Why are Veeky Forums girls crazy?

Srs. Really athletic/strong girls in d1/pro sports, higher levels of weightlifting, crossfit and combat sports are all fucking insane turbo sluts. They fuck like machines but they mentally might as well all be Charles Manson.

While ironically the chubbier types of girls tend to be more chill. What gives?

Hmm, it's probably just better for women if their bodies have a bit of chubb in 'em.

They have high test you retard

They were abused as children and shunned by girls so they compensate with muscles. Its a part of challenging masculinity whilst making themselves intimidating to potential predators and other women who have it easy due to their beauty.

hyper competitive women are more competitive then lazy submissive push overs who knew

>Its a part of challenging masculinity whilst making themselves intimidating to potential predators

But hyper fit girls are hotter than normie stacies so that wouldn't make sense

might be the other way around, crazy girls tend to have more masculine personalities, which lead them to being fit.

Idk if you're just trying to talk shit about women or get your question actually answered but if it's the latter I'm just going to say that you have a confirmation bias.

1. I only fuck like a machine with my husband, I was a virgin before him and he's the only man I've ever slept with.
2. I won't deny that I am mentally unhealthy. I have an anxiety disorder, I can get very worried and have failure anxiety. Though I'm definitely not a psychopath or narcissist like Charles Manson.
3. When I was overweight/chubby, I was actually crazier. Though I hid it better. Being lazy makes you seem chill, but in reality, you are very self-conscious and likely in the comfort of your own room stuffing yourself with food while crying and calling all skinny women whores. The same behaviour fat acceptance activists have, just a bit more hidden. Veeky Forums women are not as lazy and can seem VERY intense. That doesn't mean they are mentally unhealthy.

Post body because I doubt you actually look like you lift and anything in this thread even applies to you.

probably just testing the waters of what they can pull with the hard work they've put into their bodies while also realizing they'll never be models

I'm not a wheyfu, but when I switched kickboxing gyms recently I got asked what I did before because my shoulders are apparently huge. So yes I do look like I lift, and I don't need to post proof on a Mandarin basket weaving forum. It's generally ill-advised to post your pics around here, especially for women.

>women on Veeky Forums
>swole women on Veeky Forums
>swole married women on Veeky Forums
>swole married women on Veeky Forums at 1AM
5/7 made me reply

I'll advised by who? Reddit? It seems you've misunderstood, we just want tits, or gtfo.

It's 07:35 for me
As far as I know that's only a rule for /b/. Ill-advised because of people like Ashley Isaacs, be careful googling that one, will give you nightmares. Just an example of what happens when women post nudes on Veeky Forums. Though you might not have been around for long enough to remember her while accusing me of coming from Reddit.

just the nipples? Pls respond

you don't have to post nudes, imbecile.

Fucking jessica buettner posted here several days ago with timestamp and all. Youre either a larper or a dyel.

>its 7 bong
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Yeah you'll definitely be able to convince a conservative married woman to post her nipples for a few thirsty gymcels *eye roll*

>u never know
larpers suck, man.

Nope, just Europe. It's an hour earlier in Bongland than here.

Go back to /r9k/ I don't want this board to become exactly that but just with weight lifting added. Please fuck off and go to your other robots.

open cloth sho bobs and vagene i lik big milk bobs am big musle man 4 u gurl

Yeah yeah everyone on the internet is either a man or a man pretending to be a woman. Old news. If they won't post nudes, they're definitely men, not just not retarded enough to post fap material for gymcels who can't get pussy.

post tits

Post your bicep girl

>implying I'd even fap to ur pics.. baka

Ahh, okay
Thats good to see though.

All the chicks i know irl are cardio bunnies with noodle arms

daily reminder this is the kind of people giving you advice on this board. Absolute dyel, even for a girl. I guess for an ex-fatty you're doing good.

Literally how my arms looked before I started lifting at auschwitz mode 6'4 150 desu

Sauce on this semen demon?
>that vagoo tattoo
Hnnnggggg

>file deleted

i just knew you were full of shit the moment you posted here, just like that fatty reddit girl claiming to have muscle, didn't save the pic.

About the comparing part, stop projecting.

Actually, just stop posting and stop calling yourself Veeky Forums, lurk more and more importantly, lift more. Peace.

dated a fit chick and can confirm

confirming this too

some time down the road she'll look at you thinking
>why am i with him, what is he giving me in return
and then she'll leave your ass the second you hear that question from her

>multiple posts deleted

did she left you user? Story time?

Higher test levels

> me me me

Shut up roastie

imagine how thick her clitoris must be

Confirmed for looking like shit and LARPing as a fitgirl

I NEED SAUCE OP YOu FUCKING FUCK

I've never owned a reddit account, but ok.
Yeah remember what I said earlier.
>It's generally ill-advised to post your pics around here, especially for women.
So yeah I deleted it immediately afterwards. But great job feeling superior because you start out more muscular than women. Pretty pathetic that it actually makes you feel smug. Also I said I'm not a bodybuilder, I'm not a wheyfu, I only lift for martial arts, I won't have a bodybuilding aesthetic.

you seem like a good girl, his whore and a keeper.
the only problem is that you are on Veeky Forums so that makes you lose points.
he is lucky

>Looking like shit
Because I'm not as muscular as men, wow such great logic. I said multiple times that I'm not a wheyfu and that I don't do bodybuilding. But yeah training multiple times a day 6 times a week means I'm so unfit, just because the training I do isn't bodybuilding related.

>they mentally might as well all be Charles Manson.
that's maybe because most of the guys who lift are the same ? Look at this board

He's on Veeky Forums himself, so actually earns me points in his eyes.

What martial arts do you do?

>I lift for martial arts

will someone help this poor phone poster and give me sauce

serious weight training with women is an outlier
in fact serious bodybuilding with men is too

outliers have higher concentrations of crazy people; chicks who are heavily into drugs or woodcrafting will also be more likely to be crazy

She doesn't do bodybuilding exercises or look muscular like a man yet she still looks fit. If you exercise anywhere near the amount you claim you'd look good, but you don't.

I hate all of u im going to bed

love you too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wtf happened to my thread

Anavar makes people have high libido

That's a good reason to dump someone. You should be in a relationship not be codependent.

ok look man I can't sleep just give me sauce I'll go I swear

Sauce op!

Not op but it's Kristin Pope.
Her IG is kris10pope