What's the point in getting ''too big''? 99 out of 100 girls would choose the right guy instead of left one

What's the point in getting ''too big''? 99 out of 100 girls would choose the right guy instead of left one.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/suonsivumarkku/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not wrong, you're just an asshole.

Anybody who lifts for more than a year doesn't do it for girls anymore.

I lift to make other men feel uncomfortable around me.

i lift because i enjoy it

To make manlets and fatties feel suicidal.

If you're lifting for girls you won't accidentally turn into the guy on the left.

I did. Also won a local bodybuilding show when I was just trying to repair the lights on the stage.

If you're bigger than a linebacker at the same height, you're too big

are you me

>Lifting for grills

What kind of insecure faggot are you?

I lift to make them more comfortable around me. I want them to feel my arms and compliment my glutes. I want to penetrate thicc manlets.

Whats the point of lifting when doo doo poopy braindead fuckers roam the Earth like op as i should be using my limited time to painfully purge such retarded members of society

> 99 out of 100 girls would choose the right guy instead of left one.
This is absolutely false.

Getting “too big” is not achievable natty.
If you have a lot of muscle mass, the only reason a girl would find that unattractive is if you have too high or too low body fat %.

...but the right guy is big?

Left guy goal body for anyone else?

He's kinda small.

Guy's a huge fucking beast for a fireworker

The guy on the right is very big

Serious goals

Everyone lifts for different reasons user.
I'd bet that the guy on the left is very happy with his physique but still has some stuff he'd like to improve, I bet the guy on the right is the same.
If guy on left's goal in lifting was to get more pussy with his body he'd be a little smaller and he'd probably be in ibiza or cancun some shit where you can get laid with your body.

Important thing is that you're working toward a goal, and only then if it... hard to describe. Fulfills you, I guess.

How to get a thick core like baldy on the left?

How many versions of the same thread will we need for you faggots to get that we don't care it's about doing what makes you happy.
>le girls don't like big bulky guys I know because I read a buzzfeed survey
Keep coping because your a dyel who can't build muscle mass also you're a faggot.

1. I lift so I can enjoy looking at myself

2. it doesn't matter what the guy on the right or his gf wants; if the guy on the left wants her they cant do anything about it

Yeah what's your point. The guy on the right is roided up and looks unnatural

At some point you reach a bigness of diminishing returns. Nobody on Veeky Forums is there yet though.

Get a total of 1940 and 'roid like there's no tomorrow.

You faggots of Veeky Forums just don't get it do you?
It doesn't matter *what* you look like, if you walk up to a girl and you got nothing interesting to talk to her about, she gets bored in like 2 seconds and walks away. Stop spending all your time in the gym being a musclehead and spend more time learning to be *about* something other than being a gym rat.

How it can make other men uncomfortable with you? Probably in clothes you look like DYEL. To look like left guy from OP pic you should really not have life and just lift all the time.

Being above 6ft is sort of required, desu, doesnt matter how big manlets get

you don't get "too big" from lifting, you get too big if you roid a lot. as long as you're natty and lean you'll never be "too big"

You’re retarded if you think the guy on the left is hurting for chicks at all though. Girls may act like they don’t like dudes that are that jacked but when you see someone like that in person you can’t help but treat them differently.

Ive had guys the size of NFL players(like ripped at 250lbs) ask me for roids because they cant get bigger and want to take the dive into roiding

if I had to describe why I lift using only 3 words:

I want to look fine

If left had hair they would be all over him

getting big feels good, you should try it sometime

Because the guy on the left can bench the guy on the right

99% of the time, girls aren't going to see your with your clothes off. That's why size > abs for most practical purposes. If your PROPORTIONS are good, then girls are going to get wet for a good shoulder/waist ratio no matter what they say in women's mags polls. Just like how men will get hard for a nice hip/waist ratio, even if a chick is a butterface.

Size shows through clothes. Just get as strong as you can, and eventually it will be noticeable in daily life. That's the only aesthetic benefit you're going to get from lifting that 99.99% of the women you encounter will notice.

The guy on the left
instagram.com/suonsivumarkku/

I don't lift for girls faggot. I lift for the fuhrer.

They do it for ego