So I fell for the onion meme

So I fell for the onion meme

Day six
>I wake up in the morning
>The smell on my onion breath is the first thing I notice as a decidedly oniony fart scream its way out of my asshole.
>I make my way to the kitchen my first big choice of the day awaits me
>red onion or white onion
>I think I'll go for red today
>I tear up as the fumes rise up from the chopping board
>Another onion fart leaks out from my butt as I scrape the onion into my bowl
>Take that first bite and get ready for the burn
>it hurts but 300% test must be worth it right?
>Go to work
>Can't speak face to face with coworkers lest they detect my ogerish scent
>Open my lunch box
>More onions... with chicken
>It's almost three
>The office smells like a swamp and I know who's to blame
>Boss comments on the smell as he enters the room

How long can I keep this up

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=prostatitis onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Onions have estrogen

rip

>Tfw all these people are basically ruining their lives with meme diets.
>Tfw they are doing it instead of just pinning.

Just fapped. My cum tastes like onions. Oh well, another hemmingway coming right up!

keep going it will be worth it

Chew parsley to get rid of the smell, read it yesterday and it works.
>take the first bite
Make a chilean salad, its fucking delicous

this onion stuff is nonsense. my grandmother and mom raised me eating onions at practically every meal, as we're hispanic. we have literally always had a giant bag of onions sitting around that we use constantly.

my test was on the low end of average when i started HRT to become a girl. now i'm still eating onions all the fucking time, and my test is lower than that of most cis women. and that's WITH strength straining, which is also supposed to increase test.

you're wasting your time with this onion stuff. i mean, onions are nutritious and delicious so you're not doing any harm to your bodies. but if it's affecting your lives in these negative ways you should chill out a little with the onions.

i mean, why is latin america not saturated with giant behemoth men with bulging muscles? we all eat this way. onions are a staple. no meal is complete without onions. do you not see that you're being really stupid about this?

needles are scary

Because Latin American families COOK their onions, and don't use them in the quantity observed in the rodent study.

Dude if you're eating your cum after masturbating than you most definitely dont have sex with other human beans, so why is the worry?

>my test is lower than that of most cis women

Synthetic girls are better at being women than biological girls are.

Well, I actually do have a GF, and I'd like her to be more willing to suck my cock, but she hates onions!

we cook them AND eat them raw.

but okay. you can keep shoving onions down your throats based on the findings of one small study. i just hope you don't all end up hating onions by the time you give up on this nonsense. that would be a true tragedy :(

>Being called out on nonsense by someone who thinks they're a women despite every cell in their body containing a Y chromosome.

and i'm the sensible one here. really makes you think, right?

Post your latino tranny self, my dick requires it.

latina*

Fine whatever post boipussi anyway!!!!

Post boipussy.

Because you're genetically defective, in any given sense.
Also, you're on HRT, obvious that onions won't save you know, you're fucked.

>mean, why is latin america not saturated with giant behemoth men with bulging muscles? we all eat this way. onions are a staple. no meal is complete without onions. do you not see that you're being really stupid about this
Because testosterone has no effect whatsoever on muscle growth when you're in the natty male limit 300 - 1200.
It has effect on energy, fat burning and many other good stuff.
Also, I hope you die in a painful way. Not only you're a dumb mongrel like 90% of spics, you decides to go a level up in subhuman by being a literal disgusting faggot cocksucker. I'm not kidding or being edgy here, you're evil incarnate and you disgust me

a big part of my point was that i've been eating onions my entire life, and when my test levels were checked before i started HRT they were low-normal. does that not fly in the face of this meme diet? people willing to eat this way for the miniscule potential "gains" should at least get test checked before and after to know if they're wasting their time or not.

also, there are SO many factors to consider when it comes to hormone levels. what were the control mice eating? likely they were fed a diet of terrible processed "rodent food" and the addition of a quality natural nutrient-rich food helped their testosterone production not because "onions increase test" but because eating healthier foods makes a person/mouse healthier overall.

btw fuck you. i've always liked men and i've always wanted to be a girl. some boys are simply born to become women. you don't have to work to make our lives harder than they already are.

i laughed pretty hard at oniony farts since i've done a few of those

i always wonder whats happening inside when my farts and shit smell like the food i ate

You are a faggot and you post like a faggot, but here's a reply anyway
>what were the control mice eating?
The onion juice increased the test level over the natural amount by 314%, where the natural amount is that of the control rats and just any rat found in the wild.
>miniscule potential gains
You are right about it being a hypothesis, but tripling your test is anything but miniscule. It's like a strong test cycle.
>meme diet
You just add one raw onion to whatever the fuck you're eating anyway, it's hardly a diet and not a big deal unless you're too much of a faggot to bear the taste
>i've been eating onions my entire life
I assume those weren't raw, as those are very rare in any sort of cuisine. The onions have to be raw

When you die, if there's a God, you will go to hell, after living an horrible life.
If there's no god, you will become dust, after living an horrible life.
It's a win-win situation for me, faggot, now kill yourself

you know what? this is interesting. i'd seriously love to see some of your test levels before and after a few months of this. btw what the fuck does it even mean to "post like a faggot"?

i'm still sure that you're all wasting your time, but hard numbers are always fun. most of the onions i eat are cooked i guess, but plenty of them are raw. i've always loved raw onion. why do they have to be raw, btw? did they even try feeding the mice cooked onions?

there is a god, and i won't be going to hell.

>control mice

It was not tested on mice, it was tested on rats.

You're not, having high test doesn't mean you look like a greek god. Also using yourself as an anecdote is retarded since your chemistry is fucked up.

I wish people would stop replying to this BS. It's obvious these are either shill or troll posts.

>Onions have layers
FTFY

why would people be shilling for onions?

like fit is suddenly saturated with posts by onion farmers, or something?

What about pickled onions? Do those work, cause I love them on all kinds of things.

Do you guys believe people on here actually believe this stupidity and eat raw onions?

yes

>he still hasn't taken the ogrepill

>Some boys were born to become women

Some blacks were born to become white
Some gays were born to become straight

??? Its all in your head, just accept your a faggot and stop self denying your faggotry by trying to look like a female

Just look at Korean boys. Korea's the top consumer of onions in mainland Asia, even more than India. They're definitely H I G H T E S T.

The ogres must seem to predominant that the women fly at these prepubescent looking sexboys.

koreans don't eat raw onion, it's all cooked or fermented
proof that 'yunz must be consumed RAW

They eat a lot of soy too, if you didn't know that.

>you don't have to work to make our lives harder than they already are.

Yes we do. The slope stops here.

guys I have prostatitis will the onion fuck my shit up?

lmgtfy.com/?q=prostatitis onion

slope¿

dy/dx

yes, i too enjoy math. but what does it mean in this context? or... what slope are you referring to?

idk I'm studying calc I rn and saw slope

oh okay.

also it's super sad this turned into a LGBT hate thread :(

eh, it's pretty funny desu

The Ammunt Of trans people on Veeky Forums amazes me. I remember always running into them on Omegle, sweet people..... show butt?

show boipussi

I live in Miami. I know for a fact that Latin families don't consume enough raw onions to match the study. Sorry you're low test.

Grow thicker skin faggot.

>you don't have to work to make our lives harder than they already are
>lgbt hate
Stop being so self centered. If a stranger walked up to a tribe asking for food and shelter you would definitely examine him closely before allowing him around the children. Just like a mother defending her cubs but on a collective level. Perhaps the man is decent enough to sit next too until he is finished eating, but no further because something is off. This is the test you have failed and from now on every time someone lash out at you remember that it is not because they are consciously trying to make your life harder (unless trolling), but because disgust is part of human nature (for good reasons).

So soy is stronger than onion.

You know that this isn't true. Half a kek.

>day 50
>Skin is beginning to turn green
>I can no longer smell onions
>My ears are turning into funnels
>I am growing many, many layers