ITT: Social gains

ITT: Social gains
I was a 21 khhv and in the last year ive fucked 4 girls and made out with 10-15.
Post your gains/Social workout routines boys.

I played overwatch and there was a female mercy main on my team and she always rezzed me

After two years I've gotten rid of my social anxiety and I can start conversations with most decently intelligent people. I can also make people laugh now.

I talked to a girl on Tinder who wanted to meet and got nauseous from anxiety, so there's that.
I can talk to them no problem in real life, but the whole online hookup thing makes me feel weird.

what does the second H in KHHV stand for? the first one is hugless i know

kissless handjobless hugless virgin

surely kissless and hugless implies handjobbless?

Downloaded Tinder again recently and two weeks later I met a girl and became exclusive with her. Feels great. She is much shorter than me and she has a thing for tall, fit girls so it's a good match :^) I use dumbbells kr bodyweight for lifting and do some running for cardio.

Working a service job got me to base normie social levels. After that it's just balls and chutzpah amigos

I asked out a girl I like last week. She said no but now I don't fear rejection.

Also made me want to lift harder.

>unifag here
>sit at furthest stool in biochem lab
>end up with 4 grils as lab partners
>bio2 lab is based on a survey
>match with 4 more grils
>ace every Assignment and exam
>OMG user you're so smart, how do you do it??
>"heh, you too."
>Study a lot together with both groups outside classes
>they like to bring a lot of snacks
>I steal food from them all the time because I gotta hit Dem macros
>they think I'm being playful
>they start bringing blueberries and grapes to toss in my mouth
>I drop a raspberry on my crotch and there's a small stain
>uncontrollablegirlslaughing.jpeg
>OMG user you're so funny
>two of the girls invite me to their place to study
>they are already tipsy when I arrive
>we play cards against humanity and charades
>Constant grabbing my 'ceps and slapping my abs
>one passes out on the couch
>Other chick stays up til 5am with me waiting for me to make a move
>"S-see you at school"
>I snap a pic of passed out girl and leave
>back in class things are getting more touchy feely
>I decide to call out gril that always grabs my thighs and shares her veggies with me
>"We should, you know, go out and be together, outside of school."
>OMG user are you asking me out??
>We're just friends silly OMG
>OMG wait til the other grils hear about this!!

And just like that, a whole semester of social gains down the drain. Being friends with girls is the stupidest thing I've ever done. I just don't get why females are like this.

T I N D E R

>matching automatically establishes the most shallow mutual interest
>first date establishes trust
>second date reinforces (if you're on your game you should fugg by the end of this night)
>all through the process there is no mistaking the intentions of either party

it's like you don't want to make it. choose now, it's either serf, warrior or wizard. only one of these classes has a choice over his women.

She wants the D and nothing else

i think it handholdless

ah, i see

thats sad

It's a weird thing to worry about I have fucked woman but I have never hold their hands before, but then again most men here aren't too touchy feely.

the other letters are just intensifiers to the V

handholdless only applies if you haven't hugged or kissed a girl, which only apply if you've never had sex

I'm friends with a girl and she has a bf but she acts really flirty whenever I talk to her and sounds really interested in what i'm doing for the school break and she always replies to my texts instantaneously even if I take forever and she gives me date ideas and tells me movies she likes to make out to. I knew her in HS and had some history with her and then didn't talk to her for a couple years, got Veeky Forums and shit went to uni became more attractive. Then I matched with her on tinder before she got a bf but then I didn't talk to her for a month because of school and then she got a bf in that timeframe but then we started talking again and here we are.

Can I fugg her guys

I made out with a girl at a kegger

Yeah probably, but I wouldn't try until they break up. She probably is into you though.

I got nudes from a fat girl. Is that a win?

A bit over two years ago a 10/10 girl asked me out and we've been dating ever since.
I'll probably marry her.

idk man i can easily get club sluts, last weekend two of them were fighting over me. one of them was really cute too, so i met her again the next day, but it was awkward as hell seeing her sober.

Haven't had a gf in 8 years now, im 23

yes

haha, what a loser!

18 uni student. Veeky Forums as fuck with 4.0 but severe autism
>girls regularly go out of their way to talk to me
>catch lots of stares in peripheral
>get asked out by women at LEAST once a month
Unfortunately I'm scared of social interaction so I spill spaghetti until they're no longer interested. One time I took a girl out and after the very awkward date we were sitting in my car for a bit listening to music
>staring out the window trying to keep spaghetti inside
>"so user, are we gonna fuck or what"
>keep staring out the window, don't say anything
>too fucking nervous
>she says "okay... ummm take me home then?"
That's the closest I've gotten to sex

yeah i think so
the movie/date thing she's basically signalling to you "do this with me"

>they are already tipsy when I arrive
>>we play cards against humanity and charades
>>Constant grabbing my 'ceps and slapping my abs
>>one passes out on the couch
>>Other chick stays up til 5am with me waiting for me to make a move

You missed out on a threesome m8

Post your routine. Almost done with undergrad and haven't had a gf
>tfw missed opportunities
Never really got close since I never got really close to a girl or even had many friends in uni but I can't help but be filled with regret over all the times I've been shown interest and I did nothing. I really want to become social now but I feel its too late, being 21 and all

>Going exclusive with a tinder slut

She likes you and is setting you up to be the backup plan. Don't fall for it faggot. Pursue other women, then come back when she breaks up with the guy. Don't be a nigger and try to fuck another guy's gf whether she likes you or not.
No
All you need for club sluts are money and looks. The most shallow women you'll ever meet.

The other day I was walking down the street back to my dorm and a car full of girls stopped me to ask for directions than they collectively orgasmed and told me I was "cute" and hot. They weren't that attractive, they weren't fat or too ugly though. Probably weeb or tumblr girls. Still, good self confidence boost.

I haven't talked to anyone in like 4 months besides like 2 friends who are neets but at least I can bench 250.

erase

>i voted for hillary

70% of women you meet will probably be liberals m8

Raise it to 90% if you go to college or live in a city

How? I'm 20 v and I don't think I will lose it anytime soon...
I can get laid at parties sometimes but I find impossible to escalate to sex

I got a handjob before my first kiss (from a guy though). Pretty based

>get laid
>impossible to escalate to sex

what is your definition of getting laid

>Spent 3 years as a neet
>Spent most of the time on r9k
>Have to move back home for uni
>Uni starts and I manage to make friends and not be autistic
>Regularly text them and life is good

This can't be real.

This, women are all sluts deep down

Lying down in the dark alone. You?

You sound underaged

Laid=sex

Just like faggots who think hooking up is making out

She's more wholesome than you'll ever know, cuckboi.

>4 years ago break up with gf
>start drinking
>want to die
>get fat
>over the breakup, but hate myself
>eventually decide I want to live but can't stop drinking
>get help (after a year)
>sober up
>get a temporary job and then move on
>get a decent new job (2.5 years after breakup)
>coworkers and boss are like family
>confidence and social skills improve
>become motivated and decide to get back in shape (3 years after)
>decide to go back to school
>lose 50lbs and make straight A's (3.5 years later)
>start dating again
>nothing works out but keep at it
>this semester meet a qt in class (present, obviously)
>prettier and smarter than previous dates
>ask her out
>it goes well
>we continue dating
>going steady now
She meets my parents on Saturday. I'm nervous, but excited. I really like this girl. The thing is, I didn't even like the last girl I dated that much. It was just the last straw for a deep depression I had been fighting since my teens. I haven't even felt depressed in two years now and have new friends. Don't be afraid to get help, lads. It can really help you unfuck your shit, but like anything else, you have to want it.

not him, but consider yourself lucky that you found someone like that on tinder, hopefully, you don't have horrible judgement skills

H-how did you do this? A-asking for a kv friend.

inspirational shit senpai

yeah you're golden if you can live with yourself

start drinking and fugg something

I have been working out consistently for the past year for the first time in ages. Just signed up for Okcupid and in two weeks had 200+ likes. Too bad I am a 27 kissless virgin and have no clue what I am doing.

You are such a pussy

>everyone is nicer to me
>get better customer service from women and gays
>can attract women pretty easily -- at least physically
Thanks Veeky Forums!

>get fit
>mires galore
>women spill spaghetti
>too autistic to do anything
>get balls and start asking women out
>turns out I have to actually talk with these dense whores
>decide to fuck it and start asking out girls ive been mirin'
>first one rejects me so bad I lost some confidence
>qt from aldi that was literally perfect is now gone and I want to kill myself for not asking her out
>she was so smitten with me that it was practically in the bag but I wanted to keep flirting
>want to disregard with and acquire aesthetics but I'm too horny from no fap extreme test boost

My life sucks

What the other guy says, she was 100% dtf but just not full blown relationship yet. Girls work this way these days, I've heard 1 describe it as "try before you buy". Missed opportunity for puss my friend, next time just make a physical move, don't ask (consent is for fags)

>Girls work this way these days
the absolute state of western women, what utter trash

Kissed a coworker the other day. Asked her out afterwards and she said no. Oh well.

How do you initiate sex though?

kiss one, then the other

She is a tinder slut.

Very wholesome feels, good job user, I hope you and this girl workout.

Feel it out bro, literally. Like, get close to her, whether you're on the couch or in bed, and put your hand on her shoulder or back. If she responds well to this, slide your hand down her back. closer to her ass. At this point she should be throwing out some signal cues if she wants it or not. If she pulls away, probably a no go, but if she grabs your ass/thigh, you're in. Move your hand back up to her neck, turn her head toward you, in move in. Get handsy when your making out, like, pull her hips into you and rub da bussy through her clothes. If you're on the couch, ask her if she wants to take it to the bedroom. Once you're there, keep making out, then help her undress. The rest should just kinda happen after that.

Godspeed son

Yeah you sound really pathetic