Leg day motivation

How do you motivate yourself to go hard on leg day? I just want to increase my squat and leg press to help my DL and for the test gains. I don't give a shit about the volume training afterwards, im not even sure if i want to get bigger quads and glutes, my ass is too big as it is.

What do? Just say fuck it, cut down leg day to squat and leg press?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JCKQ_ngchs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Won't squats and legpress make sure that my legs aren't thing and weakly?

absolutely reprehensible

Just fucking do leg day you pussy.

>Having a "leg day"
you're not gonna make it senpai

>what is PPL

yeah, you're not gonna make it

>2017
>People don't still understand the difference between beginner, powerlifter and a bodybuilder

>beginner
PPL is shit
>powerlifter
PPL is shit
>roid BB
doesn't matter what you do, when you're juiced out of your mind
>natty BB
doesn't matter what you do, you'll never look good

tldr PPL is shit
surely you wouldn't mind posting a picture of your body to prove me wrong, right?

>doesn't matter what you do, you'll never look good

This argument wrecked me completely. You win.

post your PPL body then, fag

I don't do PPL, I look like shit, I'm not the original dude you replied to. So basically I'm the average Veeky Forums writer.

Recommend a different program then please, honest request. And explain why PPL is shit

He's right though

Some people like to workout, bucko! Hahaha, is that so hard to believe lil' guy?

>workout
Then whether you do PPL or not is irrelevant. And actually, its bad, because of you lift for fun you should just get into the gym and choose something to do

Can't make it to the gym to do legs today. Can anyone recommend a good hill, bodyweight workout

can you actually explain why PPL is bad?
what should a beginner do instead?
inb4 SS

PPL here.
180 cm
80kg
pic is from my IG. kys faggot.

There is no such thing as shit routine. everyone has to find what works best for them.

By not having a leg day
All i do for legs is squat and dl
Squat 2-3x a week and dl 1-2x and you are good

>leg thread pic of upper body

He dissed the whole ppl routine. Im proving him wrong.

Timestamp, faggot.

>what should a beginner do instead?
>inb4 SS
SS
>but it makes you fat!
no, exaggerated caloric surplus makes you fat. you can run SS while cutting if you want
>but t-rex mode!
the magnitude of t-rex mode is greatly exaggerated, but there is some truth to it. if you are strongly convinced that you don't want big strong legs, just squat less often, or maybe reduce the weight increase frequency
>but muh curls etc etc!
there's a wide range of recommended accessories
>but muh aesthetics, i don't need a strength base!
given you do them for the same amount of time , what's gonna give you bigger arms, 3x10 0.75pl8 bench, or 3x10 2pl8 bench? see what i'm getting at?

>needing a timestamp

Is my body that unbelievable to you that you need a timestamp?

holy fuck the dyel faggots on this forum.
reply to me when you have more than a year of lifting experience

>that unbelievable
Not at all, but your continued refusal to post a timestamp pic indicates you're full of shit
Surely it's not that hard to hold a piece of paper up and take another picture, right?

Not gonna validate myself to no-name faggots on a mongolian carpet weaving board. 4th year of lifting. All the pictures are from my instagram. If you find them follow me and like the pics. maybe message me. send me your dyel lifts.

Im off to hit legs.

>post """your""" body to back an argument
>refuse to prove it's actually yours
>"haha dyels amirite"
cool beans kiddo

I watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=7JCKQ_ngchs

m a n l e t
a
n
l
e