I just invested in a fat gmo red onion MY FITNESS JOURNEY STARTS TODAY

i just invested in a fat gmo red onion MY FITNESS JOURNEY STARTS TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

jewcy.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/how_sound_smart_week_infidelity_edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You *do* realize that the so-called 'study' done on onions increasing testosterone levels was done on RATS, not humans, there's been no other studies done to duplicate/verify the results, and to-date there's no scientific evidence that onions will have any such effect in human males, right?

It's another dumb troll-meme, OP. Why are you falling for it?

As I said, the shills won't stop at any closed gates. You can ignore the evidence as long as you wish, but you shouldn't expect anyone to take you seriously. Humans share 98% of their DNA with rats, the endocrine responses are very similar. Rats are one of the best test subjects when it comes to drug evaluations. The effect on humans is still being researched, anecdotal evidence tends to speak for itself.

Sounds like it might work for jews then.

>onions are a meme
How far must we go before we realise our absurdity?

Back to your containment board!

A *person* can be smart. *People* are stupid.

You know you can go the road sxience only implies right? The risk/rewards are so proportionately good, 1-2 onions a day for better gains? Just try yourself. You don't have to wait for research that possibly wont ever come. Perhaps I do a onion - testosterone test as my master thesis later on.

/pol/ has nothing to do with this. The study was done in fucking Iran or something, a brown people country. You just can't stand the fact that onions are raising our test levels and there's nothing the Jews can do to stop us now

Why should I? I do some sort of training 5-6 days a week, eat a healthy diet, and take an excellent multivitamin. My test levels are way above average, I have low bodyfat and lots of lean muscle where I need it. Why would I bother with some stupid meme perpetrated by a country that hates America and the West in general (Iran)? Also I'm not a rodent. Also my brain is fully functional and I don't fall for stupid troll-memes. Why are you? Think!

Are fried onionsOK for increasing T or does the fact of them being fried, stop them from being effective?
i argue their onion-ness works even if they are fried,baked or whatever!!

>trollolol
3/10 at best.

Pro-tip: IT DOESN'T WORK UNLESS YOU'RE A RODENT.
Just eat normal food, LIFT, SLEEP, and you'll be FINE. Stop believing stupid memes.

>implying onions are unhealthy
Who cares dude, let people eat this amazing vegetable

Im sorry sir but I identify as micky mouse.

SHO SHO GAINS GOBLIN

>My test levels are way above average

Don't you want to raise your test levels even higher? Don't you have ambition?

I eat onion all the time. On burgers, in soups and stews, in stir-fry, and when I go eat at Mongolian BBQ. Raw onions? LOL no, that's not very tasty!
Be sure to enjoy the effects of your troll-meme, though. I hear some people enjoy shitting constantly and having shitty breath, LOL. I'll be over here, having higher test than you do, and not being a social outcast, spending half my day on a toilet, prolapsing my anus.

Jews btfo

DIAT (Die In A Trap). I'm Team Daffy all the way, faggot.

I've been eating raw onions all my life nigga, we use it in salads here, it's delicious
>implying girls don't dig the onion high test breath

Stay low test

>trollololol

>troll lollol, lollololol, troll, lollol, lollololol

>for you

You seem upset my dude, that's typical numale low test soyboy behaviour. Try incorporating onions in your diet my brother.

>blah blah blah
*yawn*

I onioned my onion so oinion it almost onioned. Then onion onionied onion onion. So onion desonion onion onion

too lazy to look around. redpill me on onions.

STOP EATING ONIONS

YOULL...uhh...YOULL SMELL! YEAH, YOULL BE STINKY AND STUFF!

The study was legit, but they used tubes to get the onion juice directly into the intestine since stomach acid denatures the antioxidants. In order to get the kind of results from the study, you have to use an onion juice enema.

yummy yummy

>a country that hates America and the West in general (Iran)?

GOOJAD works great if you're a rat in iran

kek, maybe we should wear onions around our necks to ward off Jews

(((They))) fear the onion

I like onions and they are full of vitamins so now downside here desu.

High test, here I come.

More proof she is a Jew, here she is mentioned in this article from a Jewish social justice site

jewcy.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/how_sound_smart_week_infidelity_edition