You're a manager at Planet Fitness

>you're a manager at Planet Fitness
>this guy comes in

youtube.com/watch?v=yCF8qxZlsfY

what do you do?

Wonder where all this useful equipment came from

"Oh hey Heber Seville from Batboy vs Soupman, just remember no more triggering the lunk alarm or we'll revoke your membership"

>dropping heavy weights everywhere
>being overly loud
>doing chemistry experiments for some reason
Kinda rude but I'd probably be too scared to say anything tbqh.

Can anyone tell how much weight he's using for the pullups?

no shirt. kick him out.

L U N K

U

N

K

Looks like 2 pl8

turn on the lights

Talk to him about onions

the funny thing is that actor probably works out properly, he probably read the script like "guys are you SUUURE you want me to do this ridiculous shit??"

Lmao I can't believe this was actually in a wide release movie. No wonder that piece of shit bombed.

Ben's body in this montage was CGIed because he was too fat. Look it up.

I thought the tire beating and dragging was meme but it's actually really fun

is this supposed to be superman? why the fuck is he using weights people can use

wtf ws he doing at 0:26?

He's got 10 plates on each side... since he has no spotters, I thought "maybe just standing there with the weight on his shoulders?" but then he also has chains on the bar... which would imply he's trying to add even more weight or the more conventional chain move of increasing weight as the bar moves.

But also, no spotters...

ALSO, pause at 0:27 and you see the saftey bars are definately mis-aligned... not even close. Like 10+ compared to 1.

Also, while we're at it. There is virtually NO batman offspin that would pit him in a "hardcore, leaky, stinky, metal-style powerlifter gym." Even if he had that same equipment, it would be in a secret training lab, with NEW plates, not rusty kettlebells and mis-matched plates, etc.

when the studio execs makes you run enough tren and test to make phil heath look natural, just to do a 20 sec shirtless montage

no wonder he has manboobs now

>sad ben.jpg

this
did he just carry all that shit in?

Batman

sick the anti-lunk k9 force in him

tfw modern men scoff at Batfleck using a sledgehammer

Dat music tho. God damn the Justice League score was bland as fuck

/thread

Uhhhhh what the fuck? Why doesn't this clip have jokes? It's just a warrior increasing his strength.

Is this from the theatrical cut? The version I saw doesn't clip off the music and it has Batman screaming and testing out green grenades.