Does liking strong girls make you gay?

Does liking strong girls make you gay?

Roidfus no powerlifters yes

Only if she fucks you into the ass with her roid clit

No.

Get orcmode mate. Strong mate gives strong children. Then can raid villages together as family. Good when child learn fundamentals from both parents.

No.
You're already turned on by them so if it were it's too late.

NATTY?

>tfw you will never sniff those pit stains
why live desu

yes, it literally does. half of Veeky Forums are homos. high T alphas like me prefer T H I C C women

>liking girls
>gay
One or the other lad

No but liking women with more test than you makes you gay.

nope. if it did then the same logic would tell us that liking traps is straight, and everyone knows that traps are gay as fuck

yes if their clits are forming into little dicks from anavar like op’s pic.

it doesnt sound like you know what gay is

this

dudes i wanna smell her armpits

no but it means that you prefer to default to someone stronger in relationships meaning you are likely beta and not very confident in your own ability

yes OP

why not jusr use a bar you bitch

Strong girls (male)?

is this strong for a girl?

Only if she has a masculine vagina

Bro I wanna lick her bute

As long as they are “xx” it’s not gay. No matter what they look like. No matter if it’s buck angel. This is the logic trapphobes use. See the problem?

buck angel might be the gayest thing on planet earth. why would you take the only redeeming thing about dudes away and tack a gross pussy on a hairy bald trailer trash white guy?

how did Veeky Forums get so in love with Natasha? she's from ottawa and nothing cool ever comes from/happens here

wouldn't it be the opposite

All strong girls are gay

straight girls don't give a shit about lifting weights, they just want to be skinny and have a nice butt

>strong
>struggling with 60lbs dumbbell bench

they also believe jogging or running for 10 minutes will give them a big butt

t. morbidly obese manlet retard who can't even incline DB bench press with 40 pounds

Actually the logic is that if you have to ask if something is gay it's gay. Yes it's unfair but it's the truth.

exactly. I have nothing against girls going to the gym, but honestly girls can stay in perfectly good shape (for a female) through just jogging and eating healthy

no they can't. unless they go vegan, every girl gets fatter. but the vegan ones usually have a bunch of health issues.

60 incline for a girl is actually impressive desu

that is the weirdest biceps vein (?) i have ever seen

>sweaty armpits

What if you're also strong? Generally speaking if a weak man wants a strong woman then yeah he's a beta, but if you're both strong isn't it a case of like attracts like?

i'm always amazed at how much weaker women are compared to men. that chick in the OP looks BIGGER than Kinobody, and yet he lifts over twice what she does (125 vs 60) at same ammount of effort (see his Drive movie parody video).

It's probably because you rarely see a woman lift legit weights at all. That's why they seem "big", although they don't move weights that heavy. Still 60lbs on incline for 9 is pretty good

no but make sure she is natty

i want to smell her armpits

I hate women who does bro routines. Like the one in OPs video.
They spend WAY more time working on thair upper bodies than lower. So their upper bodu is at an advance level, but their legs are at a beginner level. Its fuckin retarded.

Complete opposite you absolute in denial faggot.
>Roidfus
Literally have bigger clits than your tiny dick and more male hormones coursing through their disgusting bodies than your soyboy self
>Whereas powerlifters
Are just big strong girls

you're a dumb-dumb she pulls probably close to or over 4pl8 and has ass and legs for daaaayss, also 9/10 women who actually lift focus heavily on lower body, dunno where you pulled that stereotype from

What about roidfus that powerlift in the off-season?

i see it all the time. in gyms and on youtube videos. They either do a bro-split or for some reason, they never go heavy on the legs and just do a million reps of bodyweight.

And the fimlae in OPs video, have a very large upper body for a female, yet her legs are not.

But what if you're physically weak but mentally/emotionally strong and she is physically strong but mentally/emotionally weak. Wouldn't in that case the man be alpha and the woman bata?

wanna make out with her pit stains desu

No it does not make you gay. Liking strong girls means she will inspire you to be our best alongside her.

No. It's okay to be a weak beta but you have to be honest with yourself.

I just wanna prone bone while pressing on her lower back

S
E
N
D

M
E

T
O

T
H
E

P
I
T

Pit admission is on a self-serve basis. Jump in whenever you wish.

>been lifting 2 years sporadically
>can only incline db 40s on a good day

living the 144lbs failure life

>sporadically
You will be a failure for the rest of your life if you can't commit.

I think I've found my roidfu, she's actually gorgeous

kys virgins

>Does liking girls make you gay?

What do you think retard

CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART

Yes.

If you prefer the "after" pic

YOU ARE GAY

i would fuck her

Lauren is hot tho, and she's going to be a firefighter.

She looks disgusting with all of that musculature. There are twinks with more feminine bodies than her.

>does liking girls make you gay

Only if you're a girl

There are twinks that are more feminine than her before picture also. She's not exactly the pinnacle of womanlyness.

>twinks
why does Veeky Forums always have to reference faggots?

Veeky Forums is gay, as evidenced by the perverse fascination with musclefus.

Traps are gay, pic related

Not sure. Does liking skinny weak sad boys make me a lesbian?