Women Find Muscular Bodies Unnattractive

Veeky Forums BTFO

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3985644/Do-women-REALLY-prefer-muscular-men-fit-10-ladies-eye-tracking-glasses-meet-three-nearly-nude-guys-different-physiques-just-did-look.html

Fat women have lower standards, color me surprised.

>MailOnline females

There's your answer

Lazlo and Daniel have shit upper bodies

>10 person sample size

LAZLO works out CONSISTENTLY squatting over 4pl8 while the only activity DANNY does is RIDING his BIKE to WORK and doing PUSHUPS sometimes

WOMEN CAN'T STOP STARING AT DANNY while they're eyes avert AWAY from LAZLO

it's all about FACE and all of them have ugly to average faces.

post body

They're British. What do you expect?

I would fuck all of them. Lazlo is the hottest though.

looks good nice work bud

your criticism now has validity I suppose

Laz looks like he lifts, and looks natty, he doesn't look like shit.

poor lazlo

> TEN ladies meet THREE guys

journalists are vermin that need to be hanged

>29% of women aren't lying

There was an article published days ago that said exactly the opposite.

Journalists and journalism is a fuckin joke. Anybody who’d take it seriously is also a joke.

how do you reach numbers like 29% off a 10 person sample size

>"the free press is one of the most important institutions in society!"

Danny and Daniel are the exception to the chubby/skinny fat/skeletal majority of sedentary men, compare lifter to guys with beer guts and this would be more accurate

Daniel has beta face and obvious manlet proportions
Lazlo has comically short legs, i.e clearly a manlet
danny while probably still a manlet has much better proportions

>2017
>he still believes a single word that comes out of women's mouths
How does it feel being a brainlet? 99% of women are dishonest when they tell you what they are attracted to. It's just how women are, they want to create a fake image that they are not attracted to good looks, but they are.

Lazlo is objectively the most aesthetic out of them all, and despite whatever these women SAY, they would all go for him if they could. Reminder also that if women believe someone is out of their league, they will always pretend they don't find him attractive.

>lifting for women

never gonna make it

>no i prefer skinny women

whats up with the bobbleheads
these are all manlets, they picked the middle one because his lankyness gives an impression of a little extra height.

it only matters if the women surveyed were verifiably hot

pretty much

I’m pretty sure laszlo is a PT at the gym where I lift and he can lift fuck all mate

I'm sure they took a representative sample of the population right?

this man is named lazlo

Women are just subtly virtue signalling here to not seem shallow (seeming shallow or slutty is the worst possible situation for women because they deem thier whole self worth on how they are percieved by the masses). This mixed with a fox and the grape scenario where the hottest guy is unobtainable to them and therefore not a 'realistic' choice will have them publically shouting out how much they like the average guy. Especially if a random stranger comes up to them and says "which one of these guys are the hottest" in public with other people passing by and the possibility of it being recorded.

Most nu-male guys would do the same thing in a public setting if you put a pic of a supermodel, an 'average' girl and a fatty. They'd pic the average girl for the same reasons.

This isnt to say that there arent SOME women who prefer skinnier guys (usually younger women with weak father figures) but most of the women in this are lying.

Thats straight up bullshit. I had a woman who wanted to fuck me, even though she found my face hideous, because i had muscles.
The vast majority of females ive met likes muscles, and want to feel the arms, shoulders and pecs. I even hear a lot of women complain about the lack of "real men". A masculine handy guy.

Lazlo """""""Muscular"""""""
Is this what normies consider fit? Holy fuck

>DailyMail
>DailyMail
>DailyMail
A site that literally isn't allowed as a credible source on Wikipedia.

*Daily Mail employees

my dad had a friend who worked for daily mail and apparently they're often told to invent stories if it means more clicks

Are you implying he isn't

Wait, they based this on a biased sample of 10? are u kidding me

>manlet is the least mired

and this is news, how?

>using an ugly manlet for muscular
lol

>you have to have a PhD in mathematics to point out that 1+1=47 is wrong

>experiment isn't the same guy at same body fat but with different amount of muscle mass and the sample girl group is anything other than girls who are in shape
discarded

lol all the PT's at my gym are dyel - one of them is 6'4" skelly mode

>othermode is not considered fit by normies now
wow

they should have put some fat and another skellyfaggot loser and take the test again.

>women like othermode more than muscles
wow, water is wet.

Maybe because women are afraid to take a more attractive partner because it gives them less power in a relationship.

ottermode for life

Is not about attraction, is about what feels safe
They woulnd feel safe dating a ripped guy because she has a low self esteem

Im sure this was a rigourous study and not a piece of propaganda

exactly.

Yees Goy
Be a Soyboy!

Middle has best face. Face>height>frame

"""journalists""" these days are nothing more than trolls and wannabe entertainers, there is really no aim to objectively inform the audience about matters of importance anymore.

To me it seems that Danny has the best head to body ratio, the other two seem to have heads that are too big and make them look like manlets, though especially the hipster guy looks freakish.

That said, who cares about this? One day a poll says boyish, the next day a poll says dad-bod, the next day a poll says muscular, the next day a poll says skinny, the next day a poll says chubby ... It's all just a circus to get attention for a few more minutes.

It's almost as if the whole gender stuff is bullshit

hipsters do not look like that at all

they look more like this