Anyone else lift harder when a gym thot is near them?

Anyone else lift harder when a gym thot is near them?

Yes, very

yea i get really hard in my penis bro its sick

Only men go to my gym. All the thots are at planet fitness

Wtf is the point of even wearing pants at this point?

Not very often but yesterday for sure.
There's this s t i c c asian girl that regularly works out when I do.
She's not the focus of the thottery, it was her friend that she brought with her.
I've never seen this girl at this gym and I've been going there regularly for 5+ years.
Anyhow she had an ass like OP pic but with bigger tits.
The juxtaposition of the s t i c c and the t h i c c gave me such a test boost that when I was doing pullups near them I felt weightless.
I hope I see her again, it was one of the few times I actually said "wew lad" out loud.

even though i really don't want to, theres some uncontrollable primordial force in me that forces me to do it even while i despise it at the same time.

yes but out of an intense towards and a desire to gain power to fix the degenerate society that turned these former wives and mothers and good women into trashy thots

no I don't care about 3D

hahahaha alex jones runs like a maniac

you dont care about yourself?

I really wish mum would stop teasing me about these leggings
39.99 at UNIQLO

Hnnnnng

t-thats a girl right?

Yes
There are these big ass asian girls who deadlift the entire time during my workout. Like I’ll do an entire pull day and they’re still there deadlifting. Every damn time I’m at the gym. It’s like they were planted there to give me a test boost.
On that note, why are Asians so obsessed with deadlifts? Is it because it’s the easiest lift to increase weight on and they want to feel superior to other races?

absolutely

it's incredible how much the presence of a beautiful woman increases my lifts. At least 30lb past my normal rep weight. It's really exciting, I love it

This^

>bitch lets loose a huge stinker while squatting 12lbs
>can't put the bar back down during deadlift because of raging erection for her colon

FUUUAARARKK BREHS

>force myself to interact with someone at the gym
>only know one other person's name there
>is grill
>ask her to spot me on bench so i can go to failure
>bang out a couple more reps than i planned on getting
>"Nice! Was that a PR?" and slaps me on the arm
>...
>"NO!"
>run away

Women working out and sweating gives off pheromones, which your brain senses she's fertile and needs to impress her so your body ups its game to be shown as dominant.

Same with a woman ovulating, men can tell and they react much more different around women that are prime to be bred.

No homo but lifting for men makes me lift harder, women aren’t as impressed with how much you can lift. Being stronger than other men and being able to beat them up is more fufilling.

Right, except the human nose is so dumb it can barely even function (relative to other animals). Not only is the nose incapable of detecting pheromones, but there is evidence contrary to your very statement.

Just think, what you're implying is that if you were working out in a lab, blindfolded, going about doing your routine... all of a sudden your energy would burst and you would increase performance when the scientists secretly deposit a sweaty female in the room?

Don't get me wrong, I think you're spot on in the general theory... deposit a fit, fertile female in the room and have her exercise... and performance WILL be effected. However, it is due to visual stimulus... to which the human brain is devoted, what over 50% of the brain to?

We'll do crazy things for that ass.

Same here, user.

Although, desu, my plan is to finish my recomp and and then hang out out at PF for said thots.

wrong

>lift at uni gym
>Thots everywhere
>Go extra hard in case they notice i pressed 1pl8

Yeah dude i check them out through the reflections and shit

I pay attention to myself and my brother.
I couldn't care less about any other person there.

Is sommerray the thotiest of thots?

>pressing 135 smackaroonies
>an accomplishment

lmao I literally just walked by alex jones today and I just started laughing to myself