Is it okay to have a boiled egg in the morning?

I usually have a boiled egg and a cup of coffee with honey in the morning before I workout? Is this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you think its bad?

Why the fuck would it be bad?
Is there any basic common sense left on this board? Was there ever any?

just asking, what do you guys eat in the mornings? I'm struggling to find a meal plan that's low in fat but will help me grow muscle

no, don't listen to these people!
youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0
eggs greatly increase your cholesterol. If you want to eat healthy I'd recommend switching your coffee to soil milk and substituting the protein you would get from an egg with a bowl of nuts. it will actually make you feel better

Eggs are bad for your health.

Why didn't you just ask that, then?
I eat a couple of fried eggs, sometimes with bacon, sometimes with smoked salmon.

I usually have 3-4, great thing is you can have them cooked the day before (so ill normally boil a dozen at once, for breakfast + snaks + breakfast next day)

and if i don't think i can get them down cos im tired i'll mix in 2 spoons of mayo and a teaspoon of cyan pepper.

Could you fuck off? Dietary cholestrol doesnt affect blood cholestrol, and in those who are sensitive to it it raises BOTH the bad and the good cholestrol. so the net result is zero.

Eggs are one of the most nutrient dense foods we have, and its one of the most complete sources of nutrition.

Cholestrol is also important for hormone production, so dont try to lower it unless you cholestrol profile is horrible.

>cup of coffee

coffee reduces the amount of protein and nutrients your body can absorb while it's in your gut user.
Its a natural insecticide made by the coffee plant to protect its berries from insects.

>literally 10,000 studys online, feel free to google

I think the good and convenience of them outweighs the negatives. The general rule is you can only have 2 a day, and try to go an on, off pattern.

FUCK no wonder !!! I've been drinking coffee before i workout for 6 months and I've been losing weight the whole time!

Are you an insect, or just an imbecile? If you're not an insect, that shouldn't worry you.

I thought cholesterol was bad?
sounds yummy

I eat rice I set to be cooked when I rise. While the rice is hot I mix in a raw egg that gets cooked by the steam and a can of sardines then add soy sauce. Seems gross but I enjoy it and I feel real fucking strong after eating it. It's high in fat, has some carbs and protein so it packs a ton of energy for hours. Best of all the only prep is done by the rice cooker.

Why are you aiming for a low fat diet? Fat is essential for hormone production alongside CHOLESTEROL which you will get from eggs (and btw dietary cholesterol isn't related to serum cholesterol levels)

>soy
Faggots OUT

>I'd recommend switching your coffee to soil milk
>soil milk

...crude oil?!!

Back in the day we used to just call it mud.

What's wrong with soy sauce?

How do you guys eat boiled eggs? I usualy just put salt on them and eat them with veggies and a glass of yogurt. But it always feels dry, like im choking when i eat them.

Insecure men on Veeky Forums are obsessed with bad unreplicated studies about it increasing oestrogen.

No, it’ll make you gay

What a coincidence

>hot rice and egg with soy sauce
patrician taste

Eat soft boiled

You're meant to take the shell off of them before consumption.

low fat is bullshit, fat is essential, it just needs to be good fat and not deep fried McBurger shit

only if it is floating in your coffee like a little iceberg

The only bad thing about this meal is the honey.