Bought caffeine pills because sometimes I get sleepy and have lower motivation during workouts

>bought caffeine pills because sometimes I get sleepy and have lower motivation during workouts
>cant notice any effect

I took from 200mg to 400mg, and there is literally no effect, not even accelerated hearth beats.I have also never drank coffee or took caffeine under other forms, so I have not built a tolerance to it either...

whoooooo

>hurr durr why i can get energy from caffeine

I don't know how to help you user. I have the like $7 bottle from Amazon with the blue and red label that everyone else uses and it works just fine. 100 tablets @ 200mg each. Maybe your estrogen levels are counteracting your dosage?

How many days have you taken them OP? Some days the exact same amount of caffeine has little difference on my energy levels, other days the difference is night and day. Just take 300mg tomorrow again and see if there's a difference this time.

I heard caffeine doesn’t work if you’re gay

Have you tried sleeping 7-8 hours a day like any human should?

I took at each workout this week 400mg (2 pills)

You should know then

That implies he knows caffeiene works

Do you lift everyday? Because if so & you've taken them 3 days in a row with no effect them fuck man. Make sure you're getting enough sleep and eating enough food, no amount of caffeine will fix a lack of either. I've never taken caffeine pills, I just always drink coffee or pre workout so I don't have personal experience with them

I lift 3 times/week, Monday/Wednesday/Friday
the avg. coffee has 30mg of caffeine, I'd need to drink 10 to get 300mg

If you passed 8th grade bio you would know that caffeine doesn't give you energy. It makes you more alert which has minimal effects for workouts.

nigga 40 minutes in workout and I got sleepy, don't play smart, 99.99% people say 400mg should give you alot of energy, google it.

From what I remember, a small number of people just aren't effected by caffeine

In the same way some people are hyper sensitive to it, you could be in the tiny minority that notice very little effect from normal doses.

Are there any other ingredients? 400 just sounds like too much, try 100, and add a piece of fruit/juice and some vitamin b.

I got the one's from myprotein, its 200mg per pill

Faulty batch?

just get a tub of mr hyde you faggot

I chew caffeine gum. Some of it gets absorbed into your mouth, right into the bloodstream. I like "military energy gum" but haven't really tried many other ones

400 isn't much just because the "average" coffee has 30.

Stop acting like a special snowflake and realize that caffeine isn't your problem.

>the avg. coffee has 30mg of caffeine
You drink decaf?

Same here, took 2 200mg ones out of curiosity and nothing really happened. When I drink a single espresso I feel a much much stronger effect. Friends tell me it works for them though, I don't know.

400 is quite a lot

Isn't the upper daily limit 300mg? And when you buy those 200mg pills they literally tell you 5000 times to only take one a day.

Ld50 of caffeine is high

i figure thats conservative. like who only takes one advil a day?

Aka poppers, right?

WTF!

why does she have a penis wtf

They don't digest at some rapid rate. Crush them and mix them in full glass of water. Then see what happens. Some just take forever to break down and most of the time people don't drink enough water to help dissolve them.