THICC

How do most guys feel about thicc girls? Do they view them as fat? Or is there a difference?
imo I’m alright with a lil bit of thiccness as long as their body is proportional.
Also post thicc gorls below

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPPjasRg3-V/?taken-by=realbriamyles
youtube.com/watch?v=WDLIR71Pe0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mmm thicc daddy

tfw
>usually only attracted to skinny sad boys
>afraid they won’t like/appreciate my body type

They are just fat.

Hot girls have toned muscles and two pack abs. No ab line = lardass

depends if thicc because of bone structure (large hips + shoulders) or just because fat.

I massively prefer thicc girls, so long as it is used in the true sense: i.e. large thighs, wide hips and big ass with a small waist - then ideally big breasts as well.

If the ratio is there with the breasts and ass always being larger than the stomach and waist then you can carry a fair amount of extra weight and still be thick rather than fat.

I’m referring to naturally proportional (wide hips, big thighs and ass, somewhat small waist, pear shaped figure)

I like girls with a nice waist to hip ratio. I don’t want a box body bitch.

>view them as fat
I view them as fat because they are objectively fat.

They are fat, period. Some carry it a little more evenly and less grossly than others, but it is still fat.

Fat. Low status. Trashy.

thicc girls are a gift. They are usually very motherly and caring and love attention. They are easy to love.

this body type is sexy imo

She’s pretty thicc. I don’t think this is fat or unhealthy, I like it.

please stop
just let this meme die out already

If you like it, that's fine, but she's fat and always will be.

>mfw no titcow gf tiddies to suck on while you hump her

well shit

MAOOOOOR

I like to manhandle petite women, but the curves on a thick girl drive me insane.

The only logical choice is the best of both worlds: A huge ass on a petite frame. Hnngh

instagram.com/p/BPPjasRg3-V/?taken-by=realbriamyles

There is no consensus. I think they're hot but there are a lot of people on this board who only like low bf women. Not to mention the phenomenon of fatties hearing the term thicc and immediately applying it to themselves, thus warping its definition.

Fun to play with, but as soon as they hit their late 20s they either balloon into ham planets or turn into saggy fleshbags

For real though you should take the initiative. If you've got a thing for sad guys, chances are they won't even approach people they really like. You've got nothing to lose.

>muh Petite girls are fun to manhandle

All that means is you don't lift enough and never will.

> men liking fertile women with oestrogen mediated traits is a meme
Wew lad

Being thicc and proportionate is sexy and fertile looking

The premise is flawed, OP. Different men are going to have wildly different standards regarding what's thicc and what's just fat. Let alone how much those two circles cross through each-other, or if they do at all.

Personally, I like chubbier/fatter girls, but there are women who carry that weight A LOT better than others. It's better (for me) if that weight is distributed more in the chest, thighs, and hips than all around the stomach. But I do like some plumpness to hold onto there, rather than muscle.

This is like a peak example of what I like, even as I'm losing weight myself.

She’s curvy and sexy. Post an image of a woman with a body you find attractive, I’m genuinely curious

Thicc is human garbage, the men who encourage fatties should shoot themselves

I like em thick

>thinking these are thicc

THICC aircraft

that thing actually blew up a few days ago. it got untethered somehow and the automatic system popped the balloon and all the helium got loose.

>not knowing the difference between thicc and a bitch that seems to have forgotten to take a shit in months

Its a meme perpetuated by rap music and black people, its the flavour of the week.

jay leno chin lol

>post jailbait twig

Gross.

>That t-shirt
Yes she does. Sluts aren't respected for a reason

Have we linked sticc fags to an increased diet of soy?

>fat sjw's

youtube.com/watch?v=WDLIR71Pe0A

She's pure gold. You, good sir, like the cock.

That was for you

>jailbait twig
That's perfection of feminine form user, you wouldn't understand because you've been saturated by images of half naked muscled men from browsing bodybuilding forums during the formative sexual years of your life

>that brow
>that jaw
>that chin
>those cheek bones

Body isn't bad but god damn user that is a manly ass face. You are gay son.

christ the things i would do to that

Nope. She's fine. You're the homo, my friend.

>denies, still insists man faces are sexy

Stop my guy

Fpbp
Idk sometimes it can look ridiculous expecially if they're short and thicc. They end up looking like stubby dwarfs, but some curves never hurt anyone.

>2t h i c c 4 u

B R E H S .

Looks like she's wearing a diaper

Bitch looks like Willam

Disgusting

I want to fuck that mouse.

Who tho

I love this body type

Ideal thicc gf:
-small breasts
-small waist
-big thighs