What's the verdict on compression clothes?

What's the verdict on compression clothes?

hard gay

When i see my father in his lycra bike gear and helmet i lose all respect for him

I bet he doesn't think about you at all.

I wear compression pants because sleeves kept sliding off my knees. Definitely feel more comfortable with my joints when I squat. I only wear them on leg day though.

With that being said, when women wear it, it is most likely fucking retarded. It gives them more of a reason to over exaggerate sticking out their ass during exercises. Its even worse when they end up being retarded with net patterns or even fucking slits.

Dad?

Unless you're a female, you'll look like a faggot.

On a scale of 1 to Gay?

Gay.

tights under shorts in cold weather is COMFY as fuck

I wonder if women have lots of low back pain because most put on a hyperlordotic posture which strains their muscles.

I wear compression boxers under my shorts to keep from chafing. I started doing it when I was fat and I probably don't need to anymore but I still find it more comfortable than any other underwear.
As an actual garment like this guy is wearing it no, I wouldn't wear it on the outside.

From 0 to Elliot Rodger in 2 paragraphs.

Veeky Forums poll:

would you rather:
1) be forced to wear anime tanks every time you go to the gym

OR

2) be forced to wear compression pants every time you go to the gym

You look like an asshole

I'd unironically wear both

insanely gay

how are you even asking this kek

>tfw no 10 pack on my back

I'd go with 1 if I could choose the anime. I'd rock Initial D and one punch man everyday.

otherwise I'd go with 2. and would probsbly wear shorts over the top.

kek. I wear dbz tanks to the gym cuz I give no fucks, but you have to be a madman to wear compression pants. I saw a dude skwat 4 pl8 in them and my reaction was a mix of mire and disgust.

JoJo for me my man.

I don't get the hate for compression pants on men. Whats so bad about it? A skinny guy and fatass would look weird in them, but a fit guy? Nah

you can choose any anime, but you may not wear shorts over the pants.

If you're fucking swole, anime tanks are just funny.
There's absolutely no one who can wear compression pants and not look like a tryhard.

Still too skinny to wear tanktops without looking like a huge fag, so I'd go with compression pants. They look comfy anyway desu

>all these basketball shorts wearing insecure manlets

Years of bjj have conditioned me to love compression tops. If I'm not wearing one it's like I'm not working out. So much nicer than a sweaty T shirt.

I still don't understand how they could even "compress" anything unless they were made of extremely strong materials.

pretty dumb. but at least its not knee high socks.

If you're dyel you look like shit, if you're jacked you look like a douchebag, either way you look like an asshole. There's really no winning.

i think thats a sexual fetish or somefin
some people like to have sex with those socks on :\

Speaking of gay and unnecessary gym apparel what do you guys to prevent scrapey booboos on your shins from deadlifts and oly lifts? I've started just wearing my knee sleeves around my calfs and it does the job. I normally wouldn't give a shit but I go to a pretty normie gym and the all the geriatrics get uncomfortable when I drop blood on the floor.

No one gives a shit. Wear it if you like it. People at the gym couldn't care less. At most it's a quick 2 second judgement of
>Oh gosh fag or he's fit enough to rock it
Now if we are talking about anywhere outside a gym...you shouldn't be wearing anything like compression, tanks or lifting shoes. Dry fit shirt/running shorts are fine. Never goes wrong inside and outside a gym

this guy looks like he's captain of the homo team in the queerlympics

Compression pants.

I'm not fat and I wear boxer briefs to stop chafing. It's necessary with joocy thighs

I love Jojo but that muscly dudes in that style of animation is just too homo to wear in public

post legs

They are okay if you treat the as underwear like they are
So, nothing under them and shorts on top. I think most thights are actually desingned so that you wouldn't need to wear anyhting under them
People putting briefs under thights and wearing nothing on top of them looks retarded, because of VPL and the fact that the outline of your junk is visible.
Also, male thights don't cradle the ass the same way as female thights so they end up looking like a diaper or some shit. The hanging ass look.

What is this manga? I've never read one but I'm pretty sure I saw a pic from this on /out/ awhile ago.

So you be sayin' I should wear girl tights?

Pretty damn sure that's Kokou no Hito. Amazing manga about mountain climbing.

How do people hide their bulge with comp clothing? Or do you just get thinner thighs?

Thanks bro, I'm going to make this the first manga I read. I don't climb, but I run in the mountains and this shit looks right up my alley.

makes you look like a faggot, particularly if you wear them outside the gym.

who the fuck are these people that come to Veeky Forums and criticise other posters like this

I ask girls I sleep with if they have any leggings I can steal.

Currently have like 5 pairs of victoria's secret leggings and one from lulu-lemon

>tfw wear XS womens
the fucking grip is unreal, they are comfy as fuck. bought some 60 denier tights and wear them underneath my thai fisherman pants, god DAMN the levels of comfort are off the fucking charts my dudes

usually I just wear shorts to the gym, but if I'm hiking or doing acrobatic yoga it's leggings + bootyshorts. I wear the shorts for other people, nobody wants to see my cock outline whilst I base for them or do some cliffside scrambling

I like it. It lets me know if a guy is a powerbottom and saves me the embarrassment of asking him out only to find he's straight.

>tiny bulge
Why even wear it if you have no junk?

Don't they get wet and cling to the skin?
Sounds like it would be annoying

Have you tried not scraping the barbell on your leg?

Homo here, I can stare at dudes butts and they're really good for weightlifting, because you need to keep the bar close and shorts ride up unless they're very tight. The added length below the knee just helps prevent scraping but doesn't do a lot.

This thread had new ready to go or and buy some cheap ones from kmart.
Will wear shorts over them

Kek, fully agree. I'm from Belgium where almost half of middle aged men are into cycling, wrapping their guts in lycra and cycling down the roads in group like a convoy of gimp-faggots

They are super comfy

I wear them on deadlift days with shorts on top. Saves mah shins.

Dat booty boi

Fuck.
What do you have to squat and diddly to get so thicc?

>first
Great first choice. I wish I was you and had hundreds of good series I haven't read.

They stop my quads from chaffing, so I can still get bigger, and do cardio.

please sit on my face

He's trying to distance himself from the hivemind of this place because when you get out the incompatibality is painful. I know because I've done it too.
It doesn't really work though.

I wear compression pants every time I go to the gym, usually also get mires for my lifts,.I think people are surprised because they initially think I look like a faggot. Fuck them.

Wear whatever the fuck you want.

Compression shirts are great for winter, I always wear one under my hoodie.

This is literally the most common complaint, I take it you've never had a gf.

The worst part is that not only will they disregard your advice about standing up and sitting straight, most of them have too shitty neuromuscular coordination to even reach proper posture.

>Wear whatever the fuck you want.
This.
You dont go to the gym to win fashion awards.

See

>be forced to wear anime tanks every time you go to the gym
>implying I wouldn't wear that shit anyways
Also can anybody tell me where to find pic related?

>wear compression pants
>and regular short gym pants over them

looks a bit douchy at worst but who cares

I always wear them for mma training, just use shorts over it and they look perfectly fine. I also find the extra support helpful since I have bad knees.

Anime tanks. Wtf kind of question is this?

I sometimes wear compression shirt when I'm gonna be doing bench press, and sometimes compression shorts when I'm doing squats, never both at the same time because I'm still a little bearmode and have some gut, losing it little by little, but not quite there yet.

Keep everything nice and tight.

Helps with recovering from injuries. Pretty gay otherwise

I'm nort big enough but Sailor moon and her cohort will bring me admiration as 1 this show was popular when we were growing up and 2 I'm mature and manly(hairy start to go bald all over) for it to be funny rather than weaboo tier.
Compression pants would make me into a bottom

I think he just wants to call you a weird faggot kinda like everyone does to each other on Veeky Forums?

Looks okay to me

the real one's do , I think,they work like a lite-tier squat suit.
There are version for motorcycle riding skyying etc that are more functional than anything,The line gets blurry between them and functional underwear but there's a lot of posing and fagotry 90% of the time. pic related ,imagine wearing them without a skysuit/leather pants over

I feel delicious.

I lose all respect for your dad too and will probably run him over on my way to the gym
Spandex bike guys are my nemesis

It's insanely popular to wear where i'm from.

I never ever have to adjust dick and i can spread legs as much as i want to without showing skin. I only wear it on leg days though because i do a lot of cardio.

Story time?
>be at the beach in the afternoon 2 days ago cuz thanksgiving break
>standing near the sidewalk playing Pokemon Go cuz that special event
>some chicken legged spandex jackass bikes by, looks at me and sneers, "It's sunny out, is nothing sacred?"
>respond "Fuck yourself, nice rights Supergirl" and sprint after him for half a mile while he doesn't look back
Another time:
>biking casually with my dad (neither of us wear tights)
>some spandex shithead swerved in front of my dad and almost makes him crash
>no apology, doesn't look back, keeps peddling
>yell "nice tights wonder woman" and chase after him until he loses me in a neighborhood
Swear to God I should do more cardio just to catch these assholes and throw their $5000 bikes in the water

pixel is overrated overpriced unimaginative trash . The software is good

FOOOOOOO~~

you're kinda cheating though since you're wwearing long loose shorts. They kinda look alright.
Also don't skip leg day user

I just might desu

I squat just above 2 plates, im weak af but ive done alot of deads and RDLS over the past 2 years. I got some fortunate genetics to go along with it, always had a big ass.

Compression pants until I'm at a level of strength where wearing anime would look post ironic

god damn the art is amazing

theres a fucking ugly dyel greek faggot at my gym who doesnt work legs but STILL wears these faggot compression pants every single time. when i see him i get so angry because he acts really arrogant all the time and its like i take 10 scoops of c4. great workouts from the rage that guy brings me. fucking delusional greek faggot

anime tanks, would just claim to wear it ironically

absolute a l p h a

I'm big enough to wear both, but my balls are big as fuark and they hurt when I wear anything tight

I feel like you'd get annoyingly warm, tight clothes generally annoy me when I work out.

>sprint after him for half a mile
Why

>chase after him until he loses me
...why do you do this user

they are OK if you are T H I C C. Applies to men and women.

I always assumed girls just wore them to show off their ass until I tried them for myself. Compression pants are really comfortable for training legs.

The keep your muscles warm but they're also moisture wicking so you don't get uncomfortably sweaty.

I honestly don't know how I ever did squats and deads without compression pants. Literally one of the best purchases I've made.

that is fucking gay, first post said it best.

dainese makes quality shit tho most of my gear is from them

Threadly reminder that compression gear is undergarments, not clothing. You wear it under your kit if you need anti-chafing or some extra insulation.

"Compression pants" are long underwear. Don't wear them as actual pants unless you want to broadcast to the world that you're a gymcel who's never done anything with his body outside of the gym.