How do i eat garlic without killing myself?

How do i eat garlic without killing myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujdei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeh fucking puked my gut out last night.
Share some recipees brahs

Mince it up, throw it in some almond milk, blend. Place a wad of parsley leaves under your tongue, then chug the mixture. Chew on the parsley afterward as needed to combat aftertaste.

eat them like pills
and you will have less of an bad breath this way

>pills
>eat them

then you dont digest as much of it, maybe mince it and take with water

V shkembe chorba

just use them in your meals you fucking retard

can't you just put it in your chicken when you cook it..

boof them

smash them and put them in pills.

This. I can't even understand how can you be so fucking retarded to ask this question OP.

shove them up your ass

cooking them lesens the effect

We make it into a sauce here, which is used mainly for fish, fries and other meats. It's very easy and fast to make, and it's treated more like a condiment.
It's essentially crushed garlic, with salt, and either water or oil. Sour cream is also commonly added. Look up mujdei recipes for more variations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujdei

>ITT: cooking for actual drooling retards

No, he means you fucking cook your meals and then put the garlic on top afterward.

Dropping the bait for slavs.

What the fuck's wrong with you all? Just chew it, that's what I do and I ain't got no problems. Just make sure to do it at night when you know you won't be going out so that people don't think you're a freak who chews raw garlic.

Damn that looks good.

Also if you guys cant even eat fucking garlic without sobbing im actually a bit worried

Use a garlic pressure and add the meaty juice in a mix of olive oil, balsamico and red wine vinegar. Pour over your salad.

Or cook a curry. Fry your onion until they are glazed then add garlic and fry for a couple of minutes. Add all the curry and other spices and let it heat up so it can develop more flavour. Add tomato mark, mix it, add tin of chopped tomato and 200ml of vegetable brew.heat it up. Now you can add red lentils (1 cup lentil goes with 3 cup of water), any roasted veg and chicken. Cook and simmer for 30 minutes. Add coconut milk, seasoning and herbs.

>get on my level.

Mince and use as a topping on food.