Why are you losers still natty?

Why are you losers still natty?

I prefer the natty look.

But girls don't and that's all that matters xo

My girlfriend does, because she actually browses here. Mainly she sees it as manlet-coping.

citation needed

I don't want the negative health effects and I don't believe using steroids would increase by happiness more than it is now.

because a onions cost 40cents a day

I look good enough for my tastes as a natty and I feel the health risk and upkeep isn't worth the trouble.

>spending a shit ton of money to enhance your body by a little because you’re a self-centered piece of shit just to attract the opposite sex, even though natty still looks good

Kill yourself

jeff pls go

Because I didn't want a thot that'll bounce to the next cock she sees, I wanted a faithful wife.

>even though natty still looks good

Keep believing that

sauce on girl

Fear

Wanna get on that TRT dose but too much of a faggot and scared of sides and if I should take AIs or what.

I'm terrified of gyno

Can someone reassure me it's completely avoidable with the proper precautions?

my natty test is in the 1100 range and I got 15" arms after doing SS for 6 months

JEFF PLS GO!

>shit ton of money

test is cheaper than whey protein, ~35 dollars for a 10 ml vial

Does this guy just flex 24/7 or does he actually look that way relaxed?

the buttis face crew

Obviously flexes for pictures

Somebody needs to take creepshots of these guys when theyre not flexing so we can see what they actually look like

how do i enter the world of non-natty

>5'9

Reason #1: I prefer being healthy.
Reason #2: Happy with the athletic natty look.
Reason #3:
I would get 3 years in jail after our dear socialdemocratic minister of health criminalized it on the grounds of roids causing damage to "people around users".

cuz shit genetics made me come off roids

> Reason #1: I prefer being healthy.
health effect is minimal if you dont gain enough weight to ruin your blood pressure like a retard
> Reason #2: Happy with the athletic natty look.
no you arent
> Reason #3: I would get 3 years in jail after our dear socialdemocratic minister of health criminalized it on the grounds of roids causing damage to "people around users".
dont admit to anything and dont get caught

Lmao, nigga is like 5'5"

You aren't allowed to have a gym without signing up for being tested any time, even in your home in this country.

I know people who were convicted for juicing after the cops "felt up" their muscle. Didn't even do a blood test. It is just not worth the risk.

>a shit ton of money

test is incredibly cheap

>to enhance your body by a little
you do realise its common to put on 20lbs of muscle on a first cycle?

No its not. 20 lbs of weight maybe but not muscle
Unless you do some retarded cycle that will fuck u up idk

EVEN IN YOUR OWN HOME??
which country ?

lol at being so bluepilled you think girls actually prefer twinkcels like Jeff Seid over bloatlords with a DIMORPHIC BODYWEIGHT

like you have to ask

Is powerlifting just an excuse for being an unaesthetic fatty?

I'm too lazy to read through the /fraud/ sticky and im scared of needles

Plus someone told me untill I can 1/2/3/4/ for 5x5 theres no point of roiding

>implying Grizzly is a powerlifter
>implying the vast majority of powerlifters who care about their wilks and aren't super heavyweights are fat
>implying bloatmaxx theory isn't more legit than gravity
I bet you're the sorta twink who thinks you can achieve a body like Zyzz naturally and once you do you'll suddenly drown in pussy

>Little boy plays with a Barbie doll
Cut off his cock, give female hormones.
>Grown man wants to boost his hormone levels
Throw him in with the nonces.
SWEDEN YES!

Wrong on all counts but that guy looks like 400 pounds of chewed bubble gum. I would rather be weak as fuck and still be able to wipe my arse without using a rag on a stick.

Would it be safe to have sex with my pregnant wife while roiding

Like if the baby is a girl will she turn out trans

I've read shit about babies being exposed to too much testosterone in the womb turning out trans...

Because I want long term health instead of dying at 22.

I haven't DLed 600 natty yet, about 60ish pounds to go.

Because I'm not a drug addict junkie.

Kek if that guy juices then he has shit tier genetics because he looks small asf.

Jeff is natty though...