What motivates you to lift, fit?

What motivates you to lift, fit?

>I want to look like I did in my old pictures
>I want to wear my old clothes

I lift because I don’t have the balls to ask out my crush and I hope that eventually I will get aesthetic and big enough where I have the confidence to do so even though deep down I know that I never will and by that time I’ll probably never see her again.
Now the only the girls I attract are thots and all I want is a relationship with her...

It feels good, to struggle, to overcome.

to make myself more deader than if I was more dyel

I like lifting and it makes you feel

Why would you never see her again, user?

I'm training to see if i can achieve te pinicle of what my body can do, from fighting to lifting to running
i won't be the strongest man in the world, but i'll be the strongest me in the world

Are you me
Except for that last part

pinnacle*

I lift so I can become a lion. "Better to be a lion for one day than a sheep for a hundred years." Then when I'm done I'm going to kill myself.

>GF cheated on me & we broke up
>need to fill up my free time
>need an outlet for my anger
Seemed like a no brainer

I want people to see me or a picture of me and be like "holy shit, that's him? He's not a skinny skelly anymore"

Because I'm bored tbqh.
Just like doing it, don't really have an end goal, I figure I'll just lift until I can't anymore.

I want to be a big guy.
So women will find me more attractive
So men will be intimidated by me
So my family will be proud of me
So I can be a big comfy bear for my future qt petite gf
So I can look in the mirror and be happy with what I see

Also lifting gives me a consistent, daily sense of accomplishment and joy. If I didn't start lifting last year I probably would feel like 95% of my time spent was a waste.

right there with you brother, we're gonna make it. but not for her.

hope, that there would be a happy future and end in my story

I want to look at myself and like what I see.

I want a body to match my ego.

I want a girl to not close her eyes when I fuck her. They all close their fucking eyes, lads. Please end me.

Good on you bro, doing something productive and good with all that emotion. Just make sure you keep going to the gym once it wears off.

I want to master life in all its forms.

But I'm too lazy, how do you anons combat this?

Who's the kike trap?

It's more discipline than motivation for me, but if I have to pinpoint a motivating factor... it's probably curiosity.

I just wanna know what effort translated to my body will look like. I realize it'll take a long time of consistent effort to look considerably different, before I ever even look "good," so my curiosity is tempered by reality.

I lift because I want to rise above what I am now. I want to become better than everyone around me. I was a weak scrawny nerd and now I'm only growing stronger. I may still be in skelly mode, but I'm making gains like crazy.

Also, I want to become Alpha chad.

I have this idea that if I get swole, I won't hate myself anymore. I know I'm wrong.

This. It started off because I wanted to fit into clothes better, but it has now turned into a grander thing.

Jeez

>ask out

this meme is perpetuated by tv dramas. You are approached by girls who want to fuck you. If they don't come, well, it is not because you don't ask them out. You go to parties and wait for sloots to flock, but if you can't even score the drunken fat bird at closing, you better get it together son