Just heard about onion gains sounds interesting could you guys tell me more about it?

Just heard about onion gains sounds interesting could you guys tell me more about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low quality b8

Onions increase testosterone by 300% while steroids increase it by 112%. Do the math we have found the super food all you need to do is eat 2 raw onions a day and you will be bigger faster stronger. Do not cook them do not mix them lest the chemicals dilute and unpurify.

300%? Site a source you fucking faggot

Dont believe it. You are being trolled

The onion is the source of testosterone.

>t. sourcefag
How about you post some research that contradicts the claim? I've never seen that on this board, you landwhale cunt.

The onion IS testosterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/

Don't listen to the soros shills, they are trying to keep our test levels down.

I'm already stockpiling onions for the inevitable great onion shortage of 2018 once these badboys are banned.

How about you stop trolling onnthis board you fat,ugly faggot

Don't even bother with that. You should know that that's just some random asshole.

>Balkan medical journal
>rats

You are trying to undermine the discussion with low quality insults. Please leave this board for /b/.

i honestly thought this is a meme but i have gotten way more aggressive while driving and more happier since i started eating onions. could be something else though, just an observation

You are trying to shove this meme down everyone's throat. Please leave /poltard

No,just someone who isn't falling for your retarded memes. Kys

>he hasn't taken the onion pill

You can't stand the fact that people want to be redpilled on this matter. /pol/ is the most active board board on Veeky Forums. The only reason why you couldn't tolerate the influence of that board is because you are a vegan, a kike or a shill.

Asians are consuming many onions but still low test af though

THE ROACHES ARE IN MY PROTEIN POWDER BROS

was a much better forced meme than this shit

Because they consume soy in copious amounts.

And I never will

>works on rodents
>no statistical significance it works on humans.
>keep it quiet though this meme has legs

Nah, I'm just not a retard like you.
/pol isn't the most active board on here you colossal faggot. Go kys now kinky little /poltard

nice