Does the Sauna have any real benefits?

Does the Sauna have any real benefits?

> (besides feeling fucking great)

Someone tell me that my hour in the Sauna 3x per week has SOME benefit.

Bump

im curious as well the only reason i go is to sweat out the drugs to pass a drug test

Serating doesnt do anything to help pass a drug test

Well other than for young idols to die in their prime I find them therapeutic. Massages are still better though.

After a workout I just turn the gyms personal shower to full heat and relax. Its super hot so the steam fills the room nicely. Dont know about benifits myself other than feeling more relaxed

Makes you sweaty and clears your pores? Maybe? Expels sodium?

Go listen to Dr. Rhonda Patrick on youtube about Saunas.

Yes there are a lot of benefits.

Shower > Workout (1Hour) > Shower > Sauna (5-10 mins) > Shower > Home

Not sure about the benefits, but feels good man.

>He takes a shower before entering the sauna
Enjoy your sub-optimal sweating gains.

Eh, I've tried both ways. Feels better to go in clean. It's also a bit more courteous.

Heat Released Proteins. Very healthy for you.

Sauna use acts as a hormetic stress i.e. the body responds to the heat stress by increasing heat shock proteins that counteract environmental stress. This means that sauna use will make you more resilient in the face of toxins, extreme temperatures and exercise.

yerh it helps lower the incidence of heart problems in the overall population

yeah if its a public sauna you can benefit from athletes foot and other fungi

I made this about a month ago. It's pretty good for muscle recovery and for your skin. Just make sure you're getting enough water because of how much you'll be sweating.

Reminds me of something that happened years ago

>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills. both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?) >in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to a light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecue
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrassed and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?'
>fsst tough situation. don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>"it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here"
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay dad
>shit ejects on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like it son, you like it?'
>"honestly not very much, no"
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again

Man i almost got a boner why do you write such bullshit then

dr.rhonda patrick says its beneficial. look her up

fucking el keko

>>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5

Motherfucker i was already semi

>>"honestly not very much, no"

Torille saatana

Underrated post

But srsly I tried a sauna once after I did some cardio and felt like shit. Felt like I wasn’t getting enough air. But maybe I’m just a retard for doing it after cardio

>Cleanses skin/flushes toxins

Stopped reading right there

Jumalauta, ei helvetti.

i met a guy in thailand that used a sauna for 1-2 hours a day. he had had two heart attacks by 35 lol

a shower is greater than a workout (1hour) which in turn is greater than a shower which is greater than sauna (5-10 mins) which is strangely enough greater than a shower which is greater than your home?

Bump

(((Doctor)))

doing lots of sauna has a similar effect on heart health to doing cardio
when you sit in sauna your blood vessels dilate and your heart beat rises so your body can dump heat - it's basically like doing low intensity cardio and if you do 45mins- 1hr a few times a week in sauna it can significantly lower your blood pressure

also the increased heart rate + dilated blood vessels can be nice after a workout as it will help to flush out lactic acids and other waste products left in your muscles

PERKELE