five eggs EVERY SINGLE DAY ?

> five eggs EVERY SINGLE DAY ?

I once drank 12 eggs. I cracked them and put em in a glass. Only 11 fit, so I drank one out of the shell, but the shell lining goop made it taste far worse than an egg that had been put in a glass. I then chugged the 11 eggs, uploaded that shit to snapchat. I got my first girlfriend one week later. No joke. I did spend like 4 hours afterwards trying not to puke my intestines out though.

If there is good and bad cholesterol (LDL HDL), then how are you so sure all cholesterol from eggs is the bad kind?

Really makes you think.

>So you drink Snakes Urine and don’t eat for days at a time? You’re going to enter starvation mode! You need to eat 6 small meals a day, 50% carbohydrate minimum

And I am forced to eat all of them. In a bowl. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

>How many onions you say?

>Are you sexually active?

>y-yes sir. I mean mam. madam. ahem.

> I don't know. Maybe we can check?

y-y-you mean my sexual hormones y-yy-yes

HDL and LDL are high/low density lipoprotein. They're not cholesterol. Cholesterol is a steroid (a type of lipid), it has nothing to do with proteins. Fucking brainlets mistaking everything for stuff it couldn't be more different.

I wonder how many people got really pissed off at this question, yelled at their doctor a bit and stormed out of the hospital trying really hard not to cry

>SQUATUS NO GOOD-UH FORU THE SPAN
>STRONGU MAN DOO DUH GEEMU-NASS-TEEKS

Y-you to

hideous fingernails

None of them because if they could do that they would be sexually active.

No sir it's five DOZEN eggs So I'm roughly the size of a barge

DYEL doctors and nutritionists telling me how to do fitness is driving me up the fucking wall

>You drink HOW much milk a day?

>that guy who tries to be smart but is completely wrong

I eat 8-12 eggs daily and my good cholesterol is extremely high, bad is low. The testosterone boost is so amazing, so incredible. When I started adding a whole onion to my diet, started munching on celery and taking zinc supplements I can go fifteen hour + days.

I'm shooting for 12% bf at 210

The comment was responding to

>If there is good and bad cholesterol (LDL HDL), then how are you so sure all cholesterol from eggs is the bad kind?

Which implied that the cholesterol in eggs was either HDL or LDL.
HDL and LDL aren't actually cholesterol. If you can't accept that proteins and lipids are two extremely different types of biological molecules (although they can establish bonds and interact with each other in the metabolism) you should try to read the first chapter of your biochem101 textbook some day.

>HDL and LDL aren't actually cholesterol.
they can contain cholesterol you absolute illiterate

>BBC genes?