/fraud/

/fraud/

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

onions

>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
So I can't ask you where the best place to buy the best onions is?

Onions do contain quercetin, and other polyphenol flavonoids, which have aromatase inhibiting properties.

I've never lifted anything in my entire life. What oral steroid can I take to get big?

Nigga behind safeway undercutting big onion by .05 cents a ring which as we all know layers it down

So I can just drink a glass or two of onion juice instead of taking asin?
Halotestin

best onions are at onions.onion
use the onion router

I prefer onion rings actually, with some nice ranch dressing to dip them in; those will work just as well won't they?

I wouldn't recommend it onions have such low concentrations of these, that it wouldn't do much, if anything. Asin is in my opinion the best AI since it doesn't cause rebound.

>onions
I agree, this 'injection' stuff is so invasive and inconvenient, onions make much more sense.

This is now an ONION thread, so let's discuss the test-boosting properties of ONIONS.

i inject testosterone on a weekly basis because no balls since a mountain biking accident when i was 14.
anyways if i fill the little bottles with sesame oil and sell it to my friends and they inject it subcutaneously will it kill them

They'll get very sick, why would you do that anyway?

Very sick as in- abcess, infection, possibly ending with septicemia (blood poisoning).

Go to steroidsourcetalk.net, it used to be a subreddit but got banned so they made a website. By the way, this isn't a source it's a website that talks about sources :)

why would you even care about rebound if you're going to do pct right after you stop anyways? I always get bad side effects from aromasin but nothing with adex

some of the prescription labels say the test is suspended in oil so i figured it could be easy income until they figure it out and beat me up

Yes, sterile oils, commonly cottonseed oil. Store bought oils are not sterile.

what would happen if i injected test str8 into a vein

Never experienced it myself, others say that they have coughing fits, feel like shit, dizzy.

ok will aquire sterile cottonseed oil instead thank u shrek

>attempt to use 2 different bitcoin atms in another state
>both in gas stations in the worst side of town
>complicated setup process
>left before I got shot or mugged

0/10, would not recommend coinsource bitcoin atms

What sides do you get from Asin?

Pulmonary embolism. Probably just minor and will give you a nice coughing fit

Anyone else sick of this onion shit already? It was kinda funny the first 2 days now it's old as fuck. I hope people aren't unironically falling for this onion shit

Fuark everything is coming together guys.

Blasted for most of a year. Kinda recomping kinda bulking and a few hard cuts here and there. Starting from 215 ~25% bf (I know) right now still cutting slowly at 225 ~14%. Doesn't sound like a lot but it makes a huge difference. I think it's at least 30lbs of dense muscle tissue.

Gonna talk to a surgeon about my gyno on Dec 8. Literally had significant gyno 10 years now, they had me on psyche meds and I gained hella weight and grew tits. Shit is fucked, but it's gonna be gone now.

For the first time since I was a kid I won't feel bad about taking off my.shirt. and I'll be ripped asf at the same time.

Good feels guys.

And I'll have before/after pics for you guys too

What Shrek said basically. It tastes like you're coughing up alcohol. It gets really hard to breath and you get that pins and needles sensation over your skin. I've only ever felt it with tren for whatever reason

Moose.

hit a vein with test prop and tren ace the other day. coughed, got dizzy for about 20 minutes. it sucked, but not the end of the world, and I'm not going to start asperating.

none personally, other than crashing e2, which can lead to depression, lethargy, lower sex drive.

about to run 500 mg/week test E never been on a cycle before.

I did starting strength up to this point and had good results. My question is it seems like a waste only training 3.5 days a week (every other day) should i just go 6 days a week PPL? My diet/sleep regimen will be near perfect as well.

My main goal is to keep gaining strength.

How long have you been lifting for?
Age?
Weight?
Height?

Run jacked+tan 2.0

at lower doses youll still have estrogen, i have no sides at 12.5ed

You should have much better recovery while on test.
I would however read more about strength training if getting stronger is your primary motivation because PPL is a pretty shitty way of setting a program up imo.

Smolov squat routine is what you're looking for
If you take a more serious cycle you'd be able to do both smolov and smolov jr
Results may vary of course

3 years, but very much on and off.
190 lb.
6'3"

370 squat 405 DL 230 Bench 1RMs

Yeah when I said PPL i meant more along the lines of something similar to a 6 day program but splitting up body parts. Or is it better to keep doing full body routines and work them into higher frequency.

i will look them up, never heard of these.

This program looks good, but how should I fill in the upper body/deadlifts?

Given your years of lifting, weight and height, then doing a cycle could be beneficial. However it's your call, seeing as the optimal age is 24.

Duck

Duckk

Ive already decided on doing the cycle, im not too worried about the age and Ive made sure to get all the possible PCT and anti aromas that I will need.
I realize my numbers are relatively low. While I say i have lifted for 3 years really just the past 9 months or so I picked back up into it and starting making real progress using a real program and taking note of what I eat.
(I just finished cutting from 220 to 190 lbs. which stalled my progression pretty heavily too)
I figure as long as ive got my diet and sleep down then the cycle will just speed progress up. The main thing thats unknown to me is how it will affect my ability to increase frequency. Right now even working out every other day with the middle day being a light, recovery day fatigues me. Im really just unsure if I should aim to train 6 days a week or what.

Deadlift would increase along with squat and press will increase along with bench
If you're not comfortable with that. Then you'd probably want to just do accessory work. Some grip training won't even be that bad

well i didnt see the bench in the smolov program, but i assume you mean to run smolov jr alongside the squat program?
Then maybe just add in some accessory lighter OHP work? Im not too worried about grip strength i work manual labor so its naturally strong (have never needed straps or mixed grip yet for deads)

One of the biggest benefits of gear is the improved recovery. When I'm full blast with a good diet I can hit a body part until I die and wake up the next day ready to do it again. You can do 6 days a week if you're otherwise perfect, maybe start with 4 days a week and ramp it up to 6 as the test starts to kick in.

same boat brah

just booked my surgery its on dec 12

>if you're aussie - check if you can release super to pay for the whole thing

I need about 14kg of muscle to reach my natty potential, considering a 6%bf.

Is it retarded to juice just to reach that muscular potential? It's simply using the formula

>(Height -100)=natural muscular max weight, in metric, at 6%bf

nah man onion juice is perfectly safe

What is the worst cycle you could possibly take using normal dosages

I'd imagine you could come up with some disastrous mix of orals that would give you liver failure withing a few weeks

You will never be able to maintain 6% as a natty.

Awesome

Buying online is literally the easiest thing also I guess those coin atms charge a lot of service fee.

Cheque drops

>Blasted for most of a year
at what dosage?

>few hard cuts
what do you mean by few? how long were those cuts?

Trest
Dbol
Test
SuperDrol
No AI
Final destination

it's annoying but worth it if some autists fall for it and spend years cramming down 20 onions a day

Various doses and compounds. Some points only 200mg test e and most at once was 500/600/800 test/tren/eq frontloaded but that lasted like a month before I decided it was stupid

More than one or two. One to three weeks. Sometimes a few days psmf. Mostly to keep my insulin resistance at a manageable level since I was trying to grow muscle while above 15%

Using that formula, my natty potential is 75kg at 175cm at 6%. I'm currently 88kg @ 15%. full natty

Remind me why youre in a fraud thread as a natty? Also you're not 15%, you're most likely overestimating. Feel free to prove me wrong with pics but that's what I just think

I made this thread, since I've been doing a lot of research over the past few weeks, since I'm contemplating a cycle.

I will admit that I used the BIA scales at my gym. I'd say I'm closer to 18%.

Pics? My stats are similar to yours (5'8ish 180ish) but I have +20% body fat. Thank God I have broad shoulders because if not my love handles would be showing like crazy. Been contemplating a cycle too. Currently looking into doing 500mg/w of test e. Might change though

Haven't got any pics on my pc atm.

500mg sounds good, you could throw in 200mg of deca if your goal is bulking.

Doesn't deca give brain damage? I think I saw something about that somewhere. Also nah my goal is just trying to get somewhat natty test levels since I'm pretty sure I'm low test. When I hit my 40s I'm gonna start blasting tren though

I think you should lose some weight first desu.

Yeah I know. I don't know how the fuck to cut tho, but I'm currently looking into doing "The ultimate diet 2.0" by Lyle McDonald since I heard good things about it. I just eat a whole lot of food and perma bulk

Why do we keep banning Crusader?
Last time he actually was on topic.

He's an annoying little sad cunt m8. The longer he keeps getting banned, the better.

I still admire his balls in thinking that "crusader" was an appropriate handle.

He is just one more annoying attention whore that seems to monopolise threads with pointless, low content contributions coupled with extreme narcissism. Fraud is already low content posting, he took it down another level. He should not ever return.

He's a mentally ill twink, but not in an amusing way.

If you think you're low test, get your levels checked by your doctor, depending which country you live, you could get free/cheap trt. Never heard of deca causing brain damage tho.

He sets a bad example to skellies, giving them the idea to blast tren ace at 130lb. And he still manages to look dyel after 6 months.

Fair enough points, crusader us not liked. I'm kinda dissapointed in him that he can't get his lifting shit together despite all the advice.

How's everyone doing? I got bloods back and I'm actually healtht enough to blast again. Should I cancel the whole hospital thing and just shove the deca in my ass?

Also cat has cat flu, will this impact his gains and growth?

>I'm kinda dissapointed in him that he can't get his lifting shit together despite all the advice.
I'm kinda disappointed he's a dyel fraud and won't shut the fuck up about how much of a little bitch he is

Aware me on your health issues, I'm not up to date.

I only pin my delts. For some reason my left upper arm always gets really red and hot to the touch after I pin, but my right arm is always fine. If it a bad idea to only pin my right delt or should it be fine?

Preventive checkup. The only major concern point is the fluid buildup around my spine, but I get my back cracked for that. This was a pre-gear issue.

Doctors idea to have a full checkup but is not required.

I like your cat. Hope it gets better

4 months old, half breed main coone. Already love it more then my girlfriend kek.

Ever try Melanotan II /fraud/?

Could be the start of an infection/abcess

I think you'll be aight to get back to blasting, what are you stacking?

I like having him around too, he is friendly and entertaining and it's incredible how much time he has to shitpost and how big his anime reaction face collection is.

What tests in the hospital are you getting ? What blood values did you get tested and what were the results?

can steroids help with my confidence and social anxiety? specifically testosterone

No

How does TB500 stack up against testosterone? My sport requires more athletic ability rather than muscle mass so I'm looking into TB500.

Tb500 is supposed to be a healing peptide without anabolic effects. Mostly advised for injuries due to tendon/inflammation issues.
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid and serves a completely different purpose. You can't compare those like they're similar.

Do what you need to do,,! we all need to get it in!!

750mg test, 600mg Deca, 600mg EQ, 600mg Mast.

>inb4 overkill

A general overview of joint health, heart health, cardiovasculat health, imbalances etc. I only got a brief general overview and already forgot half of it.

Mainly looked out for cholesterol which bounced back to healthy incredibly quick. Rbc is also fine and other general health values were within range. Main concern was cholesterol since Tren was harsh on it.
BP is also fine and dipping low on a cruise, I used to have too low bp pre roids.

Did anyone save the pic that crusader posted with his steroid stash?

>when you buy some new merch shirts online and they arrive, get them out of the box and think "how the fuck is going to fit me, this is huge, I should have got a smaller size"
>Put it on
>Good fit with a bit of room to grow

Fug. I must be on the extreme end of BDD.

I hope your cat get better soon. Poor buddy.

What shirt?

2 Slayer ones. I grew out of my old ones unfortunately.

check archive maybe

Nice. If you grew out of your old ones chances you're not dyel and probably have body dismophia. Idk tho

We discovered this a few weeks ago when i thought Nano was bigger than me, despite me being 30kg heavier than him.

It won't show up in the archive since he got banned

Can't believe I've been getting jewed out of so much money for all these months buying domestic AI when it's actually fuckin legal in Australia to import it for personal use

Its not hard being heavier then me though.

Do u have any pics? U piqued my interest

It was more the point I thought, and continue to see you as being bigger than I am.

Red onions.