Which protein flavor is the best?

Which protein flavor is the best?

Imagine placing your nose between her thick pussy lips and sucking on her inner thigh

I wasn't impressed until she showed the back then agreed to myself I would fuck her but that isn't saying much because I would fuck any female within reason

Now imagine holding her legs under your armpit while you suck the juice out of her pussy and she eventually tries to escape your mouth but can't and eventually losses in your mouth

Pisses*

ASS

>Which protein flavor is the best?
If you're buying anything other than unflavored, you are a faggot.

You can tell this bitch thinks she's some kind of supermodel or some shit. I would love to hatefuck her violently

Yup, that webm was definitely just about protein powder.

Isopure toasted coconut is my favorite. Otherwise, unflavored.

What is a good powder that doesn't have soy in it?

Whey, egg, rice, hemp and humanblend

Her ceiling fan looks like it's very loosely mounted and it's gonna come whizzing off at any moment.

>tfw about to spill some protein to this webm

God damn gainz goblin

Vanilla Ice Cream, shit is actually tasty. I look forward to my shake erry day

Beef

>5 ice cubes
>1 banana
>1 scoop vanilla powder
>fill with water
>blend

is very good

thoughts on hyrodlysed beef protein powder? I'm lactose intolerant

whey isolate nigga

still has levels of lactose in it so i'd rather pass on it

I'm also a lactosecuck, but WPI and any other "milk" never gives me problems

Talking to a new girl and my acne/eczema is flairing up so I really don't want to risk it. I took the beef stuff for a month and it was fine, if it works am I okay just continuing to take it? Even ice cream, chocolate etc would do it to me, fresh cream ruins me like

>tfw not dudebro gymlord or rich asian
can't even get a 3/10 to fuck much less one of these perfect specimens

What about casein?

Good call, i forgot about that. Casein takes longer to split up into amino acids

MyProtein Natural Vanilla and Chocolate Smooth are GOD TIER. I have tried so many other brands, but myprotein is cheap, has loads of protein (check labdoor) and it tastes fucking amazing.
Also, get 25% off instead of the 20% Black Friday sale any time with code MARCO-R6TJ

Oh wow! I'll be sure to check that outâ„¢

[spoiler]Bulkpowders are better[/spoiler]

Why are they better?

Topkek. White women are the absolute trashiest whores

1 scoop? Why even try making it

Tried probably close to a hundred different flavors from several different brands. Double chocolate and vanilla are the best ones that you won't get tired of. Never went back to flavoured after trying unflavoured though, just got my third 5kg bag.

good for cancer growth

the chocolate smooth is raelly good. gonna have to get the vanilla next

they had a discount running last week with stuff being 33% off in Germany. On black friday they somehow lowered that discount to 20%. When the 33% were active I went ahead and ordered 25 kg of impact whey. 10 kg chocolate smooth, 10 kg vanilla and 5 kg strawberry cream.

I am set for more than a year!

>No one said her name
>No one asked a sauce
faggots. Whats her insta OP?

Who cares
Broads like this are dime a dozen

Unflavored

Powerplant Protein only has flavored options so...
>Coconut is best
>I still buy vanilla creme in big batches because it contains more protein.

My little sister wants to know

not nigger pussy at least

Post pics of her pusy and I'll tell you

That's pretty shit. I ordered 5kg whey and some stuff last week and got 40-60% off. Of course it's not really that much off, MP's marketing scheme is to have ordinary regular prices but always run ridiculous discounts. I'm in Sweden but I use the myprotein.com GB website because they have better discounts, it's all sent from GB anyway.

I pity people who don't realize that they can just google for "myprotein discount code" and only get like 20% off.

trashy tattoo ruins it