Cure autism

>cure autism
>safe
>can be used therapeutically
>can be used recreationally
>cheap
>legal
so Veeky Forums why haven't you use phenibut and stop being an autist yet?

daily phenibut user here
>inb4 addiction
i found the right way to use the substance daily with almost zero side effects
i know a lot of facts (through personal experiments) about the substance that's hard to find on the internet
anyone wants to call me an addict? come at me fags and i'll prove you wrong
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_research.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3770998/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i found the right way to use the substance daily with almost zero side effects

how

Never heard of it but I have watched Limitless.

Quick rundown pls

Yup. I'd like that too

Does it have any memory related side effects? I had to stop taking benzos because it fucked up my studying sessions.

Its just GABA bound to a phenyl group allowing it to cross the brood-brain barrier.

Its an anxiolytic.

downregulating your GABA receptors is a bad idea if you like things like sleeping and not shaking like Michael j Fox during an earthquake

by using it at therapeutic dose
GABA is neurotransmitter in the brain
GABA deficient = autism (Veeky Forums autism not real autism)
if you supplement GABA directly it won't be able to cross BBB to your brain so useless
phenibut = GABA with phenyl ring, able to cross BBB
autism cured
???
profit
yes, in a way
first it's completely temporary, stop for a while and you're back to baseline quickly unlike benzo
what you must do is to get enough sleep before taking it, otherwise it will amplify the sleep deprivation and turns you into a retard, won't be able to study at all

How to cure real autism?

I'm not the OP, I'm just telling that user what it is.

take it at the right dose and no down regulation will happen
the problem with phenibut is it has turned into internet meme where retards think megadose is normal dose

Lead supplement directly to the brain

don't know, no incentive for me to find out

What if its fucking you up in unknown ways long term?

what's a "therapeutic dose"?

when should i take it if i eat every 4 hours?

have you not noticed how fucking acidic phenibut is? hold some close to your eyes and they will burn.
and it crosses the blood brain barrier so you are literally flooding your brain with a strong acid and think you will get no side effects

you're right that there's almost no long term study on this, but from what i've read it's highly unlikely
most effects are temporary, almost everyone who stop taking it return to baseline in 1-2 weeks and this is after months and months of daily megadose
also i have pretty healthy diet and lifestyle
yes sir, let me explain
this is a legit OTC drug in soviet countries
the dosage there is 250mg daily this is therapeutic dose
at this dosage you don't really get high or euphoria, but you get all the anti anxiety effect
on the internet you will read that people take phenibut on the grams, 1g - 2g and it's still safe just not for everyday use
so do therapeutic dose daily, recreationally weekly, that's how i do it now

that's retarded your stomach acid is orders of magnitude more acidic.

>have you not noticed how fucking acidic phenibut is? hold some close to your eyes and they will burn.
great question!
lurker if you have doubt about phenibut like this then fire away, it's likely i have an answer

phenibut HCL is acidic
acidity will fuck you up, incredibly unhealthy
i learn it when my stomach starts to bloat like bodybuilders, turns out HCL gives irritation to my intestine and eating my stomach lining, making it gassy therefore bloating
so the key is to neutralize the acidity
you do this by mixing baking soda at ratio 1:1 at around 100ml of water
now i have no more bloating, only abs
>and it crosses the blood brain barrier so you are literally flooding your brain with a strong acid and think you will get no side effects
it will be metabolised in the body first into pure phenibut and only phenibut in pure form will cross the BBB
this is likely the reason why it has such a long onset time, because it has to be metabolised first before getting absorbed

also, there's pure phenibut called FAA sold on the internet, you can buy that instead

only true answer

well i take GABA before bed and honestly feel like I have more vivid dreams, user.

>by using it at therapeutic dose

what is the dose?

between 250mg-500mg daily
at this dose you can expect mood lift and sociability effect but not overwhelming confidence and euphoria you feel when you take grams of it, save that for the weekend only

Won't the body build resistance just like with caffeine or alcohol and it takes more and more for therapeutic dose?

yeah it's a meme, it will put you in a sustained state of anxiety and depression/ sleeplessness when you take a break. ever had a benzo habbit?
alcohol, benzo, phen, any gaba drug is just not worth it.
it's like babbys first drug but it just kinda sucks

this is exactly what i thought, but
the tolerance builds really slowly at this dose unlike if you take megadose
the anti anxiety effect doesn't diminish like the high (dopamine)

first time i take the therapeutic dose it still makes me a little giggly, not exactly what you want on working day
after a while the dopamine effect slowly disappearing but the anti anxiety effect stays
this turns out to be the perfect state you want for daily usage, confident with no anxiety but not giggly like you're drunk or people could tell you that you're on something

i think you're both right and wrong. it shouldn't be taken lightly to take it by the daily. but i do not see any harm in using phen responsibly.

>cant function daily without x substance
>"guys im no addict really guys"
Like daily weed smokers saying it aint addictive.

>it shouldn't be taken lightly to take it by the daily.
again the dose means everything here

let me explain,
every single horror story about the substance is from people who's downright abusing it
the suggested dose is quarter of gram, yet people take 2, 3g to get high
if let's say we take paracetamol as comparison, taking 8-12 times daily dose will send you right into ER for liver failure

i've seen people say they take 15g, 20g, 30g daily, and yet they're still there to write their story
this is an incredibly safe non toxic substance
who says i can't function? i'm a fairly successful wagecuck, i'm just pressing the turbocharge button right now
leaving the humanity behind, so to say

on top of that, i stopped a couple of times before without any withdrawals since it's such a low dose
on the other hand, i stopped from caffeine addiction from 1 cup of coffee a day before, the withdrawal was horrible, strong headache no motivation etc, last for 2 weeks
yes you read that right, caffeine is much more addicting than phenibut
>tfw i'm less of a junkie than people drinking coffee every morning
now don't let me bring smokers, it doesn't even compare

you don't know what you're talking about at all user

Phenibut is good but ghb is the real deal. Not only does it connect to gaba receptors in a similar way to phenibut and alcohol, it also increases the release of growth hormones and doesn't fuck with your rem cycle like pheni or benzos, it actually enhances sleep

>illegal
>recreational drug
>shorter duration
can't be really used daily to improve your life make you more successful
only comparable to phenibut on the weekend
phenibut also release GH, been getting quite some gains from it
it's the gift that keeps on giving, desu

I love Phenibut when it works but 2 things:
1st, it is NOT safe for every day use.
2nd, it does not always work reliably.

It is nothing like that, it does cure what we like ti call "autism" though, for the time it works. It makes it very easy to socialize (even for someone with rather strong social anxiety), very talkative and has a bit of mood enhancing effect for me (although that may just be a byproduct of generally feeling relaxed and comfortable around people).

Oh yeah I forgot it's illegal in most of the world, it's legal here in the form of gbl but it's really easy to synthesize into ghb.

I do the same thing as you, low dose troughout the day to increase mood and confidence and than 2mg to put me to sleep. It puts you into instant REM sleep that actually lasts longer than that of a normal human being, so I wake up fully refreshed after 4-5 hours.

erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_research.shtml
Heres some research if you want to read up on it, it's like living life on a cheat code

Any amount I take leads to HORRIBLE fucking depression couple of days after. Fuck this.

>1st, it is NOT safe for every day use.
only if you take multiple grams everyday
>2nd, it does not always work reliably.
i literally figured out why it has this problem
therefore it works consistently for me now
glad it works for you user!
thing is, i've literally spent months researching phenibut, and finally find the sustainably way of using it so want to reap it's benefits and see where it takes me
i'll keep G in mind, maybe in a couple years i'll look into it
you're dead on about living life on the cheat code man
how much you dose?

>i literally figured out why it has this problem
how

When I tried phenibut it did the opposite of what it was supposed to do, I got emotional and angry. I tried it a few times and got the same results so it wasn’t just once. Did anyone else experince this?

>you do this by mixing baking soda at ratio 1:1 at around 100ml of water
this is bad for you in the long run.
t.person with ibs

if you're only taking such small doses that you're only getting the anti-anxiety effects and none of the euphoria and confidence, you're better off taking l-theanine with caffeine. WAAAAAY safer (the safest nootropic by far), and you'll get mild euphoria to boot.

been taking l-theanine with caffeine for 11 months now, had 4 cycles (stopped for 2-3 weeks to make sure the effects didn't flatline). for ME, cutting the usual recommended dose to HALF worked wonders (50mg caffeine, 100mg theanine instead of 100 caffeine with 200 theanine). I tried normal, double and half.

Or you could just be having sex and smoke pot

>Phenibut
>Pen in butt
>Sharpie in pooper
Nice try faggotron

>2017
>not eating onions to fix your problems

>daily phenibut user here

How do you combat tolerance build up? Within 4 days I barely felt an effect anymore.

I bought one bottle and was very disappointed... tolerance build up came on too fast as I said above. I ended up having to double the recommended dose even after leaving it a few days.

The other disappointment is the affect... It is literally the same as taking a few sips of scotch.. And I mean sips.

Don't waste your money kids.

i have this theory about phenibut, only been tested with myself but work consistently for me
i believe phenibut amplify whatever sensation you have with your body
so let's say i'm sleep deprived when on phenibut, i'll be retarded way more than if i'm off it, and my mood isn't as good as when i have enough sleep
if i have a late meal i tend to have some headache, phenibut will amplify and the headache feels worse than without it, so i have to keep my meals in time, no headache anymore
this applies with mental stuff as well, if you put yourself in overly stressful situation phenibut may exacerbate that

so make sure your body is in fit and well nourished condition when you take it
it's healthy for you anyway

Please let me know how you fixed the unreliability. I always took it in the morning on an empty stomach and like you I also only took the therapeutic dose. Sometimes it worked great, sometimes it didn't work at all.

>so Veeky Forums why haven't you use phenibut and stop being an autist yet?
Because it isn't legal where I live.

care to explain?
if it's true then i can throw away the phenibut HCL and get phenibut FAA
i do take l-theanine
doesn't even compare desu, at least for me personally
i took 1g megadose of l-theanine (since it's so safe), i definitely feel it and still doesn't even come close to my daily low dose phenibut
it also doesn't work as nearly as long as phenibut, it works for maybe 2 hours, low dose phenibut last around 12 hours
kek i'm not the one who named it tho

According to wiki it's legal everywhere (or rather not illegal anywhere). Admittedly wiki isn't always up2date with important shit like this.

try this theory user try to remember what's the difference in your body when it's working and when it's not, did you eat enough? have enough sleep?
for me pretty much that's the only 2 things affecting the phenibut

i found out cause on weekdays it gave me headache sometimes, yet on weekend no such headache, then i try to test this theory, when the headache starts i take a piece of dry date for quick sugar calorie, then voila not only the headache is gone the phenibut good feeling comes back again

>care to explain?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3770998/

granted if your stomach isn't a bitch ass like mine. you should be fine. i just wouldn't use baking soda as a clutch in the long term

Friendly reminder that supressing the symptoms of autism isn't a cure to autism.

You are still the same autistic sperglord just with one addiction more now.

how much do you dose?
megadosing daily really is not sustainable and will build tolerance quickly and sometimes permanent
the dose in the paper is at 4.8g, my daily dose is 300mg
but thanks, i'll maybe finish this HCL batch of mine and get FAA, so no baking soda needed anymore

>reminder every type 1 diabetes is not cured by injecting insulin
>every T1 should just kill themselves instead
you're an asshole user

reminder that autism is a physical condition
psychology is in nature inherently physical stuff happening in your brain
specifically with autism it's GABA neurotransmitter deficiency

taking a huge dose of l-theanine to see if it works is pointless. l-theanine is a counter, it needs something to tie itself to and act on. if you take 1g of theanine you would need 2g of caffeine with it to have the aminoacid act as intended (which would be insanity).

with l-theanine 2:1 caffeine you don't need to take baking soda to save your ass, you don't get side-effects, you're not going blind without research. I'm 11 months into it, take it at 11-12am and I'm good for 10 hours by combining it with fasting. I got it by taking LESS, not more. zero side-effects, ever. not only the safest but also cheap as hell.

>mfw normies are getting into kratom
>mfw the addictions

glad it works for you user
that actually exactly my thought, i tried l-theanine before phenibut cuz it's side effect free, supposedly tolerance free etc
of course i tried 2:1 caffeine, just not strong enough anxiolytic for me, make my head spacier and kind of feel like a zombie
it's muscle relaxant and makes me relax at night so now i keep taking it 200mg before sleep, falling into sleep is so enjoyable now
the 1g is just once to test, my point was it's not even close to phenibut even at that high dose
have you tried phenibut to compare though?

I take 3gs twice a week but I'm going to stop when I run out.
I find that as a person with no social anxiety I don't need it. Also I'm on steroids so I don't want to add in another potential long term health risk.

too much GABA makes a slow minded retard, high functioning autism geniuses have high levels of glutamate.

Don't listen to this guy, GABA will make you a tard.

the more intelligent you are the more miserable you'll be

I'm only ever really comfortable when drunk or high because it turns down my awareness of how bleak everything is