GF doesn't want me to get big

Why the fuck do women do this shit?

not fit related, sage

They think they're being polite. They're assuming you're just lifting for them, and they're being like "no I like you just how you are you don't have to keep it up"

They don't realize how fucking self-centered and disrespectful they're being.

I say this to my bf to make him feel good about his body and stroke his ego so he can rape me harder.....should I do the opposite instead?

yea ive had similar conversations and once ive explained its for no one but myself they understand

Tell her you're lifting for health reasons and that you read that lifting helps you think clearer so it will help you do better at work

she wants you to conform to her early perception of you. effortless superiority.

like how you don't really want to wait for her to put on her makeup to go out, but think she should be pretty anyway.

cut the workouts to 1x a week and roid.

Nigga it's called dread game. The bigger/more toned you get the more chances there are for you to find another mate. This makes her anxious. Little low-key reminders will keep her wet for you so long as you throw the meat good and other girls express interest in you.

Yeah, call him small and call him an insecure faggot, and tell him if he was a real man he'd do whatever the fuck he wants with his life and still slam your face into the wall while he fucks you from behind

>toned

>Discussing athletics with a non-participating entity
Really curdled my egg nog there dustdrifter

>Chance to find another mate
Grills that I'm not even with or slept with give me that spiel though.

sometimes it helps to communicate in roastise when you come into contact with a female

She doesn't want other girls mirin' at you, if anything she admires your dedication to keep fit.

Sounds like jealousy tbqhwufam my brothers said the same shit when I was only working out for half a year.

>gf calling you bruh
You better be a 14yo OP, otherwise ya dun cuck'd.

Global rule #2

Just wondering, are you a huge meathead? There's a point when you begin to leave humanity behind and girls no longer find you attractive for social and cultural reasons.

To keep Veeky Forums related, will deadhangs help with my deadlift, I feel like i can't grip the bar long enough to finish my set and I don't want to use straps. Or should I wait for my forearms to catch up and not move up higher in weight?

That's not how "roids" work retard, you still need to work fucking hard

roids alone are as good as training alone, kiddo. roids + a little training will be more than enough for a numale cuck like you

If a girl called me a faggot pussy I'd slam her so hard

No I'm fucking tiny... 6ft 155lbs

in the few actual studies on roids they've turned out to be about as effective with 0 exercise as lifting multiple times per week is natty

faggot pussy

That's a man baby

>big guy 4 u
Did this nigga banepost at his woman

She's about to leave you get out now thats a warning sign

You’re either getting fat or she’s just trying to be nice.
You’d be complaining more if she said yeah brah you’re fuckin tiny

>so he can rape me harder

You can't post something like that without details

Exactly. No one likes their partner actively getting sexier (unless they're currently unfuckable), think about it.

My fuckbuddy has recently been getting Veeky Forums. I encouraged her b/c whatever. Guess what? She hasn't texted me for the D in like a month! Good for her, I need to go hotter/younger anyway. But just goes to show

Tell her you're just lifting to mantain mass but lowkey keep getting big

Find a better GF.
>Failed a few sets the other day
>GF encouraged me to keep trying and not get discouraged by a bad day

You deserve better than that drama, user.

nigger

Not op but experienced same thing. Wish some1 said this to me.

>I’m trying to get toned

fuck this meme

ree

>mfw this is tithe second time I've got done by this

>43693320
mother FUCKER

Cunt

this. give it a few more weeks lmao

This post is one of the most fit related things around here you fucking brainlets

As soon as I read this my mom crashed into a guardrail. Don't believe his lies.

u suk

(you)

fuck you

Dump that gains goblin OP!

Got me

>t. Nakazato

just get toned anyway. she's not gonna hate it

Go fuck yourself

>tfw bitter virgins fantasize about what their imaginary girlfriends say on 4chinz
Posts like this are why you're lonely.

nnn

Heresy

fagtuafosea

>GF doesn't want me to get big
She's doing this for her sake, not yours. Get big and let her sort out her own problems. If she dumps you because you want to go to the gym, she wasn't worth it anyway.

is this /b/?

Not thankful for you today

fuck u

You're a sad individual.

Immunity

/thread

It's a shit test, she's testing your fortitude. If you capitulate to her whims you will grow to become a weak willed shell of a "man," become fat, and eventually she'll dump you.

Fuck whatever she thinks/says and be your own man.

jej

>announcing sages
MODS

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums it's incredibly apparent none of you have talked to a girl before. She's being polite, like if she said she wants to get her hair cut and you told her "you're already beautiful" or some cuck shit like that. She doesn't NOT want you to do it, she's saying she already likes how you look.

just say you are happy she likes you as is but that you still want to improve yourself. easy as fuck

she's literally afraid of loosing you thats all it ever is. She knows how good you look.

Fag

Fuck you cunr

Can you link some studies to back this up? I'm genuinely interested

Double the amount of time you lift now, she is trying to tell you that you are a small bitch. Get to the weight room now you small cunt.

Veeky Forums is a straight board. Get out. Also pics of bf

If a girl told me this i'd probably kill myself from embarrassment.
Thankfully 99.99% of them are incapable of rational thought and cannot utterly humiliate me like this.

>thinking that women know what they want

This desu

Reeeee

Pls answer

Just to be safe

rolled my eyes

kys

lots of things might help with that
static hangs, farmers walks, kroc rows, RDLs, more deadlifts
figure out which one (ONE [1]) you like that works for you and stick with it

Epic

Ty user.

zoook

Best post so far.

Get swole as fuck and do it for you. When she leaves you or hopefully you leave her (shit testing bitch), your gains will still be there

>There's a point when you begin to leave humanity behind and girls no longer find you attractive for social and cultural reasons.
Yeah maybe if you roid, lift, and eat like a freakbeast for 10+ years straight.
You cannot get to "too big" naturally.

god DAMMIT

He never said he was a girl.

When girls get into relationships they expect to be the better looking one so they start getting comfortable and stop trying to be attractive. They expect you to be the weaker power in the relationship so they don't have to improve themselves.

When you start getting swole it's a warning sign that they are losing power so they start trying to dissuade you.

If you start getting better than them then it's possible you can get someone better and it makes them freak out