Im 5'10, no matter how much I lift and how swole i become...

im 5'10, no matter how much I lift and how swole i become, I willl always look like a manlet subhuman next to a 6'3+ guys, so what's the point

Try being 5'4 user. I might as well kms desu

Wear boots then

>tfw 6'
>6'1 in muh workboots

For some reason I don't feel insecure around taller dudes, in fact instead of feeling jealousy, I want to be their friend. Same thing goes for guys that are more shredded than me, I just can't hate them you guys.

I'am sorry for you, we have so many guys in my gym that are pretty ripped and have a handsome face but are like 1,60. They just look like little dolls standing besides me

You're right user there's no point, just stop lifting now.

You fucking faggot

I'm 5ft 9
would me to go to 5' 11 but any talle just seems ungainly and waifish

This board embraces the fraud of roiding..get some risers man...never look like a subhuman manlet again..be adored by women and the envy of every muscle Midge you know

I love manlets though, so easy to pick up and penetrate.

Stop standing next to us?
I'll say I'm 5'11 if you stand next to me anyway.
>tfw 6'3

fuck you faggot

That sounds like a healthy trait haha

I unironically do this all the time and I'm 6'2" and my gym bro is 5'9"

pathetic

>5'7
>thought i was 5'9 for a year now

JUSSST

>6'3 in shoes
>Tallest guy in class I thought
>Work in assignment group with two other guys
>I always get to class before they do and leave before they do
>I've literally never seen them standing up
>End of last class
>We're all standing up beside eachother
>Realise we're all the same height
>Suddenly I'm very uncomfortable

It was fucking weird man I'm telling ya

OP

Don't let the wrong people get into your head. There are too many anons who seem to thrive on whatever insecurity they can create in people. Most of them are too cowardly to do that in public, so places like this are where they arrive in force. They don't represent how most well-adjusted people think and feel. Don't let them be the ones who determine your value as a person, or how much your attempts to improve are worth.

You should exercise to become the best version of yourself that you can. So that you can tell yourself that you didn't let any handicaps (real or imagined) get in your way. I fucking believe in you user, don't give up.

>mother 5'6
>fatehr 5'9

>me 6'1
>sister 6'0

what does it mean

>become the best version of yourself that you can.
Yeah but he's just angry with the reality that his best version is short

Everyone wants to be tall and handsome. Being short is a legitimate gripe. Same as being ugly or autismo or any of the other things out of our control

>tfw 6'4
>tfw no longer care about height, just judge people physically based on how fit they are
It's an alright way to look at things.

your face is probably a bigger problem lmao

>be the best version of yourself as a manlet
>youre still shit compared to the worst version of a 6'4 chad

>mwf 166 cm

>tfw 6’3” but ugly Slavic face and 0 confidence
My only hope is to get swole. We’re all in this together.

Same, only been going to the gym for 2 months and it's so freaky looking at how big and swole other people are despite me being taller
>6'3
>tfw skinny lanklet (160lbs) DYEL looking
>Been a light eater until now, It's so fucking hard for me to eat food, I almost throw up every time I eat something.
What people don't understand is that being tall doesn't do shit if you still look ugly and/or have shit physique. But we're are all going to make it, one way or another.

The point is to be better than the other guys your heights. Why do you think sports teams have different leagues. Nobody expects a AA baseball player to hit home runs against the Yankees. Play in your league and dominate.

We bulls need cucks to hold our bags whike we fuck your women

I'm 194 cm, swole and still a KHV
face is all that matters my manlet bros, you're gonna make it despite of your shortcomings regarding height

its not about getting girls. you look like a fucking kid and am less respected if youre a manlet

You had based grandparents.

Yeah what's the point, I mean look at this guy, he's the manliest figure in all of television fucks all the bitches and has all the money but what's the point buuhuu

>falling for the manlet meme
I know plenty of manlets who slay like fuck and are absolute chads. just hit on chicks and don't worry about Veeky Forums memes you fag

Become a trap. Short girls are cute

Finally a manlet that has learnt

move to a short country of your race.
there exists one for all

>mother 5'3
>father 6'1

>me 5'5

Just fml

>Be 6'3
>Like being around taller people because I feel like it takes attention off of me and I have people to blend in with.

6'3" is already like the 99th percentile so yea

do you guys include shoes in your height?

You're alright user

do you also include a chair in your height when you're standing on it?

no, but i dont stand on a chair at all times when i leave the house

>tfw 5'9 manlet
> judge people based on how Veeky Forums they are but not on criteria they cant control
>have healthy social life and extremely active sex life
>didnt find Veeky Forums until after I accepted my height, so dont walk around with littleman complex
>inches taller than both my parents, so based on my chances I could have done a lot worse
Hopefully my children will be taller than me too. My genetics cant be changed but diet plays a large role as well. I ate like shit because my hamplanet mom (who I love) gave me fast food like every day. Im pretty shredded now and get mired all the time even at my shitty height.

Make the most of your situation lads. I would love to be even 5'11 king of manlets but everyone always wants what they dont have.

>tfw 6'4" master race
>tfw not absurdly tall
>tfw still look down on most ppl
feelsgoodman

tfw 5'10 masterrace and don't give a fuck about height because who cares

I'm 5'6. Stop being a fucking pussy retard.

>Be 6'3
>Be Dutch
Im pretty average height over here

I'm 5ft11

I've dated girls that are taller than me and had two girlfriends that were 6ft1 and another that was 6ft2

I'm going to be honest it felt weird initially very very weird HOWEVER sex was the same as with any girl and when walking down the street people would actually mire. These were beautiful girls too so that helps people mire but people would literally look at us then look at me like wtf has that guy got.

That being said I remember the once we went to a friends bday at a club and this taller guy didn't know we were together, was hitting on my gf very hard which was funny because in my head I knew she was with me, and was such an asshole even made fun of my height. Will never forget that Aussi twat. Basically he got blown the fuck out cause I was such a smug cunt because of the confidence and security I had from experience.

tl;dr

fuck as many girls taller than you as possible and you wont care anymore

>chicks on tinder literally always ask how tall you are
Kek must fucking suck to be short.

Maybe your parents grew up poor but had the genes for height

>they mired her
>looked at you like you were some kind of rich retard she was taking advantage of
When will you retards learn.

There is this manlet at my gym I saw him on the lat pull down and he climbed up on the machine so he was standing on the weight stack holding the bar then he jumped down and used that momentum to get back to the seat.

not him but you can't spend your life worrying about what others think user