Who do you think looks better in this pic?

Who do you think looks better in this pic?

almost had me faggot

>arnoldphil
isnt that ronnie?

How did arnie keep his stomach flat? Avoiding deadlifts?

Sorry, messed up when naming the file. Yeah, of course, it's Ronnie, haha

Do you guys see my point here? I had this theory that having a chad tier face can actually make your body look BETTER.

I saw a comparison pic of arnold and ronnie, and I jumped on this opportunity.

See, in the original, arnold actually looks more muscular and bigger than ronnie, for some reason.

After swapping the faces, I noticed that I would immediately gravitate towards the body with Arnold's head and I would think "that's the better physique".

It was only after I consciously reminded myself that it was big ronnie with a GH gut that I could block out ronnie's face on the right and see how aesthetic Arnold was before.

I don't know guys.. this kind of makes me sad. Like I've been training for nothing. It really is all about FACE HEIGHT FRAME, huh...

wow its almost as if youre completely wrong because arnolds body with ronnies face looks 100x better than arnolds face on that disgusting golem body

Yes, that's what I wrote, after forcing myself to examine the physique and not the face I thought Arnold's body looked better.

But beforehand I would look at Ronnie's golem shell and something in my mind was telling me "He looks great, he just has a strong core, well balanced, not like the ugly guy on the right who is missing a stomach" kind of thing.

It really scared me...

thats probably because you spend too much time on lookism

no normal person thinks that looks anywhere close to OK

Zero hours on lookism, got this entire mindset from lookism threads on Veeky Forums

i just thought i could find ppl who understand what i mean here...

yeah understand what you mean mate.
Anolds lean face with good cheekbones makes ronnies physique look better than with ronnies own head.

Any part of arnold makes ronnie look better. I can't believe people think ronnie is the best ever.

Most freakish, most drug-bloated perhaps. But in terms of a quality physique, nowhere near.

not a bad shoop, normies couldn't spot the difference

Arnie's body and era of BB are 100 times better than Ronnie's.

Yeah, that's exactly it. It doesn't actually matter if Arnold's body still looks better in the end.

It's a much stronger argument to say that Ronnie's body looks better with Arnold's head. Really makes you think!

are you new to bodybuilding? this post is beyond reddit-tier.

thanks dude i put a lot of effort into it!

u srs breh

Ronnie is completely on another level to Arnold

Have you been lifting for 6 months?

Nah, I didn't know you had switched the faces (clueless about bodybuilding history) and I thought arnold's body with ronnie's head looked way better

Not him, but I've been lifting for ten years and Arnold looks much better. Ronnie is more impressive by bb standards, but he looks unaesthetic as fuck in the real world. That said, I love big Ron. He's strong af and hilarious.

Unironically Arnie's head can save these mass monster bodies.
The thing with these guys is that they have ugly faces, bloated and not healthy looking, Arnie looked like a legitimately healthy dude who just happens to be super muscular, and I am not an Arnie fan.

And also Arnie looks confident and like he sells this shit, Ronnie looks like he is about to rip a huge fart or that he is about to cramp up

>Zero hours on lookism, got this entire mindset from lookism threads on Veeky Forums

It's the same thing, man. Mostly the same people too.

user, I...

I think it’s because we’ve associated Ronnie with the big bloated body already and to see him with a leaner physique doesn’t look right, also the neck looks fucked up, the real issue is the bodies and angles don’t match up properly so Ronnie with Arnold’s bodies just looks disproportionate

No, they just didn't use the same shit as today. Back in those they all did test, dbol, winny, deca, and primo. Tren didn't even exist yet, never mind HGH or slin.

imo Arnold doesn't measure up to Sergio

>After swapping the faces, I noticed that I would immediately gravitate towards the body with Arnold's head and I would think "that's the better physique".
See a doctor.

>I had this theory that having a chad tier face can actually make your body look BETTER
wow what a leap