Manliness thread

How do you become a better man fit? Physically, spiritually and mentally. Will we ever see the likes of masculine men of generations past or are we destined for a society of soyboy's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-0Y9P65fGAE
youtu.be/j1VBOgJq6NM
youtu.be/KED3nD2T3XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nofap ( Self discipline)
> Start a diet (eat more Onions and less junk food)
>Workout
>Socialize
>Read more and get new hobbies
>get a dog( german shepard would be the best for a loyal companian) , also dog=new hobby
>learn more about history and red pill yourself
>never give up

>don't follow any Veeky Forums memes besides squats and oats, unless you want to
>do whatever you want but be honest about your reasons

You can say what you want to
You can do what you want to
You can be who you want to
But mean it
Yeah

Give gifts every day
>one gift to your body (work out, stretch, etc)
>one gift to your mind (read, learn, write, think)
>one gift to your family (as easy as calling up your mum and saying "I love you")
>one gift to your profession (become the best in the workplace)
>one gift to your passion (whatever it is, pursue it)
>one gift to the friends (call them up, chat, etc)

Optional is gf, which I don't have, yet.

I eat raw onions.
Pic related: It’s me.

Do manly things:
go /out/ long distances under your own power (backpacking, canoeing, etc.)
pick up some useful /out/doorsmanly skills
take up a practical martial art, buy a shotgun, a rifle, and pistol and learn to shoot them well
Kill things and cook them for your woman
Read: The Western Canon is a good start. Philosophy, history, non-fiction
Stop watching TV
Lift weights
Run
Compete at things
Learn to play chess well
Pursue higher education in a useful and remunerative field
Abandon childish pursuits like anime, geek culture and vidya
Learn to dress well (as opposed to dressing like a man child or a hipster metrosexual)
Get a good practical pocketknife. Learn how to use and sharpen it
Groom yourself like an adult; get a practical masculine haircut and grow a beard
Start an investment portfolio.
Don’t be a wussy little pansy-assed beta. Don’t fake being an alpha.
Up your SMV. Be choosy in your sexual partners; have some fucking standards.
Don’t associate with losers.
Develop good taste in alcohol and tobacco, and indulge with moderation; learn how to drink.
Develop god-tier taste in everything you can.
Never stop self-improving.
Don’t give up on things merely because they are hard.
Learn self-discipline.

first thing that pops into your mind is pseudoscientific masturbation denial

you must be ill

all i hear is
>buy this
>kill this
>get this accessory
>grow this hair
>become more interested in buying things

Mods.

Unfortunately for most here, you simply have to be born Australian. Then, with a hint of magic, all your dreams will come true.

Cargo cult anachronistic numale masculinity

FUCK OFF with this shit

discipline yourself, and do things you hate for the better of yourself or for those around you
loyalty to your family, and to your friends
you dont need to become a metrosexual, but just make sure you're cleaning yourself properly, some aluminum free deodorant and some sulfate / silicone free hair wash, a haircut at least once a month maybe. really doesnt matter what kind.
goes without saying here, eat right, drink clean water. avoid plastics, and hormones as much as possible (its difficult, I understand) and maybe invest in a reverse osmosis filter
In my opinion, learn how to grow your own fruits and vegetables, and maybe learn how to hunt

and most of all, raise a family. be a good father and lead. marry a woman who is loyal to you and you loyal to her. thats all i can possibly think of.

The trick is to constantly obsess over and second guess your own masculinity while posting on Veeky Forums CONSTANTLY. If you go outside for even a minute you might miss the daily decree of which minor trend is for numales or how you're supposed to hold your tongue. Whatever you do, don't ever feel comfortable in yourself for a second because someone might catch you relaxing and call you a soyboy. Basically you're aiming for the mindset of a self-harming anorexic schoolgirl but with some onion juice and jpegs of hitler.

serve in ww1 like these anzacs

>jpegs of hitler.
Does anyone have any good gifs?

Soyboys need not apply

Manliness is a mindset
You have to learn to be a man

onions

Tramps living in cardboard boxes under bridges ranting incoherently about the evils of materialism are rarely considered paragons of masculinity...

that is a totally bizarre conclusion to draw from this post...
i'm richer than you, i'm materialistic and i have good taste. but those things don't make me 'manly'

>not raping women
>being manly

pick 0.5

Unlikely on all counts.

so you are worth millions? kk

Screenshotting this. I like this a lot, thanks user

Follow the path of the Hitlerjugend, guided by the Fuhrer himself

youtu.be/-0Y9P65fGAE
youtu.be/j1VBOgJq6NM
youtu.be/KED3nD2T3XI

faker?

>I can only be a man if I consume
You're a woman.

>give women miniature orgasms day to day (if you know you know)
>don't ever whine and complain about anything, from politics to social interactions. Not here online, not to your friends, not even to your parents. If you can't fix it, try again or move on, but don't whine
>learn your history and be humble in the presence of older, wiser people, but don't take their knowledge as defacto - boomers, for example, are a generation filled with idiots and millenials a generation filled with antinatalists
>be the calm and collected one in every situation
>get fucking passionate about a hobby, a field of knowledge, a pursuit. Be unapologetically passionate, be self respecting but don't be an egomaniac about your niche
>never, NEVER talk down to lower men. Don't let them drag you down, but try and elevate the meek and stupid.
>Try to see the good even in the worst leftist bugman, recognise that he just wants a world without consequences - introduce consequences to his actions and you'll have set him on the right path. This is what Hitler did and he was loved.
>put aside your own feelings and self interest for others on occasion. This is a skill you need to cultivate before you have children.
>Take responsibility for your actions and feelings. Instead of crying about your situation, go out and change it - even if it means smashing your head against a brick wall 99 times, the 100th time you pick yourself up and try again you'll succeed, and success will be that much sweeter for all your hardship
>remember that the good times are only "good" because they contrast the bad times you've had. Otherwise life would be grey and you would be permanently numb and miserable.
>take charge of your diet and lifestyle
>treat women as your ward and your children 90% of the time. Very rarely will you meet a woman worthy of your admiration and respect, so don't elevate them to that by default.

Develop a high pain and discomfort tolerance. Don't be a powdered, pampered numale. This will serve two purposes:

>Stoicism, endurance and ability to plough on in the face of discomfort, setting a good example for your children and friends

>Greater pleasure and appreciation in times of luxury and comfort.

Quit anime this might be tough user.

Inject testosterone and normalize testosterone use to help the estrogenized men of the world

This really is the best way

So you are? Lol

>the i havent heard of the planning fallacy starter pack

Ignore first two pieces of bullshit, rest is ight

>planning fallacy
>"When building plans, we tend to under-estimate how long things will take in practice.

>This is often due to an assumption that no risks will occur, no changes will happen to the specification, nobody will be ill or leave, all supplies will arrive on time and so on.

>A common rule of thumb for project managers is to do a best-case estimate then multiply by two or more, depending on the project."

What do you mean, nigger?

nice

Yes. Lol

Declining testosterone, feminism movement gaining ground. The Western male is fucked.

can confirm this is not manly, just how to become manly-wannabe

not the poster but i swear to god this is him, i just know it

Sometimes i look at civil war soldiers pictures and see the difference of how manly men use to be. Even my old highschool had this hall of fame pics for athletes from the 90s and 80s the kids in highschool at the time had fucking beards and straight up looked 26. Now kids can barely grow a mustache and shit. It's going downhill from here. I'm 22 and have a baby face But I'm 6'0. What do they put in our food fellas

kek, right on

thats the SA though dumbass

>pick 0.5

>not
>being
>men

Stop obsessing over masculinity and soyboys on Veeky Forums for a start

The light horse battalion were god tier

This isnt true, im australian and im a virgin incel.

Social prestige is an indicator of alpha status. Obvious wealth displayed in a way that indicates taste, which is an indication that the wealth is not a recent development (think how Prince Harry dresses; now think of Kanye), conferring further status gains.

Biceps are one way to boost your masculinity power level. Social status is another. Both work. In combination you will drown in pussy.

Become gay. Two men is manlier than one woman. Disprove this math.

Why onions?

Lol

hahahahaha

ITT:gay