So, what do we need to do to not end up looking like a S O Y B O Y

THIS
H
I
S

Actually eating onion like cavemen

Get on my level
I inject this right into my biceps, and have the strength of Brock Samson

Avoid dairy, soy, fast food, sugar, processed food made with vegetal oil. Not really hard, just gotta change your habits and the cravings for junk disappear.

>Dairy

But I need to bulk...

wat is soyboy

You can eat dairy, don't listen to this tard.

You would need to eat 100-200g of good cheese to fulfill your calcium needs. It's fucking impossible to manage that otherwise.

dairy is fine if not good.
If you can't have Dairy you're not white.

I wouldn't recommend milk though if you're eating onions.

and why the fuck not?

~How to raise your testosterone~

Eat as much organic whole foods as possible, especially these:
Eggs
Onions
Garlic
Red meat
Salmon(omega 3's)
Bananas
Potatoes
Spinach and kale
Broccoli
Cauliflower
bok choy
Brussel sprouts
Cabbage
kohlrabi
Mustard
rutabaga
Turnip
Olive oil
Avacado
Flax seed and flax seed oil
Oysters
And various organic healthy probiotic food.

Weight lifting with heavy compound lifts for strength.

Do HIIT.

Drink plenty of Water.

Get as much Sleep, rest, and relaxation as needed.

Keep bodyfat below 12%.

Get intimate and rough with as much different and willing women as you can.
>Making out
>sex

Take: Zinc, Magnesium, calcium, vitamin D, and Omega 3 supplements.
>Also maybe mutli.

Play outside sports as much as possible.
>Sun light
>Get that healthy tan

Testosterone increases your sense of pride and boosts your self image, also thinking yourself in this way boosts testosterone.
>Have goals and ambitions
>~Low key~ feel like your better than others, especially women
>Fake it till you make it.
>Standing tall
>Look people in the eye
>No fidgeting
>Take up more space
>Be more loud and dominate in conversations and activities
>Take command.
>Have friends and be social

Also:
>Avoid toxins
>Avoid stress
>Make more money
>Take more risks
>Be more honest
>Avoid over processed foods and sugar products
>Fap once a week

Do all this...
>No more soyboy

Sorry, no "sources."
I just compile a list over time for myself and look back at this note for reference and planning purposes.

Great advice brah

We need to expel the redditors and sourcefags.

Flax seeds is the second highest food in phytoestrogens content after soy, fucking retard. Omega 3s have 0 effect on testosterone and most of the food you listed neither.

Don't consume soy

Oh shit I've been washing down my raw onions with organic milk. What's in store for me?

Did you skin out with a lamp or are you at your car in your picture?

>So, what do we need to do to not end up looking like a S O Y B O Y
1. Accept and acknowledge that humans are OMNIVORES, and that no amount of denial, 'moral choice', or any other soyboy behaviors can rewrite your DNA and magically make you into an herbivore.

2. Eat a BALANCED, SENSIBLE diet, that INCLUDES some meat, fish, and dairy products. Emphasis on SENSIBLE.

3. Regular, vigorous exercise, to promote a healthy amount of lean muscle, and a healthy, low bodyfat.

4. Making all the above your 'lifestyle choice', as in 'permanent'.

5. Promoting all the above, far and wide, to help counteract the cancerous, anti-human, vegan agenda.

It's as simple as that.

trenbolone

Just lift and eat meat. That's all there is to it.

>veganism
>anti-human
*steps out of forest*

*leans into microphone*

"wrong"

what's this onion meme?

>tfw most soyboys are anti-vegan meatcuck fedora cringelords
You're literally just the SJWs on the opposite end of the political spectrum

I need an army to invade France. I need more ogre children.

Go eat a steak or a bacon cheeseburger, veganfag, your brain isn't working correctly.
>he fell for the vegan meme

Doesn't matter I'm still ugly. I've come to terms with it

Idiot, Mr. Linkola is very much a critic of both veganism AND vegetarianism on account of its implicit anthropocentrism and highly dubious if not outright harmful ecology.

Of course, it is a bit unfair of me to paint Mr. Linkola as a misanthrope, as that is a very reductive and incorrect interpretation of his stance (which is firmly ecological)

Absolute shit advice, flax is almost worse than soy

Listen, user: Take a close look at the strict vegetarian diet that vegans eat: It is NOT HEALTHY. You end up malnourished in some way or another. If you have to resort to dietary supplements in order to stay healthy, then it's not a viable diet. Also add to that the fact that if you feed a developing child (one that is not breastfeeding anymore) a strict vegetarian diet, they will 'fail to thrive', be underdeveloped, and very often become sick and if there is not intervention to stop it, death can occur. What does that tell you about such an unnecessarily extreme 'lifestyle choice'? You might be able to 'survive' on a vegan diet, but you will not 'thrive' on it, and you will not be able to attain optimal health. I stand behind everything I originally said; 'veganism' is anti-human by way of elevating animals above the dominant lifeform on Earth (i.e. humans). It's wrong, it's stupid, and it is to be disregarded and 'corrected' at every opportunity, so the unsuspecting don't fall for it.

>'veganism' is anti-human by way of elevating animals above the dominant lifeform on Earth (i.e. humans)
This is incorrect. Veganism is as I said previously in fact antithetical to ecological thinking.

Why wouldn't I want to be a soy boy? Soy milk is pretty tasty

This tbqh

Dude.. we're not even talking about the same things. IDGAF about the 'ecological' effects, I only care about how it affects HUMAN LIFE directly.

Flax is worse than soy. It contains a phytonutrient called lignans that have been scientifically proven to increase sex hormone binding globulin, which decreases the amount of free testosterone to the body. Also, selenium and boron are just as crucial for increasing free and total testosterone as well as dht. Otherwise a pretty good guide, apart from the retarded shit about thinking you're better than other people and dominating them.

Very solid summary, thank you user!

>flax
almost got me, soyboy

tfw onion triggers ibs
tfw forever stuck a soyboy

Lift eat meat that's pretty much it.

>how to raise your testosterone
>flax seeds