What does your gf do to help you make it lads?

What does your gf do to help you make it lads?

>gives me back massages whenever i want
>scratches my back or wipes me down with hot towels till i fall asleep so i get better gains
>cooks huge pieces of meat like lamb legs and roast beef
>makes my lunch every day
>lets me smash or gives me head whenever i want
>encourages me in the gym to get my sets

Feels good man my gf is literally an angel. Also she has a perfect body for producing babies. Right now she's making me homemade eggnog. Pic unrelated.

Wife this girl user

Pic of your gf or fake

These
My gf is not supportive of my lifting at all.
Doesn't stop me doing it though...

>Making you homemade eggnog
>Not making you a son
The only way to break the plateau and unlock infinite muscle growth.

Best thing my gf ever did to help me make it was cheat on me and make my worst nightmares come true. If I can make it through this personal hell, then what can stop me?

mgtow?

makes me food, gives bj on command, is super sweet and nice. big butt

Mgtow is probably the dumbest movement I’ve ever heard of

>pic related

>Lets me use her mum's gym membership
>trains with me
>counts my reps during a set
>mires me and tells me she is
>plays badminton with me
>has a physique worthy for a high test individual such as myself
>likes it rough

My ex-girlfriend was my partner at work and in life, unfortunately she's gone now but I do fondly miss the days we had together.

>Back massages/deep tissue massage/stand on back to crack it etc.
>Back scratches and head rubs until I would fall asleep
>Hold me tight through nightmares every night
>Cook breakfast with me every morning and encourage me to do well in everything I did
>Didn't mind me dirty bulking
>Took time to understand and learn about lifting so she'd be more educated if I talked about it.

RIP :(

Fuck no, not mgtow. I've already fucked three girls since and been seeing a qt recently. Just because one girl is a cunt doesn't mean they all are. One month in, we're all gonna make it.

My fiance has been home for a while due to medical bullshit and always makes sure I have tuna/eggs/ chicken and veggies to bring to work for lunch. It's nice little things like that, that make it awesome and keeps me on track from not getting some garbage food while I'm at my desk.

this, user
everyone knows dad strength is as boundless and unlimited as the far reaches of the cosmos

This sounds more like a mother

We've been dating 6 years. First 5, I couldn't get her to come with me. Finally convinced her to get a membership at my gym last summer and she's been lifting 2-3 times a week since.

Now she's super helpful with gains because she's "in" on it. Proton shakes, lean meals with lots of whole grains, massages, long walks instead of taking an Uber, etc.

She's gonna make it guys

you NEED to marry her

You made it user. Time to marry her. Do it for us.
>tfw

>ywn have a fit mommy gf
Why live?

Where'd you meet her OP?

maga is dumber, but then they’re the same people. Buncha onion eaters.

Why not? That's pretty weird unless you're one of those people who only talks about lifting. In which case, why did she start dating you in the first place then?

Your gf is 'too' interested in fitness and muscle men.

I dare you to ask your gf if you can go through her phone. I'll bet half of everything I own that she has been flirting (minimum) with other fit guys.

>projection