Are sport earphones a meme?

Are sport earphones a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB50AP-Extra-Earbud-Headset/dp/B00JRD13T8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i bought some 'JLAB EPIC2's. they connect to phone by bluetooth. i actually love them. sound good, don't fall out etc. plus no cord to get tangled.

nope i dont need to say more but earbuds securly in the ears are much better

Can any of you recommend a pair of sport earphones?

Most solve the problem of staying on your ears, but lack sound quality that most good headphones have. I just stick with normal bluetooth earphones.

better than those gigantic fags wearing full blown headphones at the gym

I have mpows, they were the cheapest on Amazon at the time. They've lasted me about a year and a half with no problems.

I hate earbuds. Fuckers never stay in my ears. Especially when I sweat.

Headphones are the only way to go.

enjoy looking like a tryhard hipster while WORKING OUT

lmao

Nothing to laugh about dyel. I work out. It’s a gym not a fashion show faggots like you attend.

I sweat more than most but my Jaybird X2s are still kicking several hundred hours later like the day I got them, so we'll worth it.

I have the ones in this pic and they are fantastic. They stay in the ear and have great sound quality and great durability. I highly recommend these or sport bluetooth earphones in general as sport bluetooths are much less distracting and much less in the way than regular earphones.

youre one of those idiots who go to the gym and stand around for 50% of the time just looking at other people and talk all the time aren't you? who even gives a fuck about what others wear at the gym.

£15 pair of mpow bluetooth headphones. They;ve lasted me 18 months and still going strong.

I am not OP. None of you fools have actually replied with any meaningful information. In terms of size it depends on each individual person's ear. Second, "It sounds great" doesn't mean shit. How are the lows, mids and highs? What about durability, what are the fuckers made out of? How long do they last? Are they cheap shit like 90% of products out there that are marketed like gold and coast hundreds of dollars that you retards buy without any second thought because you equate quality with money?

But you’ve done exactly the same thing. It sounds like you know more than these guys but instead you just ranted about everything they did wrong.

>he can't afford beats

Then go ask /g/ or /mu/ dumbass, don't come to Veeky Forums and complain they're not audiophiles.

I had 3 pairs of Jaybird X2s, signal dropped when temperature went below -5C, all 3 broke after 1-4 months due to my excessive sweating.

Have had the Jabra Elite Sports 5 months now, better audio, better durability ( for now).

LISTEN UP Veeky Forums

amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB50AP-Extra-Earbud-Headset/dp/B00JRD13T8

These earbuds for the gym are hands down the best pair you can get for the price

The quality of audo that comesthrough these will blow your mind, tthey sound better than $200 pairs of headphones.

And they are damn near indestructible

you sound very insecure