Give me just one, just ONE reason to lift, being a 5'5" manlet

give me just one, just ONE reason to lift, being a 5'5" manlet.
it's absolutely useless. you'll actually look worse, afterwards.

bro I can't even give you one reason not to neck yourself

this

you'll look worse if you want to look like a faggot bodybuilder or a powerlifter. just focus on developing an 'athletic' physique and you'll be okay

>unironic manlet blackpill posting
Take a break from the internet, you've mindfucked yourself into oblivion.
Also - eat some fucking onions

t. 5'11" to 6'3" actual man

You don't know how good you have it
t. 5'4

You'll look cute with your little miniature muscles.

i actually rounded up
t. 5'4.8

this. women will laugh at you the moment you set foot into the gym. it's happened to me twice already

Look on the bright side, if you're ever sent to prison you'll only have to worry about being raped by the pedos. Bubba just wouldn't feel right about it, he'd rather just be buds.

For the experience. That's why you live faggot. Not just for the happy moments, but the emotional moments as well. You are just a vessel for an idea, nothing special, but that idea can be the same as other old farts(assuming you don't kill yourself right after your post) but the molding of that idea is unique

Being 5'5 and aesthetic>being 5'5 and skinnyfat

Get rid of your body hair - reduce your bodyfat - train core, legs, glutes and become the twink boy you were always meant to be!

After that just get a tall gf and lose yourself in the meat circus.
"But i wanna be tall and manly" you say? Fuck you. I would love to be a cute twinkboy with a taller GF but unfortunately i'm 6'4 and that shit is never gonna happen.
Sometimes we just gotta take the cards we are dealt.

>5'5"

no reason at all. start pumping estrogen, get some tit implants, doll yourself up in girly clothing and become a full blown butt slut so you can start using your ass pussy.

Nippard lives off instagram and has a cute gf despite his height.

Thats because he actually learned, will OP ever?

to achieve manlet aesthetics you need to be ripped as fuck.

stop acting like a faggot and go lift

>not going full dwarf mode
It's like you don't want to make it

don't fucking ruin making fun of manlets for me by acting like a pussy

Kek the best reason I've seen for manlets to keep lifting

This

Become a meatball and look even shorter

5'6 here. You're a complete fucking retard, OP. Currently dating a girl that's taller than me that likes me for my personality. I can't believe your dumbass actually deluded yourself into this Veeky Forums meme.

Honestly, dude, you might as well kill yourself, because you're too far gone