/fat/ - Thanksgiving Edition

You fellow fatties better be eating only Sweet Potatoes, Turkey, and Veggies this Thanksgiving.

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have fun on holidays.

If you've been tracking and losing, one cheat day isn't going to ruin your progress.

If you've been slacking though, go back to the gulag fatty. And don't come back.

mfw some user will unironically run around at thanksgiving measuring his food

mfw some user will be so autistic he will actually show up to the reunion with a tupperware of his own pre measured food

My goal to eat for Thanksgiving Dinner, the sodium is way off, but the calories are the same, we are all gonna make it bros

ALRIGHT YOU FAGGOTS I HOPE YOU ARE READY TO BREAK YOUR TDEE LIMIT TODAY.
POST RESULTS WHEN YOU DO

for those about to eat, we salute you

I'm thankful for you fatty anons.

I weighed in at 287 today. Originally 345. I've plateaued once or twice but never ever had a serious backslide.

This isn't my first time trying to lose weight but it is clearly my most successful and it's because of this board and specifically this thread. I learned a lot and constantly come here for motivation. It's almost farcical that we spend about 2 decades of our lives in school and never learn this shit. Especially in America.

So thanks /fat/

Now let's have some pie.

Making 2-3 visits, taking hilariously miniscule portions and dgaf what anyone says about it.

If you guys would stop GIVING A SHIT about what other people think/say, the holidays wouldn't be stressful.

KILL VEGANS
Today is my one cheat day for the entire year when I don’t even bother calorie counting, still gonna do some cardio tho

I am going over to my disgusting fat relatives today to watch them shovel foul bird in their mouths. I have nutritional yeast and tofu to bring over. I need to stop by the store on the way over but don't know what to make?

Nothing, enjoy your family for one day user :) calorie counting will be here for you tomorrow

I've got no access to a scale and the only foods available to me are produce and meat (i.e. can't reliably count).

Same fag

My thanksgiving meal is pork, eggs, broccoli. Dessert is coffee.

I think you're confusing "autism" with "the willpower to actually make it" fattycakes.

Good job m8. Keep it up and if you go a bit over today just make sure to get back on track tomorrow. It will be well worth it.

KILL VEGANS.

Turkey is better than fucking tofu you cretin. Just eat a reasonable amount and show your fatfam how it's done.

see

Fuck you, there's nothing wrong with being vegan. I'm not vegan but I'm vegetarian, always have been, not for any moral reason but just out of visceral disgust. The idea of eating something that was once an animal utterly repulses me, but it's not a conscious or holier-than-thou kind of revulsion so much as just a "body horror" thing, so I don't give a shit if anyone else does it, because if it doesn't gross them out as much as it does me then more power to them.

Good way to ease into starving yourself: if you feel too sick to go on, have a cup of juice. Since feelings of hunger when you're not actually starving are mostly a blood sugar thing, and juice is loaded with sugar, you'll recover instantly and be okay to stick it out another hour or so. Try not to feel bad about needing this crutch at first, we all start out weak willed

t. mentally ill skelly, thank me later, good luck lardasses you're gonna make it

KILL VEGANS

Are you triggerd?

>Are you triggerd?
No, because I don't have PTSD.
I am angry, however.

So I started dieting. I cut down to 1500cal a day (mostly cutting soda, I ate pretty well before I just cut down my portions a little bit and I avoid high calorie snacks) Now, it's going ok, but from time to time during the day I'm getting this weird dizzy feeling sort of like vertigo, I'm concerned if I didn't cut too much calories at once or is this normal or unrelated?

I also started doing 45-60 minutes of cardio every day, maybe I need more calories if I also excercise? Or I shouldn't have cut down my calorie intake so suddenly?

Kill vegans

KILL VEGANS

You're alright though.

>willpower
>having to do those things on one of a handful of holidays where you eat with family
>a day that if you're really going to make it won't slow you down more than a day
>willpower

I'm already guessing something around +500-700. I'd be shocked to make more.

Would've been less but I forgot what day it was and had a big breakfast.

Sounds like symptoms of low blood sugar. This is a huge oversimplification, but basically if your body is used to having enough calories to store fat, it'll keep storing fat for awhile even when there *isn't* enough calories for it, leaving insufficient sugar in your bloodstream to actually fuel your daily activities. This isn't dangerous as long as you play it safe in terms of letting up on the exercise when you start feeling lightheaded, and it should subside over time as your body figures out what's what. Cutting carbs and adding protein and fats can expedite the normalization process because your body needs carbs to trigger insulin to store fat, but as long as you keep your calories low, your body will eventually figure it out regardless, if more slowly.

Make sure you are hydrated. No soda is good but this could just be a simple dehydration headache

KILL VEGANS. BRING BACK CANNIBALISM!

Not shilling, do you know about stuff like Cannibal Ferox? There's a whole cannibal themed supplement line out there

>Cannibal Ferox
The first that that popped up was some 80s B movie but then I added supplement to refine the search and it came up. kek They are officially using "face melting" as a selling point.

> Wanting to kill humans with actual ethical standards.

t. carnists

The Injuns taught me to use every part. That means I endorse cannibalism and skin lampshades.

>Go to a (((psychologist)))
>One of my problems is food addiction and lack of self control obv (that's why I am in this thread)
>Two red flags arleady: She's overweight and female
>She ends up asking how I eat now (Im on a diet)
>I usually eat two meals (I dont really count, just input the callories on my phone and wait till they run out)
>She starts telling me shit like 5 meals a day is a must
>Literally wasted an hour on that and her treating me like an idiot
>Tell her multiple times there is no problem with weight loss other than my lack of self control and I've lost weight this way before
>Tell her multiple times that I've been on a 5meal diet and it failed too
>An hour passed and she hasn't saying anything meaningful
>Tell her I know many people who just count calories to lose weight
>UH user I KNOW NUTRITIONISTS (literally all are dyels)
>Get out angry and disappointed
What the fuck is this shit, I am supposed to get help with my state of mind not fucking nutritional mom advice from someone who knows less about fitness than I do, never go to a psychologist bros, stay here.
I guess she did help me in a way, now I am extra motivated to lose weight, to prove to these fucking dyels again that they dont know shit about fitness

KILL VEGANS

>user, you're so thin.
>user, what the hell you been doing? Get your tall and stick ass over here.
>Boy, you better get in there and eat.
>Aunt glared me down because I wouldn't eat her cake.
>6'2", 235 lbs. Down 60 since last year. 35 to go.
I've only been here for all of 15 minutes. Working on your weight means nothing when your social gains aren't shit.

Day's over, lads.
34g of the sugar is from fruit.

>tfw not a fat fuck
>tfw just enjoyed a massive pizza with a large soda

LMAO enjoy your spinach lardass

>tfw not amerifat so I don't have to worry about thanksgiving

Put downs the beans and toast, lad.

>tfw international student in burger and

>just ran out of groceries
>can't drive
>no family nearby
>every restaurant closed nearby is closed
guess it's Domino's for me lads

>instead have to deal with poverty.
Such is life in yuropooira

You mean das Abendbrot, meinen Kerl.

I ate half a tray of deviled eggs. How bad are my farts going to be later? I need my strength for Preblack Friday shopping

I'm making up for it tomorrow

>Ethics
Ethics are a spook, faggot.

Use your farts as tactical weapons against the shopping masses.

OMAD so no problem. Also how the fuck do you stomach 2000+ in one meal?

KILL VEGANS

That's a pain in the ass. Just keep trying, find a different psychologist or therapist or whatever. A good one wants to talk about what you want to and often does way more listening than telling

KILL VEGANS FUCK

Is rope jumping good cardio for fat person or will I wrekt my knees?

Probably will shit up your knees. Just do the elliptical at the gym, or walk for like 30-45 mins if no gym

If you are that fat that you worry about fucking up your knees t b h you should just eat less and wait for better times
Or do arm centered cardio

>Sweet Potatoes
Why would anyone on a diet eat this low protein, high kcal, sugar-dump from hell?
Toss it in the garbage and have some skin-free turkey.

FUCK THIS SHIT IM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP JUST BECAUSED I FAILED AGAIN, IM BACK ON TRACK GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH FAT BROS

when's refugee day?

Same day as mass shooting day in America.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68

Pray for me anons. Tonight is going to ruin my fucking diet. And I only just got back to overweight status from obese status.

So tomorrow?

how many calories are in 100g of cooked boneless skinless chicken breast? every website i look at is saying something different...help.

YOU FUCKING DON'T GIVE UP FATASS. YOU KEEP GOING AND GOING. THERE IS NO END GOAL HERE. YOU KEEP GOING.

KILL VEGANS

are the anons who post these OPs fat too or just helping out the fatties?

KILL VEGANS

I stuffed my face today. Fucking Thanksgiving. It was good though, I'm not worried I'll do some extra cardio these next few days.

It's just a holiday fat fuck. Get back to it.

Ate so much good lort

>never go to a psychologist bros, stay here.
I love how delusional /fat/ gets sometimes

5'11 and 155lBS down from 240. A few family members were supportive but mostly they were giving me shit for starving myself aND being unhealthy. I actually ate quite a lot (at least 2,000 cals over dinner and desert) and they were still angrily telling me to eat more.

I drink my tomato juice....

Stop making excuses fat fuck. All I'm saying is that you better not use a holiday as an excuse for a cheat day. If you eat over your limit then you have no fucking willpower. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter what day it is.

I've got 2100 calories of dick for you to eat, fattie.

KILL VEGANS

So like after thanksgiving, I have a fuck ton of water weight, wish it didnt take my body a whole week to get rid of it

Just turned 18 but saw this on bb.com forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Did this guy get fucked up because he cut at 1000 like an idiot or would cutting at only 500 still fuck me up. Currently 20% bf want to slim down before I finish freshman year of college

KILL VEGANS

>didnt eat at all today to leave room for dinner
>barely eat anything at dinner
should i eat more bros, i dont even think I ate 500 calories

I drink my tomato juice....

Pretty sure I just had 1500 calories in one sitting. Which is technically still in my caloric range for weight loss, having a breakfast of 700.

You're almost 19. This dude was doing extreme dieting and probably has a genetic reason for his testosterone imbalance. No one pulls about 100 unless they're fucked biologically. Cut if you want to get abs really that bad but I doubt it's going to fuck you up for life if you keep track of what you eat including your macros and micros.

KILL VEGANS

Okay so a cut 500 below my tdee wouldnt harm me then? Thanks.

HOLY SHIT GUYS I FAILED MISERABLY I JUST COULDNT STOP EATING. WORST WAS THE THREE FUCKING HELPINGS OF ICE CREAM AND PIE I SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT GOD I SUCK WHY DOES FOOD ALWAYS WIN

At least I did some cardio

If you're really worried about it schedule an appointment with the doc about it because I don't know your situation but from just a statistically general perspective you're probably healthy enough to go down to 15%. I would be surprised if you weren't.

Did you put some sage on your food?

If were to see my local quack, what would I ask them to do? Blood work?

That was my bad, saged a different thread and guess it carried over. But fuck me, tomorrow I get back on track.

They'll most likely have you do that anyways as that's pretty general. Ask about this article on BB and get them to check your test. It will be in the blood work. That will be a good gauge for you to figure out whether you need to start drinking onion juice. A joke but seriously get a general outlook on your health. Also genetic testing has gotten a lot cheaper over the past few years so ask about that too so you can head off any genetic diseases while you're young.

KILL VEGANS

Anyone else get anxiety during the holidays and actually eat less than normal?

>Saw doc the other day
>Nurse weighs me
>"Woah down thirty? Impressive, you really are sticking to this."

You should have told her about your dick gains.

Kill vegans

Is there anything that improves your day better than hearing girls making positive comments about your progress?