Makes video defending soy like a good soyim

>makes video defending soy like a good soyim
>looks like he stop developing mid early adulthood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rtBS2xz7hP8
google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/?amp=1?espv=13007
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine my shock, a mutt being genetically inferior

this

how to get aryan GF?

Be black

How about no?

Someone really needs to shop him a decent thick neck.

youtu.be/rtBS2xz7hP8

Yeah what's your point?

>Soyim
as the creator of this meme, I'm incredibly proud of its exposure. It's probably the third most popular meme I've created after underrated post and reddit spacing.

Lol good one Tyrone

This

STOLEN VALOR!

>mfw I don't even work out and have bigger arms than virgin gains

Keep dreaming bud

The worst part about creating memes is that no one believes it was you. Also when you realise you've just unleashed a whole new and exciting flavour of cancer on Veeky Forums. I still cringe when I see someone use the term reddit spacing, especially since most of them use the term wrong.

He looks better. He should get a haircut that hides his disgusting malformed Jimmy neutron head tho

I INVENTED CRINGE. I MADE EVERYTHING HAPPEN.

Huh. I wonder why this doesn't line up with birth rates...maybe collecting statistics on some fringe group of Internet loners on OKCupid of all places and stating it represents the general population isn't a proper way to go...but then again, your kind never was about telling the truth in the first place...

Look how soft those knuckles are.

>2009
Kinda reaching pal.

Typical Amerilard education. You can be attracted or have sex with someone without having babies.

Gotta keep the bloodline pure. Better have sex with your sister. Ensure strong genes :^)

You are fucking retarded if you really think race preferences have changed that much in 8 years. Blacks are garbage tier for breeding.

Tip your fedora a little harder, I can't quite hear it yet.

While that can be true, it doesn't make sense for that to be the case for all people. Given that most people err on the side of actually reproducing out of desire or by accident, for those stats to not align with birth rates would imply that either most whites don't consider each other to be reproduction material despite being together, or that going by OKCupid stats is probably bullshit for the general population.

Which is funny because rates on black-white mixed baby births are outpacing pure white baby births per marriage type at the moment. And pure white baby births are actually below replacement level for their actual raw population numbers, not just percent share of the population.

Lmao, good job, he looks like a human for once

>mfw the /pol/kiddies can't event take a joke and start sperging their statistics

R U L E 3
U
L
E

you didn't invent it. if you jump on a meme very early you sometimes feel as though you created it. it's happened to me many times before where I've been convinced that i started a meme. what really happened is my brain fucked up after i briefly saw something funny and made a subconscious note of it

You know this family was running from Nazi's, right?

So, this dude just walked up to a open car to do this, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and just assume he's the kids father, but he could've done something worse. Fucking creep.

Source? From what I'm looking at, even if you count total non white births vs white births non-whites only nearly edge out whites. And considering whites only represent about 50% of the US population it makes sense.
Also keep in mind that a lot of couples only have one child.
>per marriage type
What did he mean by this?

google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/?amp=1?espv=13007

Lots of white couples only have one child, unlike nigs and spics that tend to breed at a much higher rate. Your arguments make no sense.

He should've curb stomped the niglet.

He has 18.5 inch biceps I believe easy 19 with a pump

i made a meme once, it was adopted by the people i was shitting on though

>soyim

I invented soy boy

His face looks like it stopped developing mid birth.