Nootropics

So I've just started reading about Tianeptine and Memantin.Ive came across them on nootropic sites but never really know of their recreational effects.

I'm mainly I interested in the Memantine as I enjoy ketamine.but it seems as if it could get a little scary with it lasting so long.

What are your experiences with these two drugs,in taking them recreationally and for nootropic purposes?

What about semax spray any good ?

Too fucking new bro. Never heard any of these.

tianeptine is addictive stay the fuck away from it

only nootropics worth your money:
theanine + caffeine
ashwagandha
noopept

i regularly have a lot of l theanine with my morning coffee and it seems really hit and miss

>only nootropics worth your money.
>doesnt mention phenibut or coluracetam

You have no clue what you are talking about. Those are my top 2 and I have tried every single one I have heard of.

Not really, Tianeptine has been used for a couple decades.

How much ashwagandha do you normally use? I took 1g two days ago and didn't feel anything.

Op here
I tried them and piracatam all from a reputable company (can I say the name)

only the piracatam had noticeable effects.That being i felt as if I could read a book a lot longer without my mind getting distracted or fatigued.

The other two where shit.I felt nothing I tried taking them in different doses and nothing.
Should I even bother with the
Tianeptine and Memantin ? If tianeptine is highly addictive I'm assuming that means it must be fun,which means I want to give it ago

You tried some "Bro?" Blows everything out of the water, even Memantin.

I've tried noopept, piracetam, pramiracetam and oxiracetam.

Noopept: Fucks my sleep. Don't recommend it. Potent stuff.
Pramiracetam: Enhances short term memory a bit but cuts my emotions, makes me slightly robotic. Spook effect. Subtle
Piracetam. Enhances colors. Very subtle.
Oxiracetam: Speedy, but effects only noticeable after a taking it for a week or two. Subtle.

Racetams are too expensive for what they do. Oxiracetam is the best one for daily use, pramiracetam is ok for studying, but that's it. Imo.

Just ordered some modafinil.

modafinil works great. My dad is prescribed if for his shit sleep and low test.

I use it whenever I have a test coming up and need to binge study, or whenever I get shit sleep and need to not be tired. It's magic

How did your father get it prescribed? Does he have narcolepsy?
I want to try some moda but I'm afraid some poo will scam me if I order it from India. It's also it's kinda expensive (2$/pill).

Modafinil, Phenibut, and Noopept are the god tier. Everything else is pree much a scam

My grandfather is kind of starting to get bad memory and struggles a little, is nootropics a nice christmas present?

Ginkgo biloba was a meme but it's effective in elderly patients or those with prodromal signs of dementia or alzheimers

Thanks, he is the best guy ever, and he loved working with his brain.

I've only tried phenibut and the effects are great, but not super noticeable during the day without any alcohol. You will get the best sleep of your life on the stuff, and it will greatly amplify the effects of alcohol.

Any of you queers have experience with nutmeg?

Yes, i've researched and eaten nutmeg to be high two-three times, why?

Timeframe for onset and comedown of effects?

What did you feel like, what effects did you experience?

It takes about 3-4 hours for the effect to kick in. The thing with it is that it is very gradual, so the effects may continue for many hours to go up depending on how much you ate. Once i hate 30g and was in a dreamlike state for three days, passing in and out. Do not take more than 15g, which is also kind of high. If you make a tea it will be stronger and kick in faster.

It kind of feels more and more like a dream the more it kicks in, except that you are very very stoned. Be careful with it. I've eaten 10mg a day i was bored and had a very euphoric and glowing effect that evening. Don't eat more because you don't feel it kick in is the endnote.

How did you injest it? Powdered or nut form? Which one is best for making a tea?

Powdered is just ground nut, it is best to use when making tea.

>No, but he tricked his doctor into thinking he does