaccines
>Use condoms
>Don't bareback without PrEP

Do that and you're set to slut whoever and whenever you like

Don't forget it's pretty much the main reason for throat and mouth cancer for men especially. They focus a lot on womb cancer but with men, they just don't care.

You learn they are someone decent and you love them. You know they havent rubbed up against other men. There is a lot that is different.

I was tested for test years ago, i was right at the high end of normal. Being high test has nothing to do with your moral standards and how you treat yourself. If anything it would make you more principled so i would suggest the numale title fits you a lot closer.

Hate to break it to you bro but those vaccines don't work 100% of the time.

Last month in the hospital next to me, 2 nurses and a doctor came down with Hepatitis (can't remember which type) - anyway, ALL OF THEM were vaccinated.

Probably got stuck with a needle. Can't get vaccinated against that shit.

Does anyone have the chad to ludwig photo of the guy who got mouth cancer from hpv?

>can't remember which type
>three people
>therefore vaccines never work
Use your fucking brain.

You shouldnt be slagging around anyway, its digusting and hollow. Find a good girl and dedicate yourselves to each other, rather than rubbing genitals of people you probably hate.

A and B vaccine is supposed to give you 98% immunity after the third shot, according to the instructions

HPV vaccine gives immunity to the HPV types that can cause cancers, I think it was types 19 and 21

I only have the hep vaccines, I regret not getting the HPV vaccine because of the cost, this is the last year for me to get it. HPV is extremely common and to my understanding only causes cancerous growth in like 10% of cases where they have formed warts, but it's still considerable risk in a population

I'm somewhat paranoid when it comes to sexually transmitted infections

Good point

Then dont have sex without first knowing a girl and her dating history. It really isn't hard. You are trying to reason away the threat of disease in your mind which should tell you something.

Sex with 32 barebacked at one point prob 20 of em. Got chlamydia from a girl I was exclusive with then got molluscum contagiousum from my gf of 9 months. Chlamydia was aight week of pills, molluscum sucked dr. Told me to just wait it out like 4 months later still there and terrible then I started spraying my dick with the stuff you use to clean your face after my showers it disappeared in a week likewtf how does no one on the Internet figured out spray it with rubbing alcohol works.

Also fucking ironic from all the hos I've slept with bare the 2 girls that infected me were the ones I cared about the most, psa girls are Whore's

Are you me.?

t. nigger

Your command of the English language is impressive.

>Then dont have sex without first knowing a girl and her dating history.

A valid point, but it's not a very helpful assumption. It's similar to when Christians say abstain and have sex when only when you're married monogamously, in theory it works but not a realistic method in practice

Using a rubber is such a tiny procedure in comparison to warts or other

It worked in practice for me and neither me nor my wife are religious, you do have to meet when young though. My advice wasnt be virginal though, simply get to know girls before you sleep with them. You can do that in a month.

blew/let guy finger my ass
not sure of his sexual history
i know the chances are extremely low but im worried about hiv & etc
waiting on test results for a couple more weeks

> female lifters
Not even once.

am a dude

It really depends man. Last 3 girls I had sex with I didn't use any condom. Knew them for 2 weeks / 1 month / 2 weeks, respectively, one was a tinder girl. Kinda freaked out after the last one and got fucking worried, so we both went to get tested. Turns out we were both negative, so diseases from our prior sexual encounters.

I guess it's russian roulette man. I just fucking hate putting on the condom, it completely ruins the mood for me, and there is no better feeling than busting a nut inside a woman. Probably not worth getting some fucked up shit though

kek,I meant "so NO diseases from our prior sexual encounters"

Sounds like we should all ban Indians. What do we need them for anyways?

Kek
You're an absolute madman!!

>got an STD
>took pills for it
>doctor said no sex for 10days until I'm cured

C-can I still fap?