Tinder

Like 90% of my conversations go like this on it.
And if it gets past all that talk into something smooth I ask them out and then they always say yeh maybe then get scared and don't reply or somthing.

I've only banged like 2 girls from this and that's because they have seen me about before or knew my friends.

One of my other friends seems to have a talent on it tho and hs probably smashed about 30 girls the last 2 years (even more on pof over about 5 years)

Any way how do I give this a lot better reply ?
> Saying the same thing back is boring and long first liners never really get a reply back.what do

bump

You gotta start with something funny, or a question

/r/tinder
Basically say you eat ass

But she's messaged me first.

And my friend normally always starts with hello how's you then takes it from there

I feel as if I'm shit with small talk on text.

Irl I'm fine but I feel more awkward online as I can't see your body language

> xx

fag

Are you an archeologist?

>xx

Back to middle school or Britain faggot

They're bots, the whole lot of them. Them asking for your CC details should've been a dead giveaway

Yes I'm a Brit

For youse that don't know it's how we are expected to end each message to a girl..each x represents how much we like each other.most girls would be very confused if you didn't leave them at all and would think you didn't like them just because of that.

No matter the age or status (the girl could be a nurse or 40 year old cashier and they would still use it

Just be like, "look at you messaging first haha. yeah im good thanks. You enjoyed your day?

She'll reply back some stupid shit and play it by there

No she's not I have mutual friends with her and the boys don't speak like that.also the bots usually use a very attractive photo this one isn't the best

Hmm ok may pass on her

keep me posted
xx

Ok good opening line for this one

I'm a brit and I've never heard of or engaged in this shit. Grow a pair man, sending fucking kisses to some random tinder slut

>if they started the conversation
talk for a while with her, really basic stuff then ask her out for drinks (best) or coffee (not as good), if she say yes, tell her "cool, is xxxxxday okay? i know this really cool pub/coffeeshop balbalablba"
>if you started the conversation
make some comment/joke with one of her pictures of one of your common interests (it work if the girl isn't a total bitch) after a while its the same, ask her out for drinks or coffe while being straight forward, don't ask her where she want to go, ask her if she would go to a place you like with you

>Hair done, looking fresh, has a car, what more could you want?
>Then ask her if she goes clubbing and shit
>Ask out for drinks

If you want to be different, stop sending that bullshit and make yourself seem more professional. Better than them. Worth chasing. You think some dumbass hospital ass-wiper and a 40 year old alcoholic failure are benchmarks to compare yourself to?
Do you think a grown ass man with a real job and any amount of prestige would do that shit? Grow up.

See my friend doesn't even take these girls out he just manages to go and see them in his car goes the Mc Donald's drive through with them then gets a suck

"Hey you've got something on your face"

Your bro gets slobbered by horses, why the fuck would you look up to him?

I've seen a few of them and they haven't been too bad normally young though 18-22
But I'm not using this trying to find a girl I just want sex because I haven't been out to much lately

Just tell her she looks good and mention how she purposely chose a photo that showed cleavage.

Then send a picture of yourself shirtless with your 6 pac abs.

THEY'RE EVOLVING

Be more forward

You look quintessentially british

>I'll be doing much better once i get you under my sheets"

The dream, post update

I think they're joking/lying. Virgin girls are a myth, especially on dating apps.

Doesn't really prove much. An initial response isn't op's issue.

It's getting their legs spread, eating the pusseh like a cat on coke, ramming his cock up her shitter, rolling her over and pumping his cum up the whores whales mouth.

Like do you think I care if this horse head thinks I'm a professional individual who's not like the rest...no I just want me balls played with

Christ get a hold of yourselves bongs

What do?

This makes me confused. Are you chatting with the dude because he asked you about anal?

>you
kek

Not in this city.They are all stuck up at first and play hard to get.You go out the city and they are a lot easier.Like completely different ball game
.Yeh it's when I can grind past the general "hey you ok" message and actually close it off with a. Date.

Saying that maybe that's where I'm going wrong asking whores on dates.I should just say I'll come and see you in the var.But I do t have a car I have a van

nothing

What the fuck does the bio even say? What the fuck is a ENTP+chaotic neutral what the fuck is a LGBTQIAP+?

Are those the monsters she's hunting?

SHES MY SLAG QUEEN LET HER HIT THE BANDO

Do chinks from China going to university in north America use tinder? I'd like to use it to fuck Asian girls or any kind of low-hanging fruit. Milfs, chubby (but not too chubby), ethnic minority, shit like that. Is coming straight out and asking for succ and fucc too forward?

I'm British and this is bullshit, are you in year 9?

If you're a good looking white male it will work half the time.

absolute bollocks mate. I use it if I'm talking to my mum and other female family members, not people i've just met.

Dude you’re talking over a fucking electronic device. Don’t expect it to be exciting for you both. You need to make a meetup happen between you two, so you can actually enjoy each other’s company and conversation the way it was meant to be had.

>"OI M8 HOW MANY X DID THAT LASS GIVE YA?"
>"TWO X LAD"
>"ONLY TWO X, M8? BLOODY ELL, IMA HOOK YOU IN THE GABBER AT 7 BONG 2NITE YA LIL WILLY PANSIE HOWD YA EXPECT TO SHAG HER WITH ONLY TWO X? EVERY GOOD LAD GETS AT LEAST SIX X YA DAFT CUNT"
XX

you have to unite to hunt down the ultimate monster. So she has to put up with you, a cishet, a OQRUFVMAP+, for the greater good. But soon she won't be able to resist the alpha aura overflowing from you. She tries to confuse you like all the other cishets but she is the one who feels confused, not understanding how she could fall for a guy like you.

>I got a monster for you and a job for you

something in that spirit

Nope
Here's another one to prove it.Just messaged me a few mins ago

>(you)
ftf(y)

I know this and I. Can make things exciting in real life.

But I find that most of my friends (they're aged 22-30) all seem to have more game on texts rather than real life.

Some of ten can chat shit for hours on days through their phones and have a lot of girls talking to them.
But most from what I have seen have no personality in real life and they dont get far after they have fucked.
I'm the opposite

But I've been so dry this year and need to pick up my game.Espicaly now I'm no fapping

when will the rest of the world finally admit that we brits are just better

Haha that's boss

And true...

If you are closing the deal and she seems very interested or has just had a nice night with you you will get about 4 x's

"I'm doing well. Hey, could you maybe help me with some archaeology homework?"

She'll probably reply to that, given it's an odd question and she'll want to see where it goes. That's when you swoop in for the kill.

"Want to come over to my apartment and help me with examining this large bone?"

>Crystal-lynn

Good eye m8, given that redneck name that line was a real panty-dropper

>examining this large bone?"
Gets me errrrtime

Bullshit

Why is this allowed?

Lmao Brit girls aren't attracted to professionalism like Americans might be. Oh you and your obsession with "success"

OP don't take advice on getting Brit girls from Americans

Okay okay, last one.

>What do?
DON'T. Don't breed these abominations.

>someone left their ancestral homeland to do this

fat male or ugly female?

Yeh you are conpletly right.Differnt ball game,Differnt type of banter as well

Lmao you must only date the ugly uni student androgynous types. Brit girls who aren't totally detached from the mainstream will send kisses in texts 95% of the time. If you'd fucked any you'd know

Wtf are X's?

So to clarify for my fellow North Americans, the X's are equivalent to the amount of excess Y's a chick tacks onto "hey" when starting a conversation. It's very much a "high school" thing, but some chicks keep doing it into their twenties.

And I've got anecdotal evidence for that one too: first chick I ever had sex with used to open every conversation with "heyyyy" back when we were still just platonic friends

>conpletly
>differnt

Bong love currency

>having casual sex
D E G E N E R A T E

Kisses

I will relish the day that brits finally realize that they're as retarded as the rest of europe. They only get preferential treatment because they speak the same language as the yanks.

Seriously, there isn't much difference between you guys and the frogs. Even less so with the krauts.

>not having casual sex
Delusional loser

Top Laff

>relish
typical fat yank, cant go 5 seconds without mentioning burgers

Americans are odd. Are girls really attracted to your career over there?

op sounds like a paki

I don't think she'd even care if you have a job, car, or your own place

>Haven't found my prostate yet, but you're free to help me look

You are a delusional loser bcuz casual sex is a sin and you're going to hell

>ENTP
It's some gay personality test that a lot of Tumblrinas like to take. Basically a horoscope without the voodoo mysticism.
>chaotic neutral
DnD alignment
>LGBTQIAP+
Dykes, Fags, Double Agents, Traps, Soyboys, Hermaphrodites, Prudes, MLP fans, [etc.] (respectively)
>hunting monsters
Monster Hunter

Source: my brother's gay, so I can sorta speak Mental Illness.

HE

That explains why a British girl I was snapping with kept sending those X:s, I asked her what they meant and she simply responded with another something completely different and one less X

If she stops adding those X's, it's game over son.

>I asked her what they meant and she simply responded with another something completely different and one less X
Do you think She-Bongs tell each other to do this when they're first getting into the swing of puberty? Like, there's a set of "rules" that girls pass onto each other generationally that boys never get to know?
"Remember Jenny, if a boy asks what the X's mean, you...?"
"Take one away, because that's a sign of insecure paranoia."
"There you go! You're gonna be fine, luv."

So true

Also this one is biting..chit chatting about work..

Fucking kek

this has potential

This right here.
Works evrytime

Lel