Brown rice

How to prepare brown rice without wanting to kill yourself when you eat it ?

eat white rice. no nutritional difference and easier to digest.

Eat it with beans

Have you touched a stove before? It's literally the simplest thing I can think of.
Take one part rice and two parts water and put it in a pot (add a teaspoon of oil and pinch of salt if you're a faggot), put the pot over medium high heat until the water starts to boil, at that point put a lid over the pot and take the temperature down to a one or two, then you literally just wait for an hour, don't open the lid to stir it, don't think if it looks like there's no water left it's done, just leave the lid on and wait for exactly one hour, then it's done. Really easy, just follow the instructions and you can't fuck it up, also I wouldn't recommend more than two cups of dry rice (four cups of water) at a time.
If your problem isn't that you're making it wrong and you somehow find the taste of fucking rice offensive then just fuck off and eat some french fries and oreos.

Eat oats, can eat them in like half the time. Or brown bread

>inb4 bread gives you AIDS, schizophrenia and cancer

Make fried rice or something? Maybe rice isn’t the carb for you. I couldn’t ever get into oats either but there’s lots of other good carb sources and ways to prepare them. Sweet potatoes, lentils, whole wheat pasta, bulgur...
I like jasmine rice with furikake seasoning

Actually white rice is superior. Brown rice is much higher in arsenic, and it's also a very potent anti-androgen (dht inhibitor) which is contained in the rice bran, so white rice doesn't contain any of it.

>using oil

Use a rice cooker. While
Works, what really gets me is trying to cook rice without boil over. After 20 years of not getting it right I spent a few bucks on a rice cooker that also can cook steel cut oats. It's awesome.

switch to potatoes. i can't stand rice

Just looked at your pic. It comforts me that ppl have been bitching about the decline of man for centuries... probably millennia.

Come on bro I said "If you're a faggot"

Season it? It’s very simple. I usually eat brown rice with a lot of garlic, cayenne pepper, black pepper, thyme, sage, other good shit. I also put onions, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and tuna in it and it’s good as fuck. Don’t make yourself suffer by eating plain boring ass food.

mix in a can of tuna and then season

Do NOT eat brown rice, it contains antinutrients and will ruin your absorption of other nutrients.

Who is dis?

No fucking clue, got it from reddit

Target has a rice cooker on sale tomorrow for $10. I'm gonna cop it

just eat white rice like a normal person. brown rice is a meme, youre already getting enough fiber from veggies and oats.

2,5 cups of water for each cup of brown rice, just cook until all the water is gone

You’ll get used to it.

>without wanting to kill yourself when you eat it
What kind of garbage brand do you buy, it's just rice, tastes fine to me with a bit of onion and gravy.

WTF are you talking about? Brown rice is fucking delicious, even plain. Are you a soyboy or something? Nu-male? Actual faggot? Total autist? Seriously, there must be something wrong with you. Raised by women? Anyone? Bueller?

DONT SAY THAT WORD

THEY'LL HEAR IT

Load it up with onions, my dude

G R A V Y
R
A
V
Y

phew, thank you, i almost thought it was too late

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No problem man, now if you don't mind I'll go back to my
O N I O N S
N
I
O
N
S

giv winter hardbody gf

>antinutrients

Huh?

what's the problem with oil?