Wagecuck and staying Veeky Forums?!

Recently i went from NEET- master race to wagecuck and i dont know how to make it work with gym.
When i get home im tired as a bear in winter times and i have hardly eaten 1000/3500kcals, and i only have 5 hours left to eat 2500kcals + workout.

Already stalled on lifts and im slowly losing my mind!
Please help me!

Lift in the morning, eat throughout the day

You bulk in the company cafeteria and go straight from work to the gym.

It's not that hard user...

Gym opens at 5, and i have to leave at the very latest at 7.30. So i dont have time to get to gym, workout QUICK, get back, shower + shave etc before that.

No cafeteria. I work in a kindergarten and only get a break when we got time for a break. I only bring a couple of sandwiches because im too tired to cook shit to bring the day before.

run into work

shut up retard
I'm a law student, which usually means 6h at University, plus more studying hours afterwards at home and I still manage to hit the gym.
I have no social life tho

>6h at uni
try doing a real degree like maths nevermind a job before thinking you are hard done on free time lmao

Congrats on your 6h a day, cunt. I spend 1 hour on the road, 8 hours at work, then 1 more hour to get home.

>8:00 wake up
>9:00 be at work
>17:30 be at home + fap + eat
>19:00 work out + shower + meal prep for next day
>21:00 chill
>24:00 go to sleep

seems easy, my dude.
also think about buying preworkout shakes or better yet, make them yourself.

fucking lol pussy students thinking "studying" is hard or equivalent to an actual job. Better yet you probably think you're an adult LMAO.

>tfw physio in a gym
lmao

Same here. HAAALP

also 12 min bycicle ride from my place

Use the kids as dumbbells

get a crockpot and a ricemaker
in the morning, put food in
in the evening, take food out
eat leftovers for lunch
you can find 30-60min to do a strength routine 2-4 times a week
superset stuff
you can do it

>im too tired to cook shit to bring the day before.
crockpot meals my dude make like two a week and that's easily a weeks worth of lunch & snack

can you bring peanuts to work? they're pretty great for bulking...if you eat 100g of peanuts a day that's a pretty easy 600 cals.

do you drink a protein shake with/right after breakfast? if not, start doing that. easy protein & cals.

I've found that the trick to this shit, especially if you're short on time/energy is to get a routine going. that means you're going to be eating the same thing 95% of the time, and that sucks, but it'll work. you're trying to gain weight so mix up little snacks throughout the day/occasionally treat yourself with dinner (i.e. a burger or a sandwich bought from a local spot once or twice a week) to break up the monotony and give you a bit of extra time which you could use to prepare your crockpot meals. use sunday to prep & cook a crockpot meal as well.

Bitch i drive an hour to work, work from sun up to sundown, then an hour ride home

>prepare food in advance, bring to work
>prepare in larger bulks (esp. on weekends, off days, etc), and FREEZE at least half the shit you prepare for when you absolutely have no energy/spare time to cook

Food can stay easily in the freezer for 3-4 months if not more, but you'll eat them long before that if you're smart about this. You can easily prepare meals this way, even weeks in advance. I've been doing this for half a year and it works out just great.

your routine will take a while to adjust but when it does you'll know when to eat/sleep/train. just relax and focus on work for a few months while doing whatever you can, whenever you can

Found the neckbeard.

Did the Szechuan sauce taste like you thought it would?

>muh law degree is useful
lmao everyone has a law degree its the joke degree trophy wifes get

>leave work ~ 5 - 6 pm
>straight to gym for 2 hours
>home before half 8
>dinner

ez